Chevy's blumatized organic soil LED mini grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMT View Post
    I always liked the look of grows with a screen, but it always seemed a real hassle to set up and then to harvest with one of those things, still looks like you made it work for you.
    I hear you and next round (the DoSiDos ladies) will be without screen again. It makes for a nice canopy but is terribly restrictive for everything else and plants cannot be moved around anymore at all...
    I have done modular screens in the past where each plant has it's own screen above its pot on stakes with rigid plastic screens and depending on plant structure and girth you can even leave away the stakes and let the branches carry the screen.
    Soon, soon I hope to be puffing my own herb again!
    CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Everything is wonderful , thanks for posting and keep it up!
      sigpic

Comment

Nice fat buds and even canopy! I love Blue Berry! You´ll be smoking good soon!

Peace
        Ace
        14 strains connoisseur grow (done)
        Domina Star, Kali Mist, Zamaldelica, White Fire, Mob Boss, White Romulan, Sour Amnesia, Panama, Cherry Fuel, Kosher Kush, Double Strawberry Diesel, Tahoe OG, Holy Grail Kush, Skywalker OG
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=279563

20+ Strain Marathon (done)
        Choco Kush, Connie Chung, SLH, NYCJ, WiFi, Jack O Nesia, SAGE, Kushberry, Sleestack Sk Hz, Sour AK, Sour Turbo D...
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299413

Chasing the Holy Grail (current)
        Girl Scout Haze Cookies, The Truth, Strawberry OG, Goji OG, Mothers Milk, Solo's Stash x Biker, Strawberry Dogshit, Agent Cherry, Dank of England, Double White Cheese, Crocket's Haze, DSD, Sour Power x Pink Grapefruit, MKage, Dj' Gold and more
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336317

Comment

So after 58 days of flower I took them all down yesterday.
          The were little differences is maturation but nothing to justify letting any of them go much longer, so I took them all down at the same time.
          will post some more pics after drying and curing with a little smoke report.
          You can also see some more pics of my set up, lights, fans, filter, deep blumats and I'm drying whole plant hung upside down
          again.
          Cheers!
          CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Nice job 👍

This ain't no ordinary herb I'm smoking - Fantan Mojah

Supermoto for that eXtra buzz

A friend in need is a friend in debt

Comment

Working...
            X