Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap Nutrient Line for Commercial and Home Grows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indocult
    replied
    I plugged the metalosate In cannastats calculator, looks to be 1-1.5 grams per gallon would be closer to ideal when mixing in your reservoir.

The ppms at 10 grams a gallon, on top of base (3/2 Jack's/ Cal nit) would put N at 250 and Ca at 575.

@ 1 gram/gal plus base, N comes to 131 and Ca to 143, so I am thinking around there or 1.5

Leave a comment:

• BillFarthing
    replied
    Originally posted by Bio boy View Post
    https://www.yara.co.uk/crop-nutrition/fertiliser/soluble/yaratera-kristalon-orange/

I can get this or masterblend 4 18 38

You can get MB and Phostrogen in hobbyist amounts.

You're probably going to have to order at least a pallet to get it from Yara.

Leave a comment:

• eyesdownchronic
    replied
    Originally posted by BillFarthing View Post
    Yes, it has a small amount of N. Growmore flowering Cal-Mag is the only commercial product without N.

I don't independently tweak sulfur and have never had a complaint in the smell department.

View Image
    oh, my bad, guess i misread your earlier posts. thanks for clarifying.

Leave a comment:

• eyesdownchronic
    replied
    Thanks man got it all wrote down now and am shopping.

I found this reccomended by another pot head.... Looks the same as masterblend and jacks. Slightly lower if anything? But has sulphur and chelates few other bits.. https://www.yara.co.uk/crop-nutritio...stalon-orange/

I can get this or masterblend 4 18 38 (no idea what am lookim at lol either is no hasstle didnt know if 1 was better)

Interesting, I would most likely go ahead with the masterblend.

the yara n-p-k seems a little wonky. high K and N with low P. also has exceptionally high S (20%), with low mg (3%). which would make mixing in epsom salt for magnesium problematic.

Leave a comment:

• Bio boy
    replied
    Homemade Hammerhead has higher K, lower P compared to just MKP. It is preferrable following tissue samples.

Yes. Just find the label for your product and go to substance selection -> Add custom.

Thanks man got it all wrote down now and am shopping.

I found this reccomended by another pot head.... Looks the same as masterblend and jacks. Slightly lower if anything? But has sulphur and chelates few other bits.. https://www.yara.co.uk/crop-nutrition/fertiliser/soluble/yaratera-kristalon-orange/

I can get this or masterblend 4 18 38 (no idea what am lookim at lol either is no hasstle didnt know if 1 was better)

Leave a comment:

• BillFarthing
    replied
    U make a hammerhead for 4 to 6.

I read hammerhead and said to use it with overdrive? Arnt they just a pk booster too? Couldnt ya just increase hamerhead if anything?

Homemade Hammerhead has higher K, lower P compared to just MKP. It is preferrable following tissue samples.

And would hydrobuddy tell me if adding alfalfa to my tea and bat guano 070 will effect my npk toomuch? I want them for their other benefits wish i could wipe their npk value

Yes. Just find the label for your product and go to substance selection -> Add custom.

Leave a comment:

• Bio boy
    replied
    Yes, it has a small amount of N. Growmore flowering Cal-Mag is the only commercial product without N.

I don't independently tweak sulfur and have never had a complaint in the smell department.

View Image

U make a hammerhead for 4 to 6.

I read hammerhead and said to use it with overdrive? Arnt they just a pk booster too? Couldnt ya just increase hamerhead if anything?

Guaranteed Analysis (1 – 5 – 4)
    Total Nitrogen (N)……….1.0%
    1% Nitrate Nitrogen
    Available Phosphate (P2O5)……….5.0%
    Soluble Potash (K20)……….4.0%
    Magnesium (Mg)……….1.0%
    0.92% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
    Derived from magnesium nitrate, magnesium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, and potassium nitrate.

And would hydrobuddy tell me if adding alfalfa to my tea and bat guano 070 will effect my npk toomuch? I want them for their other benefits wish i could wipe their npk value

Leave a comment:

• BillFarthing
    replied
    Originally posted by eyesdownchronic View Post
    I was looking at the metalosate, and had a question. it says that it is a "calcium amino complex." wouldnt it mean that it therefore has N in it, as amine base is NH2.?

Leave a comment:

• Bio boy
    replied
    Thankyou caljim thats how i intended it a mj1000 fluming. Il jump in then.. The advanced mixup i used are different basicly pk boosters from week 1 flower? And most contain (n) wondering how they use n without problems and why we cant have calmg with n? The only real thing in bud candy seems to be sugar. And some grape extract flavouring... Saw a video showing u csn jisy add organic food flavouring as thats what there doing? Wtf is that normal? This is lile learning dabs have terps added back lol. Bigbud be a boost again pk but said 20 amino acids which was the seller i guess saying boost yeilds sthat wil be pk mg but tue amnos...i learnt somwhere they only need 8? And most of that i get with my kelp and worm cast tea? Nirvana.. Bat guanos kelp yucca n alfalfahumus extract and azomite. Thisones wuite good tho. Kelp i got yucca i can get ez. Humus will be covered with agt50. (elixr life uk). Alfalfa someone said i can add it to my tea but at what ratio and how do i know what npk its adding?it has alot of benefits but mainly organic pgr i like it for. Alamite reads awsome but its cheap volanoe dust too. Again how to calc what it adds if anything.

Bat guano last ingredient Insect-eating bats produce a guano that has a high nitrogen content. 7 13 28 his makes it ideal for fertilising during the vegetative phase. Fruit-eating bats produce a guano that has a high phosphorus content. This is best for use during the flowering phase. 0 12 0

Also a slow releqse full of micro nutes vitamins minerals aminos inscect repellants and hormones.and microbes

Really like that said also can add to a tea so nirvana is just a tea....

Worm casting. Bennies. Biosys pure tea sugars alfalfa bat guano kelp and if i added alamalt1yucca and agt50 to my tea is that basicly the nirvana bud csny and big bud in 1? Says use from week 1 or for cut#E2F7DD
    and then ofcourse they added fruit flavouring which seems weird

Leave a comment:

• eyesdownchronic
    replied
    Originally posted by indocult View Post
    Bill are you recommending the metalosate dose for transition as a root drench on top of the base?
    I feel funny putting 500 grams of it in a 55 gal res after base, but I've also never used it until now.
    Did a foliar with it and my plants haven't looked that Happy in a while!
    holy balls! 10g's a gallon. damn.

Leave a comment:

• eyesdownchronic
    replied
    I actually went ahead and got the gypsum for transition. Ca for bud set and hardener + extra S for terpene booster? cant go wrong. Also seems like slowly dropping Calnit for Caso4 in flower might work well.
    Last edited by eyesdownchronic; 11-05-2020, 03:24.

Leave a comment:

• eyesdownchronic
    replied
    Yes, most Ca supplements are pretty bulky.

@caljim Yara and Haifa Cal Nit are the standard for Cal Nit.

I was looking at the metalosate, and had a question. it says that it is a "calcium amino complex." wouldnt it mean that it therefore has N in it, as amine base is NH2.?
    Last edited by eyesdownchronic; 11-05-2020, 03:32.

Leave a comment:

• BillFarthing
    replied
    Originally posted by indocult View Post
    Bill are you recommending the metalosate dose for transition as a root drench on top of the base?
    I feel funny putting 500 grams of it in a 55 gal res after base, but I've also never used it until now.

Yes, most Ca supplements are pretty bulky.

@caljim Yara and Haifa Cal Nit are the standard for Cal Nit.
    Last edited by BillFarthing; 11-05-2020, 00:12.

Leave a comment:

• caljim
    replied
    Located everything on the list but i csn only get masterblend

Jacks isnt avalible in uk anywhere.

I can get yara though?

https://https://www.yara.co.uk/crop-...liser/soluble/

Ill Wait for bill to say and if i can set it in a res for a week dtw lol
    I'm not Bill, but I feed from a res and have no issues with it being stable for long periods, a week or two....coco dtw. I do not bubble the feed though, it gets stirred by a small pump every hour just to keep it fully mixed.

I also use Yara for my calnit...its cheaper than jacks calnit where i source it.

Take the leap. I dont think you will be disappointed in the quality of flowers it can produce and your wallet will be fatter.

Leave a comment:

• indocult
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X