What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gelato Grow

Hi guys. Total noob here but I am posting my grow here to learn more.
IMG_5981.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5973.JPG
    IMG_5973.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_5973.JPG
    IMG_5973.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_5996.JPG
    IMG_5996.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5996.JPG
    IMG_5996.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 119

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
You emptied that Masterblend quick.

That's fairly advanced to be fair. What's your blend?
Many pro's use such blends. Half of those also use kelp/fulvic/PK boosters. While Potassium Silicate has a good reputation. Finding it's way into 25% of big operations.

I wouldn't add any complications while you still feel a noob. Three packets can take you a long way.

My blend is 811 grams of Masterblend, 643 grams of magnesium sulfate, and 660 grams of calcium nitrate.

I am testing my CMH here.

IMG_5957.JPG

This is my tent where I will keep my mothers.

IMG_5998.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5957.JPG
    IMG_5957.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_5998.JPG
    IMG_5998.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 114

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Interesting K, Ca, Mg ratio. I tend to push Mg a little to. In the UK we don't rest on the ratio's anyway. The goal is to supply enough of each.

I presume it's the 4-18-38, which I have not seen used very often. Your weights are very precise.

Interesting K, Ca, Mg ratio. I tend to push Mg a little to. In the UK we don't rest on the ratio's anyway. The goal is to supply enough of each.

I presume it's the 4-18-38, which I have not seen used very often. Your weights are very precise.

Yes, it is the 4-18-38. I just used Ichabod Crane's recipe. My buddy is also helping me out in this grow. Inputs based on knowledge and experience from seasoned growers are valuable for me.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I will pull up a seat. Vertical bare bulbs do great and using Ichy as an example will serve you well. Best of luck.

Hahaha. Here are the updates:

June 26

IMG_6028.JPG

The girls are doing well here. I had some issues with the Masterblend formulation when I mixed 14 ml of Masterblend/magnesium sulfate and 14 ml calcium nitrate to 1 gallon of RO water and it gave me twice the ppm needed. So, it could be that 14ml of Masterblend/magnesium sulfate to 1 gallon of RO and 14ml of calcium nitrate to 1 gallon of RO, and it gave me 600 plus ppm.

July 6

IMG_6066.JPG

I have new seeds from Seedsman that just been planted. The strain si LA Peyote Kush.

July 13

IMG_6083.JPG

IMG_6086.JPG

I cloned the Gelato and as you can see I left a lot of fan leaves and this is my first attempt at cloning. Thanks swapmeet for teaching me. Nute solution is 300 ppm at 5.8 pH

July 15

IMG_6095.JPG

My girls

July 30

IMG_6156.JPG

My clone has roots.

Today is August 1.

IMG_6160.JPG

I cloned the LA Peyote Kush today.

I will update again soon! Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Latest posts