What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F45 v3.0 "Ricky's Dope Farm"

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran

Bieber is a tool! Stay safe, here it's a big one coming...

Bieber is a tool! Stay safe, here it's a big one coming...
lol......number one fan hes got such SWAG. Ya its gonna be cool for about a minute then suck if the power goes out.......and all that shit. Im hitting up a hotel the second we lose power tho. luckily lots of those in the area.

Arminius

Veteran

Like I said, I think I am fucked with the USD, in a good way I suppose... Measured at 40" at 2 days into flower. Could end up at 8' after stretch if I don't get creative, or prune them in stretch to slow them down. The only concern I have about forcing stress is inhibiting flower set...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360305527.651035.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360305550.481144.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360305568.031309.jpg

Arminius

Veteran

And for comparisons sake, the last time I put them in flower, they were 12-16", and almost broke 1 gpw...

whatthe215

Veteran
Like I said, I think I am fucked with the USD, in a good way I suppose... Measured at 40" at 2 days into flower. Could end up at 8' after stretch if I don't get creative, or prune them in stretch to slow them down. The only concern I have about forcing stress is inhibiting flower set...

worst plants i ever harvested were ones i had to take tops off of in stretch for the same reason. are the USD stems thick and brittle or nice and bendy? perhaps U-turning them down or outwards..

Arminius

Veteran

Not planning on topping them at this point, I know better. Thinking of just tying them to the screen in a zig zag fashion...

D

DHF

Pull the laterals back and stack or zig-zag em for as much sideways dialed canopy as possible once stretch is completely done.....but.....

Thanks for sayin yas wouldn`t top em cuz it takes serious recovery time to build new top colas , and then once they acclimate and blast off again they`ll be growin sideways as well as up without personal space ta do it with.....anyways....

This is your mule ta fuck.....Make the best of it and learn from what happened......and....rinse but "don`t" repeat.......

Good luck Bro....Freds....:ying:.....

Fucking monsters A.....................can always stack another 600 for those tall sluts.........MO BUD MO BETTA last time I checked. Storm is kickin......not quite as bad as I expected.....getting the hammer now though.....got my hotel with generator on speed dial.

Arminius

Veteran

There will be 2 more lights stacked in there towards the end of stretch, no real need to until then, otherwise I will be looking for room for a third set...
Thanks for the feedback Freds. I know what not to repeat, and that is flipping the bitch before they get to 24". Even then they will finish at 6', which is perfect for my screens. At least this time the top of my canopy should be filled in better. I lost 4-6 oz last time due to holes, easy...
Since top hat grommets have vanished from the earth, I had to find a work around for my 1/4" anti siphon line.
Using a 1" to 1/2" tee, and a 1/4" quick connect, problem solved! At 5$ a pop I wouldn't use them for feed lines, that would be $100 vs $5 for 24 sites...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360378590.703227.jpg
I also got the last of my S unions to plumb the pump and res, but I just got home and its fucking freezing. Not as bad back east, but still to cold for fucking with the fittings. At least I have all weekend free...

Dorky

For the record........CO2 Generators are no more than "propane or natural gas" heaters , be they room heaters or water heaters.......pure and simple.......

The Hydro Whore manufacturers have improved on the shit for grower applications and made outrageously expensive equipment with controllers and doodads to rip off folks not in the know cuz....

The "offgassing" process of said heaters produces CO2 , and the way it was discovered was back in the day when Corporate America invested in Greenhouse Hydroponic Veggie production , and.......

Outta nowhere the winter month crops that hadta be supplemented with either NG or propane heat blew up like a mofo cuz they hadta seal the structures to prevent heat loss , and in doing so since plants eat CO2 and shit Oxygen , the raised temps via the heaters gave the plants the kick in the ass to explode...... and thus........

CO2 generators were born and marketed to unsuspecting consumers as well as forming a major hydro whore equipment base for repeated sales and profits , and will till we`re gone ......

Knowledge is power.......Use it or lose it....and...there`s ways around droppin buncha cash for CO2 supplementation like GG rolls with if yas have that "DIY" thingy and brain workin.....anyways....

Peace....Freds.....:ying:.....

One super important thing is make sure that your heater burns blue with no orange flames. If you are going the DIY route. Don't want any monoxide

5th

Veteran
A buddy of mine down south is watching Randy and Lahey right now...like right now. Says he's gonna try to get me a pic of them signing a pic for me. Told him I'd hang one in my living room...didn't tell him I'd put the other in my grow room. :biggrin:

Tons of pics make for a great thread Armi, keep up the good work. :tiphat:

Arminius

Veteran

Lol fucking shit puppets!
I think I remember reader another user saw them and smoked with them after the show! Curious how the live shows are, sure there are some on YouTube...

Arminius

Veteran

No, from topping during stretch. Sorry if I misunderstood you. At this point I am so fucking tired, my mind isn't running on full cylinders...
I woke up at 6 am this morning, and couldn't get out of bed for 4 hours, which is very unlike me...

Dorky

One of my friends topped during week one flower cause he thought it would even the canopy lol. Barely 2 pounds from 4 600's. A year a half later he has still not lived it down.

5th

Veteran
Lol fucking shit puppets!
I think I remember reader another user saw them and smoked with them after the show! Curious how the live shows are, sure there are some on YouTube...

My boy n' his wife don't smoke anymore...but he txt'd me saying the show started at 9...a minute after the cheering died down the people at the table beside my boy threw a joint on the stage...and they burned that fucker right there n' then.

Intermission was at 10. Three of the bars servers walked up to the stage with 12 drinks a piece...Lahey thanks the crowd, says "I am the liquor", drops the mic n' mingles in the crowd...fuck me...stupid bail conditions. :tumbleweed:

Arminius

Veteran

My boy n' his wife don't smoke anymore...but he txt'd me saying the show started at 9...a minute after the cheering died down the people at the table beside my boy threw a joint on the stage...and they burned that fucker right there n' then.

Intermission was at 10. Three of the bars servers walked up to the stage with 12 drinks a piece...Lahey thanks the crowd, says "I am the liquor", drops the mic n' mingles in the crowd...fuck me...stupid bail conditions. :tumbleweed:

Haha! Good shit!