What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let Me Run My No-Till Plan By You

Dakine

Veteran
Awesome stuff... Have you made the mix and put it into the 10-gallon smart pots yet?

MileHighGlass

Why not do one large container?

I have recently switched to 25 gallons and I like them a lot better than 20 gallon. I started with 5 gallon containers and then switched to 20's and now to 25's. I put mine on dollys for easy moving and cleaning.

Tri_Cho_Me

Why not do one large container?

I have recently switched to 25 gallons and I like them a lot better than 20 gallon. I started with 5 gallon containers and then switched to 20's and now to 25's. I put mine on dollys for easy moving and cleaning.

My setup isn't conducive to one large container. The location of my grow area is upstairs and has carpet. Also, my 2x4 veg and flower tents don't allow for anything much larger than 10 gallons. Plus, the bigger the pots, the bigger the roots, the bigger the plants. My veg tent only goes 4 feet, minus the light and pot height.

Tri_Cho_Me

MileHighGlass

My setup isn't conducive to one large container. The location of my grow area is upstairs and has carpet. Also, my 2x4 veg and flower tents don't allow for anything much larger than 10 gallons. Plus, the bigger the pots, the bigger the roots, the bigger the plants. My veg tent only goes 4 feet, minus the light and pot height.

Tri_Cho_Me

Setup a trellis net and weave the plant through it and you can have an even canopy at the height you want. I use to have 2 600 watt lights under the stairs. I could pull 1.25 pounds from under my stairs where the height went from 6' to 0' at a severe angle.

Anything is possible. :)

Tri_Cho_Me

Setup a trellis net and weave the plant through it and you can have an even canopy at the height you want. I use to have 2 600 watt lights under the stairs. I could pull 1.25 pounds from under my stairs where the height went from 6' to 0' at a severe angle.

Anything is possible. :)

I think I'm good, thanks! :tiphat:

Tri_Cho_Me