What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGOs Multi Strain 3600w Stacked Grow Coco DTW

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hey guys, I've been busy getting my new grow up and running, I've about 99% of the work done. I will be using 3 trays with 6 plants per tray and 2 x 600w bulbs stacked for a total of 3600w. I'll be using tents, 1 x DR120 & 1 x 240x120.

I had some issues recently that required me to chop all moms & clones. I'm not going to go into it but to cut a long story short I am clueless to which strain is which because I've had to re-root everything straight out of a garbage bag. My plan was to run 4 plants per tray but since I need to ID strains I'm gonna run 6. Here is what I am 100% sure of:

Casey Jones - Truecannablis Cut
Grandoggy Purple - Trues Ania cut
Cheese - Brightside cut
SSSDH - OJD cut
Giesel
The White S1 - AKA Cheeseys Nightmare Kush

And the other 12 are some of the following, I'm hoping to ID them correctly around mid-late flower:

Killer Queen - Lonestar cut
Pre '98 Bubba Kush
Ghost OGK
Abusive OGK
ECSD - Devils Harvest Krew cut
Sour Diesel IBL
Sour Diesel - The amazing riri cut
4SD
Chocolope - DNA / Coffeeshop cut
Chiesel - Heaths cash cropping cut
KarmaTrain
Soma's Sister
Sougouda - Soma's cut
LA Confidential - DNA cut
Critical Mass - The famous Bilbo cut, aka Critical Bilbo
Chem D x C'99 - Peri cut
Kalishnapple - Sonics Monster Yielder
Agent Orange - Same as above ^^^
Psycho D
Blue Meanie
Sweet Pink Grapefruit - Breeder Steve's cut
Double Strawberry Diesel
SSH - Sto cut

It's gonna be fun seeing all the different strains all in one grow, lots of flavors to enjoy at the end :)

Right now I've got all 18 plants in the one tent, I've neglected some of the plants a little, they should have been transplanted into bigger pots about 2 weeks ago but it is what it is, here's a few pics:

picture.php

I'll get all the plants in their individual trays tomorrow, any questions, shoot.

HGO

Last edited:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
HGO POD

HGO POD

For you guys that were following my last grow you might remember that I was having problems with the bottom bulb, there was a 'dead zone' where light was being lost, here's a pic to refresh your memory:

picture.php

I needed to flip the bulb around to fix the issues so I got the idea of mounting a bracket onto a camera tripod that could hold the lamp, here's what I came up with....

I call it the HGO POD :biglaugh:

picture.php

Extending it is simple, you don't have to disconnect it from the fan, simply adjust this screw:

picture.php

This is what it looks like fully extended:

picture.php

I might do up a DIY thread in case anybody wants to build their own 'HGO POD'.

EDIT: Tutorial thread, click here

Peace & Chat Soon
HGO

Last edited:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
lookin good....thats alotof diff strains to run at once

Welcome Joe, preferably I'd have liked to run 1 strain per tray (3 strains total) but I'm forced to do it this way so I can ID strains, next grow will be the same because I've got another load of unknown strains in the veg tent. 2 grows down the road I'll hopefully be running 1 strain per tray.

Sec. seat in for the long run. :joint:

Welcome Diesel dreams, second is just as good as first lol, I hope you enjoy.

HGO

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sup HGO, glad to see that your new set up is on the go. Really looking forward to seeing all these great strains being run!

Gonna need a bit of tinkering to see what to run with what but a couple hours of reading should set you straight on what girls are low/med/high feeders, which are cal/Mg whores and the other stuff we like to take note of.

I gotta run the ghost next myself, I've read many good things about it mate. Being OG/ Deez fiend that I am it's got the best spot under the 600 lined up for it ;)

Good luck homey, I'm rooting for ya :lurk:

Edit> see this is why I shouldn't post while inebriated :D just forget about sticking strains that have similar feed/growth traits side by side considering you don't know what the fuck is what! doh!! [homer voice]

D

DHF

At least yas didn`t LOSE the genetics Bro....Gonna be a crap shoot to identify each and every plant come late flower/Harvey , but wtf....

It`ll all come out in the wash and the cream`ll rise to the top....Glad yas`re ok and back in the saddle....

Holler....Freds....:ying:......

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Looking good HGO. Can't wait to see you rock it. HGO pod is scikkkkk...

Keep it greens homey.

aod

sto

Yeah :laughing: ... happy to see your new set up is ON
Some great genetics we gonna see here
i'm with you to ID somes

full vibes.

L

LouDog420

Tagged up! I hear about HGO's tripod and I get a very different mental image ;)

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Last grow was the best!! Good luck, im watching!

Thank you Bull. & welcome to the show, I'm not expecting too much from this grow with the multi strains but it is what it is.

Sup HGO, glad to see that your new set up is on the go. Really looking forward to seeing all these great strains being run!

Gonna need a bit of tinkering to see what to run with what but a couple hours of reading should set you straight on what girls are low/med/high feeders, which are cal/Mg whores and the other stuff we like to take note of.

I gotta run the ghost next myself, I've read many good things about it mate. Being OG/ Deez fiend that I am it's got the best spot under the 600 lined up for it

Good luck homey, I'm rooting for ya :lurk:

Edit> see this is why I shouldn't post while inebriated just forget about sticking strains that have similar feed/growth traits side by side considering you don't know what the fuck is what! doh!! [homer voice]

Hey mate good to have you here for the new run, it's gonna be challenging to meet the needs of each strain with only 2 Rez' but I'm up for the challenge, I'll keep the EC low and give them Cannas Trace Mix right up to flush, I love this stuff! Most of the strains are showing their true genetics now, I'll try and keep all the mostly indicas & mostly sativas together so it shouldn't be a problem.

Looking forward to see you work your magic with Ghost, she is one special girl but can be stretchy, I'd recommend picking up a tomato cage & give her plenty of training but she can be a good yielder, Abusive OGK yields more though. Greens have just added some nice tomato cages to their stock, I was meant to get them but I had problems with my order and they never arrived so I'll just do without I think.

At least yas didn`t LOSE the genetics Bro....Gonna be a crap shoot to identify each and every plant come late flower/Harvey , but wtf....

It`ll all come out in the wash and the cream`ll rise to the top....Glad yas`re ok and back in the saddle....

Holler....Freds.........

Hey Fred, welcome to the new grow and hell at least I didn't lose them is right! I was actually meant to go dump the bags of plants during the wee hours but I held back to the next day, word came back that I was safe so I dug them out of the bin bags and began the re-rooting.

I'm up for the ID challenge Fread, wouldn't be the first time :biglaugh:

I'd burn my bollocks on that bulb! Looks good mate

:biglaugh: Ouch! Your gonna give me nightmares bro! LOL. Thanks & welcome

Looking good HGO. Can't wait to see you rock it. HGO pod is scikkkkk...

Keep it greens homey.

aod

Thanks AOD brother, I'll do my best.

Yeah :laughing: ... happy to see your new set up is ON
Some great genetics we gonna see here
i'm with you to ID somes

full vibes.

Welcome sto mate, good to have you in the thread brother.

Tagged up! I hear about HGO's tripod and I get a very different mental image ;)

LMFAO!! Great to have you here Lou!

Peace
HGO

Grizz

Veteran
love the tri pod idea, glad you could save the genitics, been there done that before,

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hey Joesy, thanks man. Funny enough it's not my first time either, second time in 8 months actually and probably won't be the last LOL, joys of prohibition and all that.

Peace bro
HGO

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Looking good there....sorry that you've had problems. At least you have managed to salvage your collection, and it will be interesting sussing out what's what. look at it as an advanced test of your connoisseurship.
I love the HGO Pod mate, bloody brilliant idea--one of those ideas that is so brilliant, yet so simple, that right now, many people will be collectively thinking-"Dammit, why didn't I think of that? It was so obvious"
Here's to a bountiful grow.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rahhhh nice to see this arena back on track:woohoo:

Wish you all the best for this grow mate, awesome gens too i' ll closely follow this one!!

Suscribed:biggrin:

Vibes bro'

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
That looks like it will be horrible to water. I like the light mounting, much better then my pipe cleaner and PVC pipe that holds my light.

Latest posts

Latest posts