DabLab 2.0 - Rebuilt, Dialed, Clean 4000W COCO DTW AUTOFEED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, thanks.

AC/M as in air changes per minute/how many cfms/cubic ft of volume. You must be cranking the exhaust to keep it nice and cool like that! I had just 2 600w in a space where I was running 4 sealed 600s and it shot up to 100+ in minutes with a 400cfm fan.

Planning on running 4 600/bare/vert in there so I've got a 2100cfm (overkill is best, imo, haha!) coming tomorrow!

Comment

Its a 800 cfm fan in a 606 cf room hooked up to the humidity port on my climate controller with passive intake. Ac runs 247
      12k Going HAM~~~~~ CURRENT AS FUCK

Dabs Builds a 12,000 Watt Flower Room~~~~~ Finished for now

DabLab 2.0 - Rebuilt~~~~~ Finished

Getting Dabby - 4000 Watt First Grow~~~~~ Finished

Comment

looking sick in there. i love seeing the vert grows. i just finished my first but i did circular scrog cages around 600's. worked pretty good but i still have much dialing to do.
        desert.hydro on IG

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Hydro View Post
          looking sick in there. i love seeing the vert grows. i just finished my first but i did circular scrog cages around 600's. worked pretty good but i still have much dialing to do.
          Just got done checkin out your thread. Looks sick man. Super stoked to see how 3400w stacks up against 5000w. Rock it dude.

Heres a little SUPDATE:
          Today is day 24 I believe..Pics taken on day 21, I just havent had a chance to upload them. I need to get a better camera cuz my iphone doesnt take the best pics when the lights are blasting.

Everythings going pretty good in the room... I Dabbed way too hard and fell asleep while filling my res up and flooded my whole garage, and the pumps watered my plants with ph 7.3 water for 2 waterings, which i think caused a little leaf curl near the tops of some of the forming buds. Not too many affected leaves, but some...

I have been pruning and training slowly but surely, and in different ways to see what works better.. anyhow heres some pics

Comment

Comment

Update: Week 4 - Day 29

Both sides are really starting to stack. On the right is the lemon diesel, which stacks super long fluffy nugs (Last run i had one nug that was 24'' long)... I was really impressed with her until i started running this Nightmare OG!!!

Holy shit!! The nightmare is stacking just like the LD, but the nugs are way fatter, and feel much denser as well.

Little bit of info on the Nightmare OG:

Sin City Seeds
              White Nightmare x OG 18
              Flower time - 64 - 70 Days
              60% Sativa 40% Indica

Nightmare OG

Lemon Diesel on the Right

I also want to run their "Sin Mint Cookies".. Im looking into buying some of these seeds soon!

"Using GSC "Forum Cut" we've created a new cookies hybrid. All you love from GSC only faster, more potent, and more flavorful!"

Lineage: GSC x BluePower
              Flowering Time: 60-65 Days
              Ratio: 40% Sativa 60% Indica

Comment

Heres Next run..

My GSC clone

Comment

This is the best nug pic ive ever been able to take with my iphone: Lemon D

Comment

Supdate: Week 6, Day 37

I think i found a nanner on one of the LD's that was about 6 inches from the light..This room is too narrow to run 22 - 6' Tall Trees , with 4000w. The bulbs are just too fucking hot, and I have trained and trimmed and pruned and tied and i cant get them any further back. Average is about 14'' from the light, but honestly it ranges from 6 inches to 2 feet.

Either way, I picked the nanner and did what I could.. I'll be keeping an eye on that side anyways as the LD seems to be quite susceptible to hermie. Not sure if its the strain, or the grower, but we'll see over the next couple weeks.

I need to be outta this house at the end of the month, so this grow is going to be cut short to day 56 Harvest, which is a full 8 weeks, trimming on a day 1 of week 9. The nightmare-og, and the LD are supposed to be 8-9 week strains, but it still could be a bit early. Oh well. Heres some pics.. The room is filling up nicely

Comment

Comment

Comment

Badass. Takin notes and gonna build me a vert soon. This seems to be a good yielding set up.keep up the superb work.
                          Remember what I told you? NO pills, NO powder And If It grows from the ground, it's probably okay.
                          sigpic

Boom Boom Room of Doom!---Aborted

2K 4 bucket RDWC LVPK & Others---FINISHED

Green_Thumbs Terrarium Project---FINISHED

Current Grow---FINISHED

Comment

Nice looking setup.

Can you explain/list the parts you're using as far as the pvc "T" threaded to?

I assume those are the 1/2" black hole halo's Curious as to the part connecting the 1/2" line to the threaded T.

Thanks.
                            Be Lucky

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Originally posted by Greyskull
                            Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy

Comment

Supdate from dumb ass dabbed out idiotville:

I was dicking around with my cycle timer which controls my pump because i flushed a couple cycles of plain water through the plant... Well, anyways, when i was setting it back I somehow got the two knobs backwards and set it to water for 1 minute every hour...

Well, not only did I flood my garage, but i also dumped about 3-4 gallons of 1050 ppm water through each one of the plants...Looks to have caused some nitrogen toxicity(major leaf curl, havent noticed much bud growth in the last 2 days)

Im not really feeling lucas formula w/ tap water... It seems to run way too high of ppm, and after I add silica and hygrozyme, the ppm has been through the roof.

It was up to 1200 ppm

My res is 95 gallons, so i would add

3ml/gallon silica
                              6ml/gallon micro
                              9ml/gallon bloom
                              3ml/gallon hygrozyme
                              1gram/gallon epsom salts
                              1ml/gallon drip clean

Now I just fill my res all the way, and do my calculations as if it were for 75 gallons of water.. It keeps my ppm about 900, but can fluctuate to as much as 1000+ at times...

the plants seem to have been okay, as per the pics..The nugs are getting huge..until this recent incident

heres some pics...how fucked am i??

I added some water to my res, and the ppm is @ 700. I was planning on going until the 17th with nutes, and then start flushing because I have to be out of this house at the end of the month...

Am i doing this right, or am i missing something? Anyone care to give me a lesson.

Comment

Working...
                              X