What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Natural selection , Best way to use...

kerlito

"Tibet freedom"
Veteran
Dank frank told me , he use like this

Now when I personally use the mix...and I use the exact same thing...1 bag.

4 gallons of organic potting soil (unfertilized)
1.5 gallons coir
1.5 gallons peat
1 gallon EWC
3 gallons perlite

anyone have another form to use it?

kerlito

"Tibet freedom"
Veteran
Natural Selection Pharmaceutical Botany....

The BEST possible combination of ingredients that TRULY allows anyone to just add water to the garden for the entire life cycle of our beloved cannabis plant.

i don´t have nothing to lost , i have to try it , and show what happend. by kerlito.

NSPB

picture.php

Soil Mix:

4 gallons local organic potting soil (no base nutrient value)
1.5 gallons peat
1.5 gallons coir
3 gallons perlite
1 gallon EWC

Usually, I just blend the soil in 11 gallon batches (roughly 1.5 cubic ft.) and then amend with the following list:

alfalfa meal
azomite
beneficial bacterias
blood meal
bone meal
diatomaceous earth
dolomite lime
dry molasses
worm castings
greensand
guanos (N, P, seabird)
kelp meal
leonardite
rice flour
yucca

This "cooks" for two weeks and is then ready to be used for the full life (veg and flower only, too hot for starting seeds or seedlings) of the plant by just watering. However, I do use just the plain soil mix for starting seeds. A strong rooted clone can be placed directly into the full mix though...

Anyway...this is what I use for now...

NSPB

NSPB

Kerlito:

I wouldn't say the BEST way....but it is certainly a very good way. When you are working with organics, there is an endless array of things that could be used to get you to the same end result...and I do mean the possibilities are endless.

Even as quickly as I formulated this blend, I was learning already how to make it better. For example, in the future, the mix will be further refined with the addition of nettle meal, which I will have to make myself, and the addition of yucca root extract...

This is just the beginning and in time it will only improve...

NSPB

NSPB

Just mixed!!

Just mixed!!

Well, getting ready to start another cycle. Means it is time to get the soil prepared!!

NSPBmixing.jpg

soil-bins.jpg

The brown bin contains the base soil mix, while the red and blue bins contain the fully amended mixes. These will sit for at least two weeks before use, mix them a couple times, and then get the grow going.

Lets document this stuff and see if it is any good. ;)

NSPB

kerlito

"Tibet freedom"
Veteran
ok thank you show me , how to use.

did u told me ?the cold is good moment to start to use-?or is better to wait until spring moment?

now is winter here.

kerlito

"Tibet freedom"
Veteran
wop

wop

ok thank you show me , how to use.

did u told me ?the cold is good moment to start to use-?or is better to wait until spring moment?

now is winter here.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
hey glad i found this thread....i got a bag here too and plan on mixing as DF instructed. Let cook for 2 weeks, plant and let it grow! I think i'm gonna use it with my led lights as well to see how it works together...stay tuned!

kerlito

"Tibet freedom"
Veteran
hey Irie_Lion , tell us how it´s go, for know more how to use best form, and what do u think of it...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thought i would throw a few into flower with the NSPB Full Life Formula. this was mixed the following way...

picture.php

1 bail Promix BX
2 bags Fox Farm Ocean Forest
1.5 bags NSPB Full Life Formula

thats it! will water from here on out.

1 sourbubble, 5 bkgk, 1 pre98 bubba (not pictured)
picture.php

running clones vegged the same time in the same mix along side of these in flower using my previous mix as comparison.

E

EllieGrows

I've also got a bag and will be trying it out next grow, excited to see results throughout this thread

NSPB

No, Kerlito.

He mixed close to 60 gallons of medium and amended that fully with 1 and a half bags...but probably ended up being closer to 1.75 just because that's how it ended up.

He only put 6 plants into flower at this current time, using that specific fertilizer mix.

NSPB

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use 1 bag in a mix that makes 30 gallons exactly. that would be 113.56 liters (L). you are using 4 gallon per plant so that would be 8 plants.

NSPB

Fonzee:

For the record, the NSPB: Full Life Formula IS NOT currently available to the retail market. The purpose of this thread is to document its use in a variety of situations and applications. If all things go well, hopefully, we'll see it offered to the ICmag community sometime in the upcoming year, as Gypsy and I have discussed such possibilities...

NSPB

Latest posts

Latest posts