What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kroggi's Vertical Tubes #1 White Russian

Kroggi

Time for a small update... Day 50, or week 7 + 1 day...

I think ill start flushing tomorrow and give them around 14 days of flush.
Not much to say this time... So for the pictures...

Njoy

Attachments

• P1010785.jpg
    P1010785.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 10
  • P1010789.jpg
    P1010789.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 12
  • P1010787.jpg
    P1010787.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 12
  • P1010786.jpg
    P1010786.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 13
  • P1010791.jpg
    P1010791.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 11

Kroggi

Hehe thanks to both of ya :D
I thinks its some sort of scandinavian language megayields :p In the form of Danish ;)

Kroggi

Thanks all :)

@YobLamina - Those bottles are CO2 bottles... It aint nothing like a CO2 tank, but they produce a small amount with i believe is good for the plants... So, due to this belief, there they are :D The mix in the bottles, consist of sugar, yeast and water if u wish to try it :)

Smeden

Wow, what a setup you are running.

Big ups for spinosad for my experience and I believe a lot of danish growers already has this product. So if you are lucky someone would offer you some.

Best of luck on your war with the small f.....

blackone

Veteran
I love your setup - great to see someone actually doing it.
Good luck fighting the spidermites!
I've had them myself since this winter and I'm pretty much learning to live with them since I haven't gotten around to aquiring spinosad.
On day 44 of flower I wouldn't do anything about them - just accept that you have them and let your grow finish. The next batch is something else - you probably also have them in your veg room but the good news is that as long as you keep fighting them they won't be able to build a problematic population.
I have always feared them but now that I got them I actually feel relieved because I don't have to worry about catching spidermites if I veg in my greenhouse or bring in outdoor clones...

Kroggi

Hey smeden, long time no see m8 :)
First time i came across Spinosad, i believe was at your place. But yeah, ill try an aquire some and see if i can get rid of them once and for all...

@blackone - Thanks man, much appreciated. Its a funny thing to read that u learned to live with them :D I have em, and i dont wanna learn to live with them ;) But ur right. I have them in my veg room too, and im currently fighting them with lavender flowers that have been in a bottle of water for 48+ hours, which i then put like 1:20 of in a mister, and filled with water. Havent tried this method before, so im a bit curious as to see how well it works.

@Coco_nuts - Yeah, just a tad overfert. They seemed to go well at around 1.3 EC but i pushed it on a new batch of nutrient solution at every fillup, to around 1.5... And then it just went up to max at 2.2 i think, where i just kept adding water. So yes, they got overfed a bit.

Kroggi

I wanted to see how much i could push them, for future use on this strain :) But if i keep it at around 1.3, they will keep a steady EC just about.

Kroggi

hehe will do mega ;)

Small update... Came a tad too late, so that the lights were on... So, sorry for the hps lights on the pictures, ill see if i can avoid this the next time ;)

WR overview and budshot, ice budshot and 2p x nl budshot (filenames tells if its ice of 2p x nl)

Njoy :)

Attachments

• Ice.jpg
    Ice.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 14
  • 2pxnl.jpg
    2pxnl.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 10
  • P1010800.jpg
    P1010800.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 12
  • P1010801.jpg
    P1010801.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 14
  • P1010803.jpg
    P1010803.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 12

Smeden

Looking great mate.

I had to figure out who you were, but I know now. Looking forward coming back and get me some plants again. Hope we can meet sometime in the near future.

Keep it up

buddy did some ICE on a table. denser nugs, good high. Not my favorite but certainly AA. Nice looking nugs if you really manicure them up all the way. He grows his stuff au naturel, so no topping, supercropping, lst, ect... 4oz/plant all day long

interesting side note: he was cutting some green off his rockwool and nicked a main root. stunted the plant, then a root explosion from that area. plant only yielded 3.5 but was noticeably stronger smoke

Kroggi

Last update on this grow... Well, for now anyways :p
I thought to my self, when i got a 64 hole vertical setup, i aint gonna sit there each harvest trimming with a scissor for 4 days straight... No way, so... I ordered my self a TumbleTrimmer, and put it to use. This run was far from perfect, as the clones got started without being even, they were short in height, some of them was ill, i had bugs in the last part of the grow, and there was only 40 plants in the setup out of 64. BUT.... Today we just started and finished the trimming work, and put the buds to dry.

So im guessing a few pics is in order :)

Pictures showing in the attachmnets...:
The TumbleTrimmer i bought from Hydrogarden... Props to him for getting it home for me ;)
The room before the scissor hit it.
How it looks before, and after a run on the TumbleTrimmer... Around 15 - 20 seconds.
Closeup of a bud, as how it looks after a Tumle Trim
After 40 mins of trimming, we ended up with as much as in the box.
3 hours in total for the trimming part of 40 plants, and 3 boxes of buds later picture of the final trim in the tumbletrimmer

So to sum up how it all went... 2 kg of wet NON DRIED buds, prima trim in the TumbleTrimmer that we are gonna use gas on, 3 hours of work from start to end, followed by some cleaning, and 2 happy helpers due to the new equipment :D All in all, i can only suggest this for other growers, if they grow tired in trimming for hours and hours straight in 3+ days...

Njoy ;)

Attachments

• P1010825.jpg
    P1010825.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 10
  • P1010826.jpg
    P1010826.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 11
  • P1010827.jpg
    P1010827.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 15
  • P1010828.jpg