What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Labtec's 2400 watt vertical lab

RedDeer

I am liking the new setup. Your double stacked room looks kind of familiar :) How are those phresh filters? I am thinking about picking up a few eventually.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great labtec bro!

ladies looking happy there, they're sure gonna get a good time with those bulbs

ill watch from back here, :):)

cheers bro

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only thing I see with vert (that i've seem so far) is that your plants are pretty tall, how long do you veg to get them that tall? 2 months?

He could built a stadium and shove 100 + clones in there with no veg time, but why doesnt he do that? because hes labtec, he does what he wants, he wants big ladies he get big ladies lol

cheers bro

johnny butt

Best of luck with your landlady meeting.

I'm with disco, if all else fails, SEDUCE!!

We know you can turn on that labtec charm :dance013:

labtec

Well everyone, they sold the house. I have 30 days to find a new place. I might have to chop early. I really don't know what I'm going to do. Fuck. I'll keep everyone updated.

johnny butt

Oh boy, time to get on the camo and start plotting.

At least you have a month to prepare for the move, just gotta plan it out now.

Get your new place in line and ready to move in. Get a buddy or two to drive in front and behind you a bit as spotters. Drive the speed limit, unload, and hope it goes it plan. A concealed driveway or somewhere to load in might be helpful to think about when looking for the new place. Place the ladies in tomato cages and wrap in black plastic bags. I might even think about sealing the inside of the uhaul to control smells. You will have a full truck though, with the new rooms... It's easy to sit here and say do this, and this, but actually pulling it off is something.

I had to do the emergency transport when my house flooded, ended up chopping at 7 weeks and transporting my moms with the black bag method. It's no fun, but it's better than losing a whole crop if you plan it out and pull it off.

A long day or two and you could get those rooms set back up with some hard work and a little luck.

Good vibes while you figure out your situation, moving is never fun, and it seems to happen way too often! :tiphat:

C

Cheeb

Damn that sucks.

Were you aware that the house was on the market?

Who buys a house without looking at it 1st?

Forgive me if you've discussed this situation in prior posts, but damn...seems like a shitty situation. Next place you rent make sure that NOT selling the place is in your lease or something.

Cant wait to see your new shit. The good thing about moving is new spaces to fill with ladies.

Best of luck dude.

Screw all the work of moving large flowering plants...unless your new spot is very close and private...cut your losses and take em early but have clones/mothers/small veggers ready to go as soon as your in the new.

mr cheese

Well everyone, they sold the house. I have 30 days to find a new place. I might have to chop early. I really don't know what I'm going to do. Fuck. I'll keep everyone updated.

didnt you sighn a lease when you moved in?? you have rights bro..landlords cnt jst spring that on you if you have a rent agreement, usualy 6 or 12 months... sure you could strech it out till ur crops done.. least ul have bit cash for the move..

N

nukkumatti

Sorry to hear that brother man!!!
THAT IS SHITTY man! :(

But look on the bright side.. You got month time and it's plenty! Just put the girls back to veg in the bigger chamber..Those kushes you need to try to finish earlier or move in middle flower..(PAIN IN THE ASS!!) But I would switch the other back to 24 and try to move them as soon as possible...

Been there bro! And it's not nice to drive around cars full of flowering plants!! :D:D

BE CAREFUL AND PLANN WELL BROTHER!!

STAY SAFE!!!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! You can do it man..YOU CAN DO IT!!! :)

macdiesel

Damn Labtec!! What a buzzkill.

I was going to ask you though, how would you get into that vertical wire mesh cyclinder to train the buds through it?

I'm in the works of building a system just like this because of you.....:)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
F!A man,

sending the best vibes to you bro, you're gonna find a better place in no time! :):)

red.

labtec

Sorry everyone, I've been busy cleaning and tearing down the grow chambers. I brought all of the wood to a friend, while miraculously a friend of a friend had extra space at his grow spot for all of my flowering plants.

I did end up finding another house to rent, this time I found one with a room above the garage that I could grow in. The good thing is that I only had to sign a 6 month lease, so I'm thinking of just doing two runs while it's decently cool, then tear everything down and maybe move into a new place. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to move into a one bedroom apt at the end of the summer, then go back to growing in a small space.

As for the house that I am in at the moment, I did know that the owners had a bid on the house, and that they were waiting to take it. But it sounded like years from the way the landlord was talking.

Seriously thanks everyone for the good advice and the good vibes. You guys are the shit.

hey macdiesel, after about 2 weeks of flowering I put a bigger screen in and stopped training after that. The OG kushes that I have stretch a lot in flowering so they work perfectly in this setup.

bobblehead

Veteran
get a 2 bedroom apartment... they're not much more expensive, and Mary Jane always pays her bills... lol Good luck bro!

N

nukkumatti

Nice if ya found a place already! And what a great luck with good friends like that! Good adoption home is always very very nice! :)

GROW ON LABMAN!! :)

And good luck brother, stay safe!!! :)