What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HFK Round 6. 4x RQS Northern Light feminised 2. 250 watt Phillips Master Son T pia +

HFK Round 6. 4x RQS Northern Light feminised 2. 250 watt Phillips Master Son T pia +

• Total voters
Dear Vetrical and colosseum growers. Today I will start my own thread to show my round running, round 6. Using a Homebox 80*80*160 and a Phillips Master son t pia plus 250 watt and 4x Royal queen seeds Northern light feminised.

Result round 5;
- 300 gram dry of 2 seeds.
- Eventually in week 4 of drying when I put the harvest in jars I lost about 70% to mold.

Improvements round 6
- 4 seeds
- Each plant 1st 2 nodes are cut. Node 3, 4, 5 and 6 remain for production.
- Increased exhaust capacity +105m3/h. Round 5 was 210m3.
- Extra eye on RH and possible dehumidifying factors in and out the room in order to keep it <50% during flower.
- Harvest to dry. All twiggs will be cut. No long buds remain.
- Atleast 4/5 weeks of drying
- Drying will be done in a special drying net.

Round 6 equipment and goodies used
- 4 Northern Light seeds
- Homebox S 80*80*160cm
- 225 Liter soil = 150 liter old usable soil + 50 liter Gold label special mix+ 25 liter wormshit + 0,5 kg Guano Kalong
- Soil warming blanket 60 watt max. Manually controlled
- Soil humidity meter (scale 1-10)
- Phillips master son t pia plus 250 watt vertical. Passive cooling
- Time switch 8 on/off programs and on/off-relay.
- Inlet-unit. Used as active inlet, humidifier and air filter. 315m3/h max capacity 80 watt max. Manually controlled
- Exhaust. 315m3/h max capacity 60 watt max. Manually controlled
- 2x 10mm 12 V pc fans for airflow.
- Carbon filter 100mm 350m3
- Temperature/RH-meter with satellite.
- Final Solution BAC
- Grow fertilizer BAC
- Flower fertilizer BAC
- Plant vitality BAC. To kill bugs.
- Rain/drain water.

Not every little thing is mentioned in the list to keep it short.

A list of events will follow

- Start setup = active inlet on humidifier on 24/7 lamp off, soil warming on.
- 20-3-2011 Sown 6 seeds for selction @ 23C soil temp in seed soil in 200 ml cups 24/0 light regime.
- 26-3-2011 All seeds have sprouted under 110 watt grow set.
- 2-4-2011 1st hours of night. Building of in a week to 18/6.
- 8-4-2011 Final solution of BAC is added to the water and sprayed over the 225L soil
- 9-4-2011 Seedlings are put into full soil under HPS. 1st day of minimum BAC grow fertilizer added to water
- 20-4-2011 1st day 12/12.
- 22-4-2011 Twigs 1st 2 nodes cut and node 7
- 1-5-2011 Humidifier detached. Active exhaust enabled. Carbon filter mounted. BAC flower fertilizing started with minimal amounts.
- 8-5-2011 Final position of the plants attached to the poultry fence in a donut.
- 24-5-2011 Final Solution of BAC is added again to the water to support 225L soil life.

Now RH is 39%. I manage to keep it <50% at night. Buds are flowering. Trichomes are visible.

Next mayor event is flush 2 weeks before harvest 1st July 2011!

Pics will follow ;) and can be found @ https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=212161

Round 5 Pictures.

Enjoy

file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php

Present round 6 pics :)

Day 37 12/12

Boy are they drinking water. Since a week they need 5 liter water per day. BAC flower fertiliser is added to the water.

Buds grow every day and more trichomes are visible.

Next month will be exciting!

Aww no reactions? Is noone here confindent that i'll make it up to or over 1,5 GPW?

I could use some confirmation in why I might make it or may not perform well.

That would be helpfull :)

:thank you:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I have found it best to never try and predict a harvest, there are too many factors involved, but if you have a system dialled and have achieved close to 1.5 g/pw in the past then it isn't impossible. I know someone that is getting 2.3 G/pw with a V-SOG, 42 plants with 2 days veg. I personally think to achieve 1.5 g/pw you need to be running lots of plants, SOG FTW. But good luck man I hope you get it.

Hey HGO!

I never really understood what the diffirence is between sog and scrog. Sog must be with alot more plants.

So more plants in the same arena would eventually potentially produce more? That sounds like a great challenge!

But really I need a bit more experience before I can start up something like that. Northern Light after all is my first real seed sown indoor.

I will take your advice for future projects. For now I stick to this setup to get it lined up properly.

Day 44 12/12

RH 38 - 46%

Temps a bit high sometimes. Leafs close to the lamp trimmed.

Lower parts are removed before fungus manifests.

Been observing the hairs of the plants. Every plant has diffirent caractaristics. Which of those ticks would show a sertain potential of that plant?

Hmm

Next week I will water them 2x 5L per day. My moist meter pointed out the soil is getting dryer. They are thirsty!

:wave:

file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php
file.php

Yeah my brother noticed it yesterday also. He pointed me that even 12 volt would burn if even a leaf would connect plus and negative.

Peace of tape would make it safer yes ;D

Day 51 12/12

Now I expect to yield no more then 300 gram b/c the buds are not as hard as some of my previous round.

RH ~40-45%
Temp. Bit high early this week. Next weeks will be ok.
Plants are less thirsty now.

This megaleaf of this round I will preserve for future studies

27cm

file.php

file.php

Plant 2a

file.php

Opmerkingen bij bestand: Plant 1

file.php

Opmerkingen bij bestand: Plant 2b

file.php

Opmerkingen bij bestand: Plant 3

file.php

Day 58 12/12

Day 58 12/12

LV 38 - 47 %

Temp 28-20C

Soil temp 24C.

Soil a bit dry also. I only added 5 liter water with a bit BAC flower fertiliser. Next 12 days only rain water.

Confidence is high. I think I get 300+ gramms now :D

L8er!

PS.
Please vote for my final result predictions would be kind :thank you:
Plant 2a

Plant 1

Plant 2b

Plant 3

Probably the longest bud. Perhaps plant 3 got the record.

daydrmr

Great thread with lots of info. Im planning to do a similar grow in the future but with a sj dr80 :p Gl with the harvest, hope you get over 300 :)

Progression pics Day 66 12/12

RH 39-48%
Temp 18-28C

Plant 2b looks shitty and produces less weight so it seems. The remaining plants; 1, 2a and 3 look fine and produce weight!

Another 4 days b4 harvest? Or more.. Have to wait and see. So much excitement!:jump:

Plant 1
file.php

Plant 2b
file.php

Plant 3
file.php

Peak plant 2a in front of bulb
file.php

Thanks Mega.

If not shitty plant 2b was like that I think I could have gotten close to 400 gram. Now I GUESS this will get me little over 300 gram.

I have some improvements on my list that should get me up there with this strain.
- Use the higher nodes nr 5, 6 and 7 of the seedling.
- Better climate management via hygrostate
- A clean and desinfected start without used soil. This round started off with critters crawling in my soil.

Byez

Hi Diesel!

They have been vegging from 26-3-2011 until 20-4-2011. Bout 3,5 weeks.

Next time i'll veg them 4-4,5 weeks to get me nice upper nodes nr 5, 6 and 7. Now only nodes 3, 4 ,5 and 6 are flowering.

... Today I gave water the last time. In a few days light goes off for 48 hours b4 harvest :laughing:!

Latest posts

Latest posts