Labtec's 2400 watt vertical lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's time for a new thread since I added another 600 watt hps and built a new chamber. Here's a few pictures of both of my chambers. For nutrients I use LC’s Soiless Mix #2 with recipe number 1. In the double 600 watt tall chamber I have 7 OG kushes in 5 gallon pots which are almost at week 2 in flowering. For exhaust I have a 6" vortex with a 550 cfm phresh filter.

Then in the new double 600 watt horizontal chamber I have 2 super lemon hazes that I was going to keep as mothers, but decided to flower, so unfortunately they are only in one gallon pots. Then I have one headband in a one gallon pot that I was going to keep as a mother as well, but decided to just flower it. Then I have two romulans, 5 bogbubbles, 4 lemon purps, and 4 pure kushes all in 3 gallon pots. This chamber uses a 6" Elicent fan connected to a 800 cfm phat filter.

Labtec's 150 watt Lab Labtec's 1800 watt vertical Lab
    Labtec's 2400 watt vertical lab Labtec's 1200 Watt Garage Loft
    Labtec's Vertical Madness GN C99 F2s by Labtec
    sigpic

nice setup bro !!! i love me some vertical !!!

Comment

nice setup labtec, takin a seat..
      See no evil, heard no evil, speak no evil..

1800 watt grow :

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=191355

Comment

awesome way to keep it simple!

What are the make model of those white fans? Are then any good?

I have 3 vertical 600w in a 4x8 tent (8 plants) and need some good fans to aim directly up at the bare bulb.

Do you (or anyone else) have a good recommendation for some reliable brands?
        I need something really quiet for this tent.

Comment

Looking good mistah LABMAN!!!

I'll be following closely brother!

Waht are the dimension of your second cab? You 12/12 already?

Jejejejeeee!

Comment

Thanks aligee, i love vertical more every day.hehe

You got front row CanIgetsum. thanks

Hey cheeb here's a link to the FAN that I have. I turn them on low and they work perfectly. I found them around town here at a true value for like $20 each. I think they're perfect for my setup. I have two 600s in a 4x8x5 homemade chamber. You should try 2 600s and see what the temps are like, then you can always add one later.

Dank you nukku. The dimensions are (L)1.2 meters x (W)2.4 meters x (H)1.5 meters. Yeah in my tall chamber I am at 13 days into flower, and my new long chamber I'm at 8 days. ah yeah

Here are some shots of my tall OG kush girls at 13 days in flower. They hang out in 5 gallon pots. The diameter of the screen in the first shot is 24"(61cm) and in the other shots I moved it up to 34"(86.3cm).
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link!

Looking awesome.

Are you planning to be able to remove the plants the entire way through flower?
              As in not weaving them into the wire screen?

Or did you just pull that lady out for one last picture before it get crazy in there?

Comment

Your welcome Cheeb. Anytime I can help. I pulled those girls out of there the last photo session to setup the bigger screen. Since then I've just been letting them grow through. I have been weaving some of the branches through also just to fill in some of the gaps in the screen.

Here's a shot of the new chamber on day 13 in flower and a shot of a pure kush lady that resides in the new chamber.

Now for the pics of the OG kush tall chamber. These fine women are on day 19 in flowering.

sigpic

Comment

Oh buddy, I'm along for the ride

Fat stems feed big buds

Comment

oh yeah

Comment

My Auto Assassin That Aint

My Lone Afghani #1
                      :shooty:TexMon :shooty:

DISCLAIMER-That silly stuff those other guys put into their signature lines about their non-marijuana use cracks me up. :muahaha:
                      Those are cuttings, not clones. You only wished you were that good. :bigeye:

Comment

Nice grow!

SD
                        SD

Blumats! Automatic watering!

Vertical Blumat grow

Blumat adjustment procedure: (for soil)In a bucket ,fill and soak units under water for at LEAST an hour. Then screw on cap( nice and tight!) under water making sure not to trap any air.
                        Leave dripper line at ~8cm. long.
                        Give the pot a good watering.
                        Insert B/M snugly into nicely compacted soil(not too loose) .
                        Open till water comes out, carefully close until just a drop barely forms.
                        Tighten 1.75 - 2 Arrows
                        Adjust as necessary for a few days, then leave it alone!

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." ~ Unknown ~

Comment

This is gonna be sweet. Phresh filters are nice. Small, light, and priced right. I don't think I ever want to try another filter again. I think after I run these rooms one more time, it'll be time for an upgrade... I'm thinking bedroom style. Anyway ur killing it labtec. I remember your first grow...

Comment

Only thing I see with vert (that i've seem so far) is that your plants are pretty tall, how long do you veg to get them that tall? 2 months?

Comment

Good shit, clean set up

Comment

Working...
                              X