What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kroggi's Vertical Tubes #1 White Russian

Grow4Flow

I used a closed loop system in a tent with aero tables previously, I noticed the high humidty as well but I soilved that with an AC unit.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Cheers for posting the final yield bro! I think the additions you made to the new set up with the 600 for the bottom row will help push those numbers up alot! You averaged 11.5g per plant and with the whole system filled to hit the magic gpw from 64 you will need 18.75g per plant average not that far off ;) Plus you've identified the issues so I'm pretty sure you will smash it round2....

What was the height of the tallest n shortest plants before flipping to bloom? Roughly how long veg did the bigger ones get?

~S

Kroggi

@Grow4Flow - Im trying not to have too many things in the room, as it all consumes wattage. If i can keep the humidity down in another way, im leaning to that :)

@shhh - hehe yeah, by adding a 600 instead of 400, the numbers should be better :D With more plants this time aswell. I dont know if i would do an average, as the top plant was sometimes yielding 4 x as much as some of the lower ones, maybe even more. The count this time will be 59 plants instead of 64 :(

Uf... Highest and tallest, thats a hard one, 25-30 cm for the tallest i think, and around 10 for the shortest. All of them got the same veg time, i just moved them around so the bigger plants with larger roots was placed in the top row. All the smaller ones got placed in the bottom.

Latest posts

Latest posts