What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Silver Thiosulphate Experiment hoping for input please.

timmyd3853

I have a friend that has been injecting colloidal silver into female plants to stop the hormonal change and flip em male. hes had success with it and said hes been treating 10 days with "one or 2 cc's" but i think he meant 10 or 20 ml as a large insulin syringe is only one cc and he said hes using just a little bit. so i thought id try that with silver thiosulfate. this morning i injected two female hash bomb plants that i have already treated with spraying silver thiosulfate but more wanted to see if it killed em or not. i was also thinking and wonder if anyone has tried watering a plant with water with silver thiosulfate. either way im wonder if anyone had tried either of these methods and if so what were your experiences and results? i know this may seem weird but hell im a diabetic so why not try it right? anyway id love everyones input that may have tried this and succeeded or failed always good to know what does not work as well what does and im not afraid to ask for someone elses wisdom or experiences. thats the only way you can learn!

midwestkid

Veteran
I have followed the DIY S.T.S. thread on this site and been successful 3 out of 4 attempts.
But I've never injected it or watered with it.
are you having troubles getting them to reverse or just boldly going where no man has gone before?

timmyd3853

I have followed the DIY S.T.S. thread on this site and been successful 3 out of 4 attempts.
But I've never injected it or watered with it.
are you having troubles getting them to reverse or just boldly going where no man has gone before?

no ive had success with not much problem. i got a friend thats been doing that with colloidal silver and 8 to 10 days flips them doing it that way. so i thought id try it myself but since im using the silver thiosulfate to spray em i thouhgt id try the injection method. if it works itll save a lot of mixing LOL i am starting out with 2ml per injection. on my current plants im going to try every three days as im waiting for 4 other plants to flower, i treated them already and ive had them outside for a month and they are just starting to poke a couple pistils thru the top now. (longest ive ever seen plants take to flower when put in 12/12) so im going to drag out the wc i just started for a couple weeks or so then put them outside too in a different spot and hopefully the hash bombs are done mating by then qnd i can shit can the males and take the pollenated fems back inside to flower out. i dont know if youd call it boldly going where no ones gone before just pushing the envelope. im a diabetic so WTF right?

Cvh

Supermod
Very interesting experiment. ​​​​Don't mind me following along. :lurk:

timmyd3853

Very interesting experiment. ​​​​Don't mind me following along. :lurk:

love the bowl of popcorn LOL ill follow up in a couple weeks im about to give up on these hash bombs they are flowering but im just starting to see sacs develope and i got two other strains waiting in the wings and they cant wait much longer so i might do the wedding cakes and cross the hash bombs with the wedding cake too. who knows might end up with a dynomite strain out of it LOL