What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

800W stacked vertical tent

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Grow bags do have holes in the bottom - very traditional soil setup here :)

The harvest was great actually. I was surprised by the bounty. I can tell the virus took it out of them a bit, and the new girls (both OG Chem and OHaze x Skunk) are showing signs of a virus. I seem to always get a vector right away from the room, which is a storage area. Just something I have to deal with I guess.

I currently have the O'Haze in flower (for the next 20 years, as per their want) and my OG Chem in veg. Been a bit lazy about this latest round. Will post when something interesting happens.

Last edited:
B

B. Self Reliant

Don't have a scale, but I had 3.5 mason jars full of dried bud. Next run I'm going to scrog like everyone else.

Do you mean using some sort of netting in conjunction with vertical bulbs? That would work great with that long-flowering sativa.

gurnt

late to the show I am planing to go with 2 400 with my new grow are maybe 3 with 1 400 MH in the middle on a light mover for just the MH

Organic king

Hi , couldn't help notice how dirty the floor is in ur tent ... , for best results always go all out OCD and clean the floor with a wet towel or something similar , don't get into bad habits and laziness will only result in problems , all the best fellow g'er :)