Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    *The K.I.S.S. Method*

    KEEP IT SIMPLE STONER
    *EDIT*
    Beware that not all teaspoons measure/weigh out the same. Please weigh out 7 grams, do not go by 1 tsp.
    ...READ ENTIRE THREAD...
    IF you're serious.
    For a newb, there are A LOT of distractions out there.

    Somehow, an underground market has been literally 'consumed' by pointless products.

    Even some of the so called 'simple' methods have users buying multiple products.

    Stated herein is a method that has been handed down to me, by someone who had it handed down to them, and in no way am I taking credit for this method.

    Hopefully some of the Pro's will pipe in, and we'll have a good old thread going on simplicity, and the long term benefits of such simple methods.

    Lucas Formula (.com!)

    If you don't know yet, Google it! Enlighten thyself to the world of simplicity! Most people know Lucas as two of the three part GH Flora Series...however, what most people don't know is that they are paying for H20! That's right, most of the liquid GH is I believe distilled water.

    The Method

    MaxiBloom is a little known additive from GenHydro. However with further inspection, this 'additive' has everything the plant needs. Nothing more in your water than:

    1 TEAspoon MaxiBloom
    pH Calibration***
    Per US gal. tap water

    ***(This varies depending on region, test pH amounts for YOURSELF! 1/2 Tsp pH UP works for me!)

    How To Completely Dissolve
    1. Fill Mason Jar half full of hot water (Glass not plastic!)
    2. Empty measured/weighed Maxi into Mason Jar
    3. Shake for at least 5 min. (You don't have to shake it hard, it just takes time. So get comfy!)
    4. Pour solution into mixing bucket
    5. Fill to desired amount and away ya go!

    BE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE ON RUNOFF pH...adjust accordingly...

    That's it. Your plants will love it. Your pocketbook will love it.

    I know people that do more with this shit, than most people do with 20 products, snake oils, and potions...Hoodoo!



    ^^^Outlaw's Gorilla Grape^^^



    ^^^Pre-98 Bubba Kush ^^^

    (Removed.)

    ^^^Cinderella 99^^^

    YOU will love it.

    More on this later, but now I must be off!

    BIG UP ya selves!

    -Io

    *EDIT* Photo and nug credit goes to Evlme2
    Last edited by evlme2; 07-28-2011, 02:03.

    Hash Oil Cures Cancer

    "Picked up a seed and he said,
    'Here, son it's time for you to grow your own tree.'
    Yes Iya see it...In IonI dream..."

    #2
    1st pic GDP
    2nd pic Bubba Kush


    Amirite?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Growbrass View Post
      1st pic GDP
      2nd pic Bubba Kush


      Amirite?

      1st pic...Outlaw's Gorilla Grape
      2nd pic...Pre 98 Bubba


      EDIT....to further elaborate...A level teaspoon of Maxi is around 7 grams. 7 grams is the actual 8/16 Lucas...except I believe with a little more Cal and Mag. I believe it was Dongle69 that started the idea..The plants LOVE it!!!!

      Hash Oil Cures Cancer

      "Picked up a seed and he said,
      'Here, son it's time for you to grow your own tree.'
      Yes Iya see it...In IonI dream..."

      Comment


        #4
        maxibloom is a 1 part powdered fert. it isnt a bloom stimulant.
        it's very similar to the lucas formula. its cheap and stabile. some of the best growers here use it..

        Comment


          #5
          thanks for the information it will help me a lot in the future!

          Comment


            #6
            Nice,Your cost is .15@ gallon for a complete nutrient program.I am going to put a price comparison of different nutrients cost to fill 50 gallon res.Yours is $7.50

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by rick shaw View Post
              Nice,Your cost is .15@ gallon for a complete nutrient program.I am going to put a price comparison of different nutrients cost to fill 50 gallon res.Yours is $7.50

              Please do! Id love to see the price comparison of a 50 gal res with the entire AN line in it! :P LOL!
              Io

              Hash Oil Cures Cancer

              "Picked up a seed and he said,
              'Here, son it's time for you to grow your own tree.'
              Yes Iya see it...In IonI dream..."

              Comment


                #8
                Simple is good. I would love to see more pics of buds or hear from other people who grow this method as well.

                Thanks for sharing

                Comment


                  #9
                  IONI, thx for the thread and i too just started this and I also heard to add 1/2 tsp of the powder Cool Bloom per gal H2o starting 5 days before the flush. no pics b/c i just started this method but the proof is in the pics.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by SuperSilverHaze View Post
                    IONI, thx for the thread and i too just started this and I also heard to add 1/2 tsp of the powder Cool Bloom per gal H2o starting 5 days before the flush. no pics b/c i just started this method but the proof is in the pics.
                    'Tis the method I use. 1/2 tsp/gal of powder KB for the last 4 days before final two week flush.
                    I'm an avid user of the K.I.S.S. method. My whole entire grow, and I mean from seedling 'til end of flower flush, gets 1 tsp/gal of Maxibloom. Period.
                    Everything in my album/old gallery (with the exception of my early soil days)was grown with said 1 tsp/gal of Maxibloom.
                    I did a whole grow log in Mosca's forum with his C99BX, all Maxibloom.
                    I may be leaving a few grams by not using a bunch of additives but for shear simplicity and cost, Maxibloom cannot be beat.
                    A $15 bag of Maxibloom last's me two 60 day flower runs...

                    *EDIT* Just wanted to add; I grow in coco but have a few moms in Rockwool blocks and I can verify that Maxibloom plays VERY well with rockwool. Also, a good buddy uses Maxibloom on ebb/flow tables and all is fantastic!
                    Last edited by evlme2; 10-13-2010, 15:04.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      How does this apply to RO water users?? I'm assuming a cal/mag supplement would still need to be added?

                      I noticed you specified tap water. Would you mind posting your tap water quality for the growers who would like to use this method, but might have to make adjustments dictated by their tap quality compared to yours?

                      Good info!

                      TIA.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Ioni Botani View Post
                        ..... I believe it was Dongle69 that started the idea..The plants LOVE it!!!!

                        i sure miss Dongle69...i wonder where she could be?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by evlme2 View Post
                          'Tis the method I use. 1/2 tsp/gal of powder KB for the last 4 days before final two week flush.
                          I'm an avid user of the K.I.S.S. method. My whole entire grow, and I mean from seedling 'til end of flower flush, gets 1 tsp/gal of Maxibloom. Period.
                          Everything in my album/old gallery (with the exception of my early soil days)was grown with said 1 tsp/gal of Maxibloom.
                          I did a whole grow log in Mosca's forum with his C99BX, all Maxibloom.
                          I may be leaving a few grams by not using a bunch of additives but for shear simplicity and cost, Maxibloom cannot be beat.
                          A $15 bag of Maxibloom last's me two 60 day flower runs...

                          *EDIT* Just wanted to add; I grow in coco but have a few moms in Rockwool blocks and I can verify that Maxibloom plays VERY well with rockwool. Also, a good buddy uses Maxibloom on ebb/flow tables and all is fantastic!
                          Hey evlme2.

                          Do you have to water pretty much every day then with coco? I wonder how maxibloom works in sunshine/pro-mix and those mediums. I am sure it works just as well.

                          I am going to give it a try soon.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by greentrich View Post
                            How does this apply to RO water users?? I'm assuming a cal/mag supplement would still need to be added?

                            I noticed you specified tap water. Would you mind posting your tap water quality for the growers who would like to use this method, but might have to make adjustments dictated by their tap quality compared to yours?

                            Good info!

                            TIA.
                            If you look at the nutrient profile you can see it contains both cal and mag. If it's not enough for cal/mag hungry ladies then I guess you'd have to just supplement with a cal-mag product. That wouldn't take too long to figure out and adjust accordingly.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              If you look at the nutrient profile you can see it contains both cal and mag.
                              Wow..the amount of ca and mg is actually pretty impressive for an all in one nute. So much so that if one of these deficiencies crept up, it wouldn't be that bad to the point where a small supplement would bring them right back in line.

                              Thank you Paul

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X