What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F45 v3.0 "Ricky's Dope Farm"

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
looking good, nice to get things up and running.

i notice a lot of 831 heads are growing CBD strains now. Do you find the CBD stuff is pretty easy to get rid of, or is there another reason for growin it

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
looking good, nice to get things up and running.

i notice a lot of 831 heads are growing CBD strains now. Do you find the CBD stuff is pretty easy to get rid of, or is there another reason for growin it
CBD strains are the future, but THC pays the bills for now. There is not too much on store shelves, but I know the potential. I will be turning it into tinctures, capsules, and a cream.
My GF runs a non-profit for service disabled vets, and the goal is to provide alternatives to Big Pharma. We had a female combat vet come all the way out from MI looking for CBDs. She ended up going to the North Bay for the 20:1, and brought back a couple of teens for me. For someone with severe PTSD to tolerate noises, and people, after CBDs is huge.
The studies are starting to come in, and in my opinion, you need to stay ahead of the curve.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
CBD strains are the future, but THC pays the bills for now. There is not too much on store shelves, but I know the potential. I will be turning it into tinctures, capsules, and a cream.
My GF runs a non-profit for service disabled vets, and the goal is to provide alternatives to Big Pharma. We had a female combat vet come all the way out from MI looking for CBDs. She ended up going to the North Bay for the 20:1, and brought back a couple of teens for me. For someone with severe PTSD to tolerate noises, and people, after CBDs is huge.
The studies are starting to come in, and in my opinion, you need to stay ahead of the curve.

Weed for warriors? I've met some of the local guys working for outfits like that. Definitely a good cause. Everythings looking good in there. :yes:

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran

good on ya and ya's GF Arminius!

Yeah, the stuff is a godsend for a lot of conditions. Cancer, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and PTSD are the big ones that come to mind that may benefit from CBD oil treatments. We're trying to scale into as much CBD production as we can. Got a couple doctors interested in sending case studies our way and we haven't even cloned a table of 20:1 yet, we just said we have the mom.

Sales price per gram for WA are about 10-15 med 15-20 rec for flowers and real CBD oil goes for $90/gram from an I-502 store, probably about $60 medical (keep in mind top shelf extracts are $60ish rec, $40 flat med around here), and both oil and flowers are basically impossible to keep in stock in either industry. The number of places on my HALF of the state that can keep it stocked even somewhat consistently can be counted one hand. It just FLIES off shelves. Good from a moral standpoint, good from a business standpoint. It's a lot like selling coffins. Everyone needs them and they'll pay whatever they have to to get them.

I'd like to see more of this made available and try to push people to grow it whenever I can. My knowledge of it is basically limited to cancer treatment and the help it gives for that is huge. Mood elevation and relief for some of the effects of chemo, as best i can tell. It took me about a week to find a shop that had the oil when I went looking on a friend's behalf. That's not acceptable.

Sorry to thread jack, looking great :)

Last edited:

Arminius

Veteran
Looking sweet. That bud shot is nice. Shit looks killer, what's the strain? I can't wait to see you run vert again. Still have the OG Headcheese? I remember seeing huge buds that I wish I could have tasted that you grew vert. Was prolly in this thread, lol.

Glad you did an update. Always have loved your style, and I use your grows for ideas in mine. As it's hard to copy from Ich crane or Bobble cause I think they ran out of new ideas!:laughing::moon:
Sorry I missed this post on the page flip...
That is GG#4. Same cut is now in flower vert, pics incoming...
I really miss the OG Headcheese, and fear there is no way to get it back. I ran that strain more than any other, and felt I really had it dialed, but oh well.
There are so many strains out there, but the unique terpene profile is painfully missed.
I'm glad you are able to get inspiration from my work. I've learned everything from here, in addition to hands on, so it's the least I can do.

Arminius

Veteran
Back to Vertville...

Back to Vertville...

Finally did it! I flipped my first vert room in almost two years! I started to convert one of the rooms at my last op, but had to cut and run...
I'm on a very tight budget, and there are definitely things I would like to improve upon, but I think this run will be the best in a long time.
I have 9 GG#4, and one Forum Cut, in 5 gal smart pots, but only filled 3/4 of the way since I needed to flip ASAP!
I just need to make one plumbing connection, and this run will be on multi feeds.
I just confirmed with a local dispo (10 minutes down the road), the highest price they pay at 28 a unit for the first run. In their words, "this is the best Glue we have seen, and people are already in line waiting for it". I had to play hardball for a second after they said they pay no more than 27 lol... I will only be giving them a qp at a time, which will ensure I have steady income until the next round comes down.
Anyways, on to the pictures.
Panoramic shot
picture.php

Fucking sideways shots, sorry...
picture.php

picture.php

Forum Cut. This plant will be on castors, so that I can get inside the plants for training. Being that she is so light shy, it will also give me the chance to move it further away if needed.
picture.php

Next round for Alpha. A dozen Glue, a few GSC, and one AC/DC.
picture.php

I would like to share more of whats going on, but it's back to work...

indocult

Holy shitfuck, 28? dude I wish I could get close to that around here. I don't have access to GG4 but still that's a lot !

You are gonna crush it man, good luck (but you don't need it!)

indocult

Are you pulling more on your vert rooms?? I read that's your first one in 2 years but Just curious.
I just switched back to flat... Got a lot more lamps, and didn't really feel comfy doing a large vert... even though I crushed it in small room vert.
I'm definitely watching to see what you get anyways, I may have to go back vert.

Arminius

Veteran
Are you pulling more on your vert rooms?? I read that's your first one in 2 years but Just curious.
I just switched back to flat... Got a lot more lamps, and didn't really feel comfy doing a large vert... even though I crushed it in small room vert.
I'm definitely watching to see what you get anyways, I may have to go back vert.
I think its a no brainer that I will pull more this run. My canopy was too thick to get the full benefit of the penetration of the DE 1k.
Low ceilings are where Vert shines...
Still have the final trim on the last of the first round, and will have weights, and a few pictures over the weekend.
Busy roofing, but at least it is a sidewall shingle job that is easier on my back.

Foreman000

Busy roofing, but at least it is a sidewall shingle job that is easier on my back.

Story of my life. This is my first post since spring. Tough just finding the energy. As always yo shit looks killer. Thanks for the inspiration. Maybe I'll post something on my thread. Peace out bro.

Arminius

Veteran
Day 10 Stretch!!!

Day 10 Stretch!!!

We are now at Day 14, but I did not get a chance to take pictures, so these are from Day 10. Based on last run, I have 5-7 days of stretch left, so I should fill out the screens no problem.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some shatter from the first run! Down to the last qp of manicuring, and will have final tally from Alpha.
picture.php

picture.php

Amazingly, I am going to be down to headstash after this week. The dispensary has been taking it straight off the racks with no cure, and going through about a qp every 5 days.
In order to keep things going, I also have 1/2 grams of the GG#4 shatter on the shelves. I expect there will be a 30-45 day period where they will be out, but I will have a much better run this run.

oti$

Im excited to see how the digilume de performs yield wise. I read back a few pages and may have missed it, but I'm wondering what the footprint for that light is. Glad to see you up and running. It's always nice to watch you do your thing, you are organised and very driven and I'm always learning from your threads.

Arminius

Veteran
Day 20 Stretch Finished!

Day 20 Stretch Finished!

Got a new PH pen just in time for the critical transition period. I am using Jack's and well water, with a finished EC of 1.3-1.4, and PH 6.2 vs 5.8 during stretch.
I can already see some stacking, which I missed out on last run without the multi feeds. I mistakenly picked up a short cycle timer, rather than the long cycle I am used to using. They get 12 feeds per cycle at 15-20 seconds each. I am shooting for is just slight runoff onto the concrete floor. Seems to be working...
I still need to do final manipulation of the canopy, in order to fill in any gaps, and hang horti netting before they get floppy.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Frosty fans!
picture.php

Here is my Forum Cut that I move back to get inside the oval.
picture.php

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
nice! filled the canopy perfectly.

that always feels good. winning.

this is gonna get pretty serious in a few more weeks!

LSWM

You used to just say fuck checking pH with Jack's! Now you're running 6.2!? Damn that seems high for coco in my experience.

I guess that well water forced you to start checking pH? How's 6.2 treating you? Using anymore bloom booster this round?

Arminius

Veteran
You used to just say fuck checking pH with Jack's! Now you're running 6.2!? Damn that seems high for coco in my experience.

I guess that well water forced you to start checking pH? How's 6.2 treating you? Using anymore bloom booster this round?
My well water comes out at PH 8.0, so PH down is necessary vs RO like before.
Jack's is buffered to allow uptake up to PH 8.0 I believe, but we aren't talking ornamental flowers here...
I have been playing it safe, and landing within a couple tenths of a point within PH 6.0, and have not noticed any ill effects. There is some slight tacoing, but I feel it's a result of my VPD being out of whack with the warmer weather. My RH is 55-60, and temps 80-82, but I am not going to fuck with it at this point.
I think I may have fucked myself last run, and feed for a week at PH 4.5-5.0 in Week 6, due to a faulty PH pen. I did not see the stacking I know the Glue is capable of, whereas this time, they are already stacking...