What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO's Vertical Coco Run To Waste

HGO, thanks for answering my ? now here's some more, Which coco do u use? Would u run smart pots or bags or regular pots in a DTW setup? R u using the same drippers that Bobble recomends from drip depot? I would like to get to a place where i could run a stadium set up or maybe two flip rooms like i currently have set up with mutiple sets of shelves stacked around the lights.

Currently my veg room has anywhere from 8 to 12 seeds im growing and which ever set of clones im prepping for my next round usually about 15 to 20 clones at a time. I plan on tryin to mono-crop after this current round of plants finishes flowering or i may just start setting up another area for my stadium using coco and drippers.

As always man thanks for ur advice.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
lol at crazy women. my wife got super drunk last year so I took the booze from her and she tried to stab me and so I locked her outside and called the cops then she broke some windows.....she still crazy. one year later now I just trick her into BHO hits or put Bubba ticture in her booze and nigh night

Glad to see everythings good HGO. Those root balls are freaking awsome.
Hahaha, and you are still with her a year later? That was some funny shit, especially after a BHO rip! I haven't had one go quite so psycho on me, but pretty close...

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
picture.php

Speechless!!! Kudos senior you are doin nice job!!! :bump:

:tiphat:

keep up the good work man! the ladies are mouthwatering!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Good to hear things are starting to pick up. Have not had much time to get on here this past week, but wanted to extend the Merry Christmas back at you brother, even if it is a little late. Hope all is well on your side.

aod

D

DHF

Feel better Bro....Yas got work ta do.....

Take care and Godspeed....

Peace....Freds.....:ying:.....

Latest posts

Latest posts