What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Silver's second straight-bulb several strain sweetened soil sweetness. Seriously.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
fried green tomatoes?

yes please...

just swingin through. didnt know the lineage of the nightmare d, ive never had/seen jock horror, looks greasy.
could you point me in the direction of some shots of that chem cut?
i finally found some lava rock to add to my mix. kinda pricey. 1 cu/ft was about 35$

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Google a product called Permatill or Stalite...It's an expanded slate... ;)

1.5 cu ft about $20-25.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Ask and ye shall receive :bow:

ChemD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
And you need to fry those green tomatoes.

now your talking. fried green mators and some white sauage gravey.

thats a healthy chem d silver.

oh yeah me and DHF are out of beer, would one of you guys in the back row make a beer run ? freds is buying!!!!!!!!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
now your talking. fried green mators and some white sauage gravey.

thats a healthy chem d silver.

oh yeah me and DHF are out of beer, would one of you guys in the back row make a beer run ? freds is buying!!!!!!!!

Here have one of my Blatz bears. It is warm but still nasty.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
mad dog. tastes like high school.
most of my sophmore year i left the house early so i could ride to school with my friend. on the way we would stop at a gas station and use his horrible fake id to buy one 40 oz each of old english and one large bottle of purple mad dog to split. after we swilled that shit down in the forest by the school, we'd pack bowls until we were late and roll into class higher than giraffe pussy.

my tastes have improved some.

HEIneken.jpg

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
Hey I have to specialize in something. I am not cut out for booze I guess.

What the heck is wrong with Mister D. How can you have that cough drop tasting stuff in the fridge.

:yoinks:

lol i know right he could be using it to cool the engine is his tractor

silver hawaiian

Veteran
nameless

If heineken is to what your tastes have improved, they've got a long way to go mon frere.

Old-standby for me:

2010_Beer_PaleAle.jpg

But who am I kidding, when I have a $5 in my pocket and am looking for a solid buzz on the cheap, it's BANQUET time, bitches:

CoorsBanquet24oz0512.JPG

Best part - If I pay the man with a fever, I still get $1.40 back in me pocket. BOO-YA

Shame - Ain't got none

Grizz

Veteran
lol, coors aint bad at all, prefer the blue moon or sam adams ale but my fav is sunset wheat, call me spoiled if ya want buts i like what i likes

Latest posts

Latest posts