What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1k vertical Doughnut round two

D

DHF

Gladta have yas back around Bro.....With the continuous top feed dribbling through the drip ring and slower recirculation of the buckets daisy-chained together really looks like a waterfarm setup without the venturi tubes on the outsides of the containers showin juice levels....

Or am I wrong....Regardless....Setup looks tight and you know the drill so take us ta school Brozini...so ....

Wishin bigger and better thangs for Aero weed doughnuts......

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

P

pine boy

:wave:Looking forward to your success.The last one was epic.I was stunned the whole time.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Oh man! 8 buckets, and a 60 day veg?! You are going to have your hands full for sure... Glad to have you back, and will be eagerly watching.

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Gladta have yas back around Bro.....With the continuous top feed dribbling through the drip ring and slower recirculation of the buckets daisy-chained together really looks like a waterfarm setup without the venturi tubes on the outsides of the containers showin juice levels....

Or am I wrong....Regardless....Setup looks tight and you know the drill so take us ta school Brozini...so ....

Wishin bigger and better thangs for Aero weed doughnuts......

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

Ya know, you are right, my system wound up alot like a waterfarm but I didn't plan it that way... I'm sure there are minor differences, the reason I switched to drip rings is because I noticed much stronger growth in the bucket half way through the chain I was feeding last time.

I thought feeding all of the buckets would be an improvement this round and I didn't have to step up the feed pump much and heat up the water..

Thanks for tagging along...

HGO, when is kick off? good question, I'm off to a slow start sorting clones and such, trying to pick strains that are compatible and similar in size, think I'm going to need a couple more and I'm hunting them down now. I should be starting within a week..

I have to upgrade all of the drains as expected, they barely keep up.. got one of those clay pebbles stuck in there and had a lil flood last night...lol Going to move them all from 1/2 to 3/4 and I should have the clones sorted by then..

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Onwards and Upwards

Onwards and Upwards

Ay ay captain! Good things happen in good time, were all on the edges of our seats now brother.

:tiphat::tiphat:

HGO

Arminius

Veteran
I have to upgrade all of the drains as expected, they barely keep up.. got one of those clay pebbles stuck in there and had a lil flood last night...lol Going to move them all from 1/2 to 3/4 and I should have the clones sorted by then..
I made all my drain lines 1". They have a nice 1" tub drain that fits very well on my 5g buckets. They are $3.69 a piece I think.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Looking great aero. Lurked in your first thread,was worried with everyone else after the little vaca, but it is good to hear you are ok. Definitely going to rock it soon. Keep it green homey.

aod

Well done

Well done

I think I got everything but lets double check...

3/4" fittings? -...name brand?? (plumbing department I am guessing?)
1- 8w pump in reservoir feeding custom manifold...is for top feeding?
what pump is slowly moving the water?

bleach- ? spoons per gallon? how often?
bayer advanced pest products -Narnia?

did I miss any tricks...?...yoda

Hama-Kavula

Hi Aero been sneaking around for a while here at ICM and followed ur previous grow from a-z as I will with this one.
Just ment to say kudos for ur last pull and g-luck with this round. And well tbh ur a big part of why I finally joined cause I might have some questions comming ur way in a few months regarding DWC - if u don´t mind that is.

Oh also since u gonna be tinkering at ur drains anyway - why not add some screen in front of each drain hole to prevent clogging?

keepem comming - subbed

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Good news, looks like the grow is starting tonight! Someone gifted me a rack of clones and I picked up all the 3/4" fittings today to mod the drains.

I took the day off to fit the new drains and select the clones..

Here are the choices:

LA Confidential
Hindu Kush X Blueberry
Romulan
Valley OG
Romulan Blueberry (different cut than last run)

I need to select 6 of these because the two Magenta99 ladies already claimed seats in this run..

B

B. Self Reliant

Good news, looks like the grow is starting tonight! Someone gifted me a rack of clones and I picked up all the 3/4" fittings today to mod the drains.

I took the day off to fit the new drains and select the clones..

Here are the choices:

LA Confidential
Hindu Kush X Blueberry
Romulan
Valley OG
Romulan Blueberry (different cut than last run)

I need to select 6 of these because the two Magenta99 ladies already claimed seats in this run..

Sounds like everything is coming together!

I've run the same cut of LA Confidential on & off for 6 years now. She doesn't do well in multi-strain grows because she vegges so slowly. She's the most unique ganj I've ever grow in terms of vegging needs and growth patterns. She'll need 3-4 months of veg time to finish at a similar size to the others, assuming you're still planning on giving them about 2 months of veg time. My buddies & I call her "The Great Oak Tree" because she vegges so slowly and the branches are so stiff & hard to train. Great product though. Just thought you should know in case you haven't run LAC before.

After watching your last grow I built myself a "mini-donut". . . can't wait to see another run!

Arminius

Veteran
Whatever you do, try to keep the strain that is most similar to the Magenta 99. We run similar systems, and I love not having to worry about the different needs etc... Imagine what you woulda pulled on that first run mono-cropped!

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Better late than never I guess. I will be watching from back here. Best of luck with this run man, glad to have you back.