What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kristalon + Calcinit ratio's

Billy Liar

Just wondering if anyone using two tank feed systems with yara kristalon and calcinit would mind sharing their recipes..

Thanks in advance

Peace
BL

Hottish

Just wondering if anyone using two tank feed systems with yara kristalon and calcinit would mind sharing their recipes..

Thanks in advance

Peace
BL
Which colour Kristalon are you using brown? , then from my research

@ 1-2 for 3 week veg & 1st 2 weeks flower ,
@ 1-1 week 3 & 4
@ 2-1 weeks 5,6 & 7
@ 1-2 week eight @ 25% EC (to leave veg N in the substrate for replanting)

Billy Liar

Which colour Kristalon are you using brown? , then from my research

@ 1-2 for 3 week veg & 1st 2 weeks flower ,
@ 1-1 week 3 & 4
@ 2-1 weeks 5,6 & 7
@ 1-2 week eight @ 25% EC (to leave veg N in the substrate for replanting)

Yes kristalon brown, orange works well too, but lacks mg.

Wondering if any different ratios have been used?

Thanks

Peace
BL

Billy Liar

So as I believe that recipe to be slightly rich in N, I'm running this recipe...

Week/Kristalon:Calcinit
1/3:5
2/3:5
3/6:5
4/6:5
5/3:2(6:4)
6/3:2(6:4)
7/2:1(6:3)
8/3:1(6:2)
9/1:0(6:0)

EC=1.2-1.0
PH=5.0-7.0
Temps=19c
Culture/media=water(nft)

Any thoughts or comments welcome..

Peace
BL

Hottish

So as I believe that recipe to be slightly rich in N, I'm running this recipe...

EC=1.2-1.0
PH=5.0-7.0
Temps=19c
Culture/media=water(nft)

Peace
BL

I have been planning to try Kristalon Brown & Calcinit, please keep this thread updated , I will PM you when I have enough posts

:tiphat:

ic

Billy Liar

I have been planning to try Kristalon Brown & Calcinit, please keep this thread updated , I will PM you when I have enough posts

:tiphat:

View Image

No problem,

I've used for the last year in nft now.. With good result's.

A friend in Holland grows haze and uses a very different recipe, but it doesn't work so well with commercial type shorter flowering types..

Quality seems to shine through with these nutes I find...

Peace
BL

Billy Liar

Yes,
I'm aware of that grow from another site.

I'm using water culture so no need for the extra n at the end..

Some strains react differently to the ratios, its a case of watching and keeping them happy.. Mostly you'll notice a lack of n in the leaves if too low ime... I like to give them just enough to be happy and I don't flush at the end with a lower ec. Mines low already at 1.2ec, and doing away with the N at the end gives a good finish with a nice taste..

Sativa's/hazes use so much less N compared to the above recipe.. I ran in to trouble straight away using my friends recipe, with more indica doms... He doesn't keep his stock tanks/solutions at 1kg/10l, instead the stocks are mixed to the right ratios, he then adds in equal parts of a+b for ease.. His results are astounding! But they are long flowering hazes..

Peace
BL

Dkgrower

Veteran
Big up Billy.. thank you for the straight forward answer.

Are you happy with the fert mix its working for you ?

I wish i could help with your initial quenstion but i use different nutrients..

Billy Liar

Big up Billy.. thank you for the straight forward answer.

Are you happy with the fert mix its working for you ?

I wish i could help with your initial quenstion but i use different nutrients..

I'm happy yes, the recipe is flexible and I'm at the beginning of the above so hope to see the full potential this run...

But calyx swell, terps and cannabinoids are great!

Peace
BL

Billy Liar

EC=1.2-1.0
PH=5.0-7.0
Temps=19c
Culture/media=water(nft)

Peace
BL

I'm going to run a little different to this, I'll be dropping n a bit more.

6/2:1(6:3)
7/3:1(6:2)
8/6:1(6:1)

EC=1.2-1.0
PH=5.0-7.0
Temps=19c
Culture/media=water(nft)

Might seem slight but its a bit more of a Pk boost..

Peace
BL

laacis

I have kind of a noob Q here....how much ml per liter have to add to my water? As I understand to make this nutrient I have to take 1kg of dry chemical and add it to 1Liter of water to make concentrate. Did I miss something?

Billy Liar

To make your stock (concentrated) solutions you add 1kg of powder to 10 litres of water. Use these stock solutions in the ratios above to achieve your desired ec level..

Peace
BL

heiterbiswolkig

Don't you have problems to keep the pH below 6 ?
It occurred to me and I added pH down on a daily basis, what resulted in what I think was a phosphorus lockout. My water had EC 0,4.

Me2

To make your stock (concentrated) solutions you add 1kg of powder to 10 litres of water. Use these stock solutions in the ratios above to achieve your desired ec level..

Peace
BL

To make accurate stock solutions, use r/o or distilled water. Add the chem to 7-8L of water and when its dissolved top it upto 10L. If you add the 1kg to 10L of water the stock solution wont be accurate.

Billy Liar

To make accurate stock solutions, use r/o or distilled water. Add the chem to 7-8L of water and when its dissolved top it upto 10L. If you add the 1kg to 10L of water the stock solution wont be accurate.

Good point me2,

I actually mix 1 litre of stock solution at a time.

I put 100gr powder in an empty 1l bottle then top up with ro water @ 20°c to the 1l mark and shake until completely dissolved.

Peace
BL