No announcement yet.

Cannabis and mycorrhizal fungi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Myc. and related fungi when I rake the soil & sometimes when I put it in bags and carry it down the hill for a home grow.

If you have a pile of bark fines or other soil mix, and seed it with fresh primo samples from a nearby forest, don't you see some of those gray streaks of fungus growing ?
    Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

I like Great White because it's full of goodies.

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...1#post11481091
      I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post
        I see Myc. and related fungi when I rake the soil & sometimes when I put it in bags and carry it down the hill for a home grow.

If you have a pile of bark fines or other soil mix, and seed it with fresh primo samples from a nearby forest, don't you see some of those gray streaks of fungus growing ?
        How to collect and grow it with rice.

Part 1

Part 2
        ---
        Now using a 5 Gallon Passive CO2 Blaster

Comment

Originally posted by troutman View Post
          I like Great White because it's full of goodies.

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...1#post11481091
          I'd use GW in my veggie garden, but if cannabis benefits from one type? That's why I'll use Wallace WoW.
          ---
          Now using a 5 Gallon Passive CO2 Blaster

Comment

I'll vouch for Wallace's Organic Wonder. Inexpensive and only the fungi known to work with cannabis included.
            Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
            DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds
            DIY Super Inexpensive HEPA Filtration
            6-Second Pain Relief for Arthritic and Joint Pain
            8-Minute CBD Test
            Cool and Dry Flowering Discussion Thread

Comment

I'm doing gardening for a very long time now and i can say The best way to strengthen the growth of a plant’s roots and encourage its development is by using a bio-based supplement. xxxxxxxxxx helps the roots absorb more minerals, nutrients, and water from the soil to grow into bigger and stronger plants.
              Last edited by CosmicGiggle; 11-18-2021, 09:37. Reason: spam removed

Comment

+1 for Great White.
                My Grow Setup 2;
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=370402

Originally posted by MOneYMiKe
                But my freedom doesn’t end where your fears begin
                Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
                - Can't we all just get a bong?
                Originally posted by flylowgethigh

Ya'll free to do what you want, except force your fears onto me.

Comment

There are a few species that infect cannabis as others have already mentioned. Keep in mind the particular strain matters too, so not all g.intraradices is the same. And you also cannot trust the spore or propagule counts, as the Oregon dept of agriculture has shown.

Here's an interview with an Israeli scientist that specializes in mycorrhizal fungi:
                  https://www.kisorganics.com/blogs/po...9d1d08be&_ss=r

And an article that explains my thoughts on it:
                  https://www.kisorganics.com/blogs/ne...9d1d08be&_ss=r

Comment

Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post

How? Mycorrhizae cannot exist without roots. You are making shit up out of thin air, some bullshit someone told you on here.
                    For the last time, I'm pretty sure what's killing the crops is this Brawndo stuff.

"But Brawndo's got what plants crave."

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsif View Post

How? Mycorrhizae cannot exist without roots. You are making shit up out of thin air, some bullshit someone told you on here.
                      I have 77 square miles of natural forest behind my house.
                      The forest floor is covered with dead trees sticks etc.
                      The soil 5 feet down is full of trees that fell many years ago - with roots running everywhere from the living plants.

"Mycelia often grow underground but can also thrive in other places such as rotting tree trunks."

That's a lot of natural mycorrhizae and mycelium.

People act like the soil cultures they buy at grow stores are only available at grow stores.
                      They're available almost anywhere you can dig, and over time you learn where the thickest layers of soil filled with rotting trees are.
                      Usually at the bottom of crevices, where the winter creeks are.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mycelium+mycorrhizae
                      Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Thanks for that link St. Phatty.

Comment

Working...
                        X