What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO vs ICMag

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
** Part 2 of this grow starts on page 14, click here to get there now. **

Hi all, I've been outta the game for a while sorting out some shit but I'm back with a new location and some new genetics. As usual I'm gonna be running Vertical donuts, coco multi-feeds DTW. I'll be running 5 trays, 4x600w & 1x1kw. I'll probably swap over a few of the 600's for 1k's on the next run.

Airflow: I'm a firm believer in air flow & circulation so I've added 2 10" extraction fans/filters into this small room and a 10" intake all on speed controllers. I had heat problems on the last run that ruined me when I had a fan and pump failure, lets hope this grow runs smoothly.

Strains: Well where to begin, yes it's another multi-strain grow unfortunately. I didn't plan for this to be a multi-strain grow but I had a shit load of clones rooted up and looking good so I decided to venture down this road again but I'll be mono cropping after this run. Here's what I'll be running...

Killer Queen - Lonestar Cut
ECSD - Capt. Crip Cut
Chem DD
The White
Original Diesel - DnA Cut
Chiesel - Heaths Cash Cropping Cut
KarmaTrain - (Trainwreck x Buddhas Sister)
Suicide Cheese
Cheese - Jah_Hoover Cut
Chems Sister
Purple Urkle
Amnesia Haze - Somas Cut
Pestilence OGK
Tahoe OGK S1
Original Headband

I also have these 2 excellent cash croppers:
WhiteDawg - WD-40 Cut
StarDawg - Illuminati Cut

From what I know the White Dawg aka WD-40 cut was a selection made by Krome and the Star Dawg is the Illuminati cut. They are meant to be very heavy producers but also pack a hard punch with the finish product.

I don't have a lot of pictures, I'm not finished everything just yet. I'm about 90% done I just have to get the plants transplanted into 6.5Ltr pots, build the drip system, raise the trays, & a few bits and pieces about the room.

Here's some pics of the room as she looks right now...

New Room
Front Center

picture.php

Ground
picture.php

Left Side
picture.php

Right Side
picture.php

Filters
picture.php

More to follow...

Last edited:

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
HGO vs ICMag

First? Welcome back bro! Always love your threads, and has been a huge inspiration...

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
So that's what you've been doing ...... good to have you back HGO

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Here's a few pictures of the clones ready to be repotted...

Clones

picture.php

They are a little deficient with all the moving around and are root bound. I had more than a few set backs before I got this new spot up and running and it has hammered the cuts a little but they don't look too bad.

I also got my beloved cut of Chem DD out of the re-veg, this bitch took 16 week to shoot new growth but man she is worth it. Rock solid buds that REEK of Chemmy funk, total knock out too!

Chem DD
Re-vegged

picture.php

picture.php

I should have this room rocking tomorrow, so I'll get a proper update then.

Peace,
HGO

W89

Veteran
Looking good mate, I used to rock coco in 6.5ltr squares 36 per 4x4 tray.. hundreds of them lol.. Anyway good luck mate..

D

DHF

Respect Bro......Over here on my bucket.....Keep dialin.....and....that`s a gnarly ass re-vegged nug huh ?.......

Good luck and stay safe....

Peace....Freds.....:ying:.....

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hot damn !!! Killer room , Killer genetics grown by a Master !!!! :tiphat:

I'll park the Barko over here in the corner to catch the show !!! :thank you:

L

LEX-UK

Super sick bruv! Love it! Bet it feels good standing in there, this will look heavy when full of dohnuts.

What type of ballast are they the black ones?

Atb with it HGO :)

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Arminius said:
First? Welcome back bro! Always love your threads, and has been a huge inspiration...

Thanks Arminius, I hope to give you guys a good show with this one :)

Bush Dr said:
So that's what you've been doing ...... good to have you back HGO

Thanks Bush, yep I've been a busy boy :) I'm glad to be back bro.

looking good. awesome genetics too. good luck with it.

Thanks Moppel :)

i gonna take a seat....

whats is the outdoor summer temps there?

Welcome to the show D, summer temps are crap we usually average about 17-20C.

Looking good mate, I used to rock coco in 6.5ltr squares 36 per 4x4 tray.. hundreds of them lol.. Anyway good luck mate..

Welcome W89. Funny you should mention that because I'm gonna do a SOG on the next run with one of the trays, 25 plants, 600w with a vertizontal reflector. What sort of numbers were you hitting mate?

Looking good!.. subscribed

Hey groovee, welcome to the show ain't much to look at right now but gimmie some time lol

Respect Bro......Over here on my bucket.....Keep dialin.....and....that`s a gnarly ass re-vegged nug huh ?.......

Good luck and stay safe....

Peace....Freds.....:ying:.....

Welcome DHF, I'm always dialling bro, that was a gnarly reveg, I didn't think she was gonna come out of it but man is she worth it, this is some of the best chem I've smoked and she's a yielder too.

Hot damn !!! Killer room , Killer genetics grown by a Master !!!!

I'll park the Barko over here in the corner to catch the show !!!

Welcome dan, glad to have ya but I don't know about Master lol. I hope you enjoy :thumbsup:

you have been very busy mate lol

looking forward to the show

peace

Welcome mate, lets hope this room produces.

Pullin up a seat.

Clean build! I always like seeing a clean build.

Hey HL, welcome bro. I'm the same there is just something magical about a new build, I love it.

Looking good! Great genetics you got going on.

Thanks bro and welcome to the thread. Yeah lots of genetics, I've got far too many, lets see if I can round up the winners.

Super sick bruv! Love it! Bet it feels good standing in there, this will look heavy when full of dohnuts.

What type of ballast are they the black ones?

Atb with it HGO :)

Thanks Lex and welcome to the grow show. The black ballasts are magnetic 1x600w & 1x1kw. It sure does feel good in there but it will feel even better when I get the gals in there and turn everything on hehe

Peace,
HGO

EverLast

Room looks perfect HGO:biggrin:! Can't wait to see the HGO donuts in action:woohoo:
The Chem DD looks very vigorous!

Good luck with the grow mi amigo:clover:

hi there,

nice setup m8!
cant wait to see it in action.
nice list of strains aswell, gonna be some funky smells in there soon !

subscribed!