What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

P

Purple Monster

rQsSb.jpg

maxibloom ftw. thats.. before trimming.. .. . . .

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
PM-that's a great looking bunch o' bud.

As for the issue I was having earlier in the week with what I thought was a deficiency...I was dead wrong and some of you were 10000% right. It was a thrip infestation! I've hit 'em with some ZT and things should be all good in a few days. Thanks for all of your help! I'm so glad to be a part of this community.

baet

thanks milehighmedical. yeah i actually found out the silica does quite a bit of pH raising. i used it at barely above recommended dose and got where i wanted to be. luckily my tap pH is high and after nutes my pH is 6.5-6.6 , i like to be 6.8 in soil and it's easy to get there.

Are maxibloom somepretty harsh chems? I was all for going all maxi next rownd "in a few weeks" then i started getting PM's telling me its a bad idea and talked to a few more people that said yes sure you will get nice dope but what are you really smoking?

I would love to be proved wrong, or right. I am just coming to get the full scoop.
I just invested a few bucks into the rest of my floranova line now i will be running
grow/bloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraBlend, Liquid/dry KoolBloom.

But the shits so cheap that ill prob get a 1.5 of maxiblloom and do a side by side with the GH line. Hmm the hydro store guy did not seem intrested in getting me maxibloom although he said he would and it would be a week, and now we are on week two, will be intresting to see if he gets it.

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what truth is there to this fert being a 'bad idea'?

with something specific to work with, there's actually a discussion to be had.

'it's bad, or it could be bad, or something. that's at least what somebody said. or something' just isn't really saying much at all.

R

Rysam

damn bro, a bit harsh ? maybe its time to smoke a doob and chill out for a few....

whodare

Veteran
the heavy metals in maxi are no worse then the same ones present in most fertilizers. there's few full spectrum fertilizers that don't contain trace heavy metals. the amounts are extremely low i maybe maybe a few ppm and thats before full dilution.

Hackk

So I've been skimming through this, and Im curious, what are the ending PPM's you get from just using MB... Using RO of course?

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I can say that in a direct side by side (same genetics) one set of plants were fed with GH 3 part and the other MB. NO DIFFERENCES NOTED! The plants looked exactly the same. I had deficiency issues with both....both corrected, GH with MagiCal and MB corrected with epsom salt. I don't have a meter so I don't know what the PPM's were...but I do have two good eyes and the plants did not seem to suffer in the least bit.

whodare

Veteran
did he over do the kool bloom because maxi at 7 grams per gallon has plenty of p/k. i always go by weight. 5g/gal of mb + 2.5ml/gal kb should be safe.