What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Natural selection , Best way to use...

NSPB

Okay, Karma. Soon...when things get rolling again. Be in touch...I know we share very similar feeding philosophies... :respect:

NSPB

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
We're behind you NSPB! You have a great attitude and an amazing commodity that has market value you just need to catch a break. I honestly wish you the best and hope that the universe works in ways to make your dreams a reality.

~UnknownProphet

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just spoke with my boy and NSPB will be back in full swing shortly. i am putting in a nice size order since i have been out for 2 runs now... having nspb withdrawl!!!!

SmokinErb

Been a while since I posted here, so I figured I'd share my girls with you guys. These girls are about 30 days since I cut the lights back to 12/12. Strains of the following in order - Mandala's Satori, Cannbiogen's Caribe, Cannabiogens Leshaze:

edit.png

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

Not the best photo's, but they'll do. They're "just-add-water" using a mix similar to Phillthy's. Bale of Promix HP, 2 bags FFOF, 1 cuft coir, 4 gal EWC, 2 bags NSPB.

They've had leaf curl the whole time, but doesn't seem to be affecting them at all. It's a good mix, thankfully I've got another couple bags left.

NSPB

ERB,

Picture 2 looks to be showing the onset of a mg def...this has been addressed after seeing it in many different strains....it is a strain thing, some just use more than others. I've begun using a lime blend so to speak that feeds a bit longer without raising ph .... problem solved. But there is no doubt a mg/ca def coming...to the one plant. The others look lovely...and the one is frosted!! Keep up the great environment and they will continue to reward you!

NSPB

NSPB

Marlo - Glad to have you on board, truly an honor! Feel free to post thoughts and observations ...it all helps! Best wishes and thank you!

Karma - in time, but not at this exact moment. A few hurdles to clear still. But certainly will happen!

U.Prophet - thanks for the positive energy...it is appreciated!

Phillthy, always with something up your sleeve... ;)

:respect:

Didn't expect such an audience...truly flattered...but even more excited for what the future holds in the gardens of those of you giving it a go!

NSPB

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i am very interested in this. i will continue to read these threads. thanks so much. we all appreciate it

self

DankFrank this is such a good idea and sorely needed in the cannabis industry. seriously.
I'm very interested in supporting the cause, testing, promoting, whatever.
I've been experimenting with wild harvested FPE's and BIMs, trying to mix up a nice all-purpose liquid organic fert.
I love the dry approach, very practical.
and definitely investigate adding the nettle and maybe some comfrey to the mix. good stuff.
keep at it!

mrheadie

much respect and blessing in hopes all works out for ya bro. when you get up and rolling, myself and im sure a few others in my circle will be down for an order.

Mister_D

Veteran
Read about this in marlo's WOW thread and I am also very interested in aquiring some whenever you get things going. Sorry to hear of your troubles, but keep on keepin on. Your intentions and passion for the plant and community at large seem geniune, karma will reward you. i'll will continue to follow this thread in hopes of aquiring your special mix when it becomes available. Sending you positive vibes and will keep you in my prayers. Good luck my friend, brighter days are just around the bend.

NSPB

Wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes and kind words. In time, there will be a forum here at ICmag but as I said, hurdles to clear. Every one that posts here will get a pm updating them in advance of any progress!

NSPB

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear your still pursuing this cuz i'm defenatly interested in using this mix in & outdoors . so please keep us informed on when its going to hit the open market even if its just through ICmag . i'm waiting patiently :)

thanx & good luck bro .

M

mugenbao

You know I've long been interested, and have been an avid follower of the progress of NSPB.

I'm truly hoping that you are successful in your endeavors, and that the product eventually makes it out my way. I would very much like to give it a try, as it seems that you've put in a lot of solid research and testing and that your philosophy for selecting soil amendments is very similar to mine, albeit more advanced :D