Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roll it large
    replied
    sweet thread mate shame about the security and glad your back on your feet and ready to rock

peace

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Feel better Bro....Yas got work ta do.....

Take care and Godspeed....

Peace....Freds..........

Leave a comment:

• megayields
    replied
    Good to see your bouncing back HGO! Love that root ball hehehe!

Leave a comment:

• Anti
    replied
    New Year's just a resolution away. (Unless you're chinese!)

Leave a comment:

• AOD2012
    replied
    Good to hear things are starting to pick up. Have not had much time to get on here this past week, but wanted to extend the Merry Christmas back at you brother, even if it is a little late. Hope all is well on your side.

aod

Leave a comment:

• Hundred Gram Oz
    replied
    Thank you bro, I'm just getting back on my feet again after a ruff 6 months.

HGO

Leave a comment:

• WAMEN
    replied
    Originally posted by EverLast View Post

Speechless!!! Kudos senior you are doin nice job!!!

keep up the good work man! the ladies are mouthwatering!

Leave a comment:

• prowler
    replied
    -tsihhhihhih

Leave a comment:

• Arminius
    replied
    Originally posted by megayields View Post
    Damn Arminus your up early this morning!
    That's what happens when you take too big of a BHO hit! I ended up having to go lay down at 9pm, which is 3 hours before me bedtime lol...

Leave a comment:

• megayields
    replied
    Damn Arminus your up early this morning!

Leave a comment:

• Arminius
    replied
    Originally posted by DonkDBZ View Post
    lol at crazy women. my wife got super drunk last year so I took the booze from her and she tried to stab me and so I locked her outside and called the cops then she broke some windows.....she still crazy. one year later now I just trick her into BHO hits or put Bubba ticture in her booze and nigh night

Glad to see everythings good HGO. Those root balls are freaking awsome.
    Hahaha, and you are still with her a year later? That was some funny shit, especially after a BHO rip! I haven't had one go quite so psycho on me, but pretty close...

Leave a comment:

• sublimesmoker
    replied
    HGO, thanks for answering my ? now here's some more, Which coco do u use? Would u run smart pots or bags or regular pots in a DTW setup? R u using the same drippers that Bobble recomends from drip depot? I would like to get to a place where i could run a stadium set up or maybe two flip rooms like i currently have set up with mutiple sets of shelves stacked around the lights.

Currently my veg room has anywhere from 8 to 12 seeds im growing and which ever set of clones im prepping for my next round usually about 15 to 20 clones at a time. I plan on tryin to mono-crop after this current round of plants finishes flowering or i may just start setting up another area for my stadium using coco and drippers.

As always man thanks for ur advice.

Leave a comment:

• madalasatori
    replied
    Cheers for the advice, is appreciated

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by megayields View Post
    good luck HGO...and possibly pick the next woman more carefully??? LOL,...been their.....done that....had a g/f ponce so mad at me she burned my car to the ground....I can laugh now but at the time oh brother....
    lol at crazy women. my wife got super drunk last year so I took the booze from her and she tried to stab me and so I locked her outside and called the cops then she broke some windows.....she still crazy. one year later now I just trick her into BHO hits or put Bubba ticture in her booze and nigh night

Glad to see everythings good HGO. Those root balls are freaking awsome.

Leave a comment:

• Hundred Gram Oz
    replied
    All about the vert

Originally posted by Shcrews View Post
    yah that rootball was nice. and those plants over the red background

hope everything cool with you
    Thanks Shcrews, everything is good with me. I'll get root shots out of the pots when they are chopped.

Originally posted by Ichabod Crane View Post
    HGO yes DE is reusable, it's like little stones. They pop when you water them like rice crispies too.
    Thanks IC.

Originally posted by walindour View Post
    Nice to see ya back HGO. Nice roots ya got there! Hope to see you back in full swing soon.
    Thanks walindour, yeah I'll be rocking some kickass strains very soon.

I like the doughnut vert because it lets me grow full sized multi strains with ease, next run I'll be looking for my mono cropper from 11 strains, then I'll be building 2 x 86 site mini vertical SOG pods with guttering, and ply, I just need to find the best SOG strain from my collection.

Grow safe guys.
    HGO

Leave a comment:

Working...
X