What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 x 400w stacked multi-strain gimmick with blumats & sexy soil

2 x 400w stacked multi-strain gimmick with blumats & sexy soil

• Purple Peyote x Querkle [Hammerhead]

Votes: 41 51.9%
  • Blubonic [SOL]

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Blue Satellite 2.2 [SOL]

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Hashberry [Mandala]

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
RIP old dirty chinese kitchen.

picture.php

wu tang flan for life!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Just mixed up four catches of SS. I added green sand and a little alfalfa meal. Making a tea to drench the soil before cookin for four weeks.

As far as my tea situation. I am giving them EWC/sucanat teas on day 25 35 45 and will top dress with more SS if they begin fading before day 40.

So far so good with the current run. Dtrains and blue widows are stacking hard!!! Gonna be my tastiest batches to date.

Let's keep this convo going

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
greensand and alfalfa meal are awesome! add some some molasses to that ewc slurry, maybe some liquid kelp and/or some type of mycorrhizal product (early on) and youll really be cookin with crisco then! dinafems blue widow? didnt i watch you run some of that once? nvm i see your sig lol. im curious now... i cut my blue widow in favor of the blue satellite 2.2.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Too funny you'd mention the alfalfa meal and the slurry all at once.

I've recently started using the alfalfa meal to top dress with, for the N factor. It really kicks ass, though I notice a fuzzy fungus colony patch deal on the surface of the soil after a couple days.

The gut reaction was "ZOMG MOLD NO," and then I kind of fingered, .. Nothing seems to be adversely affected, .. And we all know there is plenty of such thing as "good fungus," so I've left it alone ..

But, I do recall chief bigsmoke saying that he soaked his alfalfa meal before he'd water it in. So, ..

I threw together about half a gallon of water, with about half a cup of EWC, a TBSP or two of alfalfa meal, and a sprinkle of kelp meal.

It's all good'n stirred up, I'll let'er soak 'til tomorrow, and then hit the ladies going into the oven..

What's that I said? Whuh? Oh yeah. Stay tuned.

benzo

woooohooooo. dope thread!!

i learned a lot along side you, as you were learning..

thanks for taking the time to document all of this.

really cool outdoor garden too.

Haha how funny, I was sooo close to picking Hammerheads Querkle cross, but I picked the Blue Sat 2.2 as the strain you should do next cause I saw nameless grew it out in his freedom35 and that it looked DANK!

According to the poll results, the people stated they wanted to see Purple Peyote x Querkle... so how come on your next thread you are growing neither? are these the strains you lost?or did you just not buy em , or on the back burner?

Last edited:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
benzo! Thanks for checkin' this out :tiphat:

Unfortunately, none of the PP x Querkle or Blubonic germ'd.. :dunno:

Actually, since the end of this thread, I've sprouted some Blue Satellite 2.2 (ended up with one female), and got some Golden Goat and some Strawberry Diesel x ChemD ..

Turn on, tune in, and do the other thing

jd4083

Veteran
Awesome bitches Bro....I can help yas on yield increase next run with 1 sentence.....

Every fan leaf cluster with a stem`s gotta go after end of stretch and the plants are in full swellage mode.....

The only leaves left on the plants should be single leafers juttin out the colas once they start suckin juice for swellage at night and go into survival mode pumpin resin during lights on from the extreme lumens and heat......anyways...

It only helps yas come chop and trim time with minimal shit ta get rid of , while allowing vital plant energy to concentrate on swellage instead of keepin nuthin ass leaves alive for no particular reason ...

I`m just sayin......Happy 4th Broski....Gettin baked and well fed with beers , bongs , and bbq....and.....

We`ll get your lazy ass hoonin sooner or later.....maybe.....

Peace....Freds...:ying:.....

INDEED!

Awesome thread, I'm about to start up a very similar 4x4 2x400w project and am getting some great tips from your thread. thanks for posting man