What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vert Baby!!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
This system uses leach trays as the trays, metal adjustable storage racks, roughneck rez, trellis net, 2 600s air colled with 8 inch fan and a 4 inch blowing air into the room, rooms about 8' X 5'. canna coco and nutes, feeds 15 minutes twice a day.
Thanks to Krunch for the inspiration! I like how easy it is to inspect all the plants individually. This system would be good for folks in a wheelchair who want to do hydro but find it difficult to reach over tray tables and work in a regular room.
The pieces of wood next to some of the pots are to keep um steady so they dont tip and fall out of leach tray.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks yall! IC keeps me tryin new things and learnin!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
highyya GETMO!:D

look like someone gor the vert itch ;)
and seem like ya got a jungle in there haha :D

cant wait to see some fat fat nuggies
:wave:

cheers,
red.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks yall, the plants are at about 3 weeks 12/12. Strainwise I cant remember if this is all but I know theres some alien form, gorilla grapes, chem 4, kens gdp, affgooy, magic merlin, chocolope, silver haze, pure kush, purple erkle, and sour grapes.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn MO, thats a killer list ya got there,
alien form, gorilla grapes, chem 4, kens gdp, affgooy, magic merlin, chocolope, silver haze, pure kush, purple erkle, and sour grape

^^ are you sure you're going to need all those smokes ??? LOL

love your garden m8
:D

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More and more vert grows are poppin up on IC. This one looks like its gonna be a good one.

Nice strain variety Mo.
Ever think about a monocrop? I'm tryna talk myself into keeping it down to 2 strains next time.

Good luck bro. Tagged

MARLO

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
ya man, I thought about it but so many different strains I dont want to let go/want to try.... Dont really keep mothers, just take clones then put um in flower, then do the same for the next round of clones. Want to probly make it so one side for long flowering stuff and one side for the quicker stuff, maybe rotate it so one side is a month different than the other so I dont keep runnin out of meds. This is my first vert grow, usedta just have 2 tray tables, from the looks of it this is gonna yield a lot better...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yeah Ill post an update pretty soon, they fillin in nice, next time Ima make sure to train um a lil earlier...

toohighmf

Veteran
those dutch leach trays sure are handy. nice grow. cant wait to see it fill in the next few weeks

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
damn... I jus typed all this shit and added the pictures then closed the wrong window... Anyway sorry bout the delays, been a busy man ya know, workin schoolin growin and campaignin... Here go some random shots of the vert....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I had a pretty bad light leak and the chocolope hermi'd so I ditched her but as you can see the other plants filled her spot nice.... Lovin the vert thang, next time Im thinkin a whole wall of one kind each, so I could do three kinds. peace out.

U

unta

Yeah Mo! Love ur grows and got that bomb variety pack haha. Tagging in for this one. Been going back and forth with whether or not I should switch to vert.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Marlo- you aint never lied man, lovin the walls...

CaliGreen- Thanks yo, theres more where that came from, I just woke up one night and decided to type on the freestyle thread till my pain went away enough for me to lay down, freestyle typin haha!

Unta- yeah man, Its a little bit of an investment but I know Im not lookin back.

Ive learned a lot from this vertical grow setup, seems for me the plants that stretch more work best because I can bring all the branches to the front and make more fat tops, the ones that dont stretch only get fat buds in the back but the branches that cant reach to the light dont do so hot. Decided to lay on my back in the room.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These veg plants got a little outa hand... Only like 4 or 5 of um there....
picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
every thing is down now. If yall wanna see the bloom shots or dry pics theres links to um in my sig. What I learned this time is to cut away the back sides for the next run so the plant can concentrate on all the bud sites in the front for the more indica dominant strains, as for the stretchers they can be trained and pulled forward. I think sativas and hybreds do better in the system I got goin... I'll post pics when I refill the bloom room...