What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really good read for outdoor growers in temperate climates

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
You're right, it is a good read and very readable at the same time. :good:
............. it's interesting how the timing of it all fits in perfectly with the sparking of life in the Spring when conditions are perfect!:yeahthats

......................... and in addition, I learned a new word 'biogeochemical', I'll be Googling this one fer sure! :tiphat:

Great outdoors

You're right, it is a good read and very readable at the same time. :good:
............. it's interesting how the timing of it all fits in perfectly with the sparking of life in the Spring when conditions are perfect!:yeahthats

......................... and in addition, I learned a new word 'biogeochemical', I'll be Googling this one fer sure! :tiphat:

I agree for a technical paper it's an easy read 👍
I myself was under the impression that the burst of growth in the spring was just from the burst of new life after the frost thaws. But this is a complete 180 with biology reaching a maximum during winter and then from changing environment a massive die off giving a burst of available nitrogen in the spring. Nature's balance never ceases to amaze.

Latest posts

Latest posts