What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Living organic soil from start through recycling

Status
Not open for further replies.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome

This thread taught me a shitload.
I stayed subbed hoping for a restart.

Right on "It's Alive"

D

dogfishheadie

so it seems i've been out of the loop for a while and this thread is back? confused but very happy if that's the case. or i'm just really high and way off base.

V

vonforne

so it seems i've been out of the loop for a while and this thread is back? confused but very happy if that's the case. or i'm just really high and way off base.

The thread was locked for a while because of the size and another was started.

V

V

vonforne

word, much less lame then a read the rules sticky :biggrin:

sad it took soo long for some to appreciate the language

wurd on that! lol

here is a shot of my current room in early flower. Just received a folair of Alfalfa meal, Kelp meal and Aloe Vera at lights off before they go to sleep.

picture.php

this is a new mix with less of an aeration device as mentioned by Microbeman @ 15% with lava rock only.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
That is cool Vonforne! Aloe Vera is amazing... look at those plants shining and happy~!

V

vonforne

Kind of droopy due to the folair but I plan on taking a picture today at lights on and see what they look like then.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Greetings Organic Soil Aficionados!

This valuable thread has gone on for so long it is now too big for our servers to serve up to you in a quick and timely manner...

So, as we have done before with numerous other popular threads, this section is now closed, and here is the link to the all-new, started up again
"Living organic soil from start through recycling" PART TWO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.