What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

P

Purple Monster

Here's a comparison of EJ vs MB:

aHPRc.jpg

I'll get one of EJ vs MB on day 53 of the MB also.

G

Guest 18340

Great pics everyone!!!
dubwise,I use the same 1 tsp/gal for my moms as well. Yet another reason why I love Maxibloom, 1 ratio for everything!:stocking:

R

Rysam

Terramoto -

The recommended ratios would be: 100N-100P-200K-60Mg

can someone splain' this one to me..calculating ferts was never my high point and the #'s seem quite high. If i gave my girls 100N at any point, I think they would burst into flames from the burn..

I'm not gunna say "Use maxi, it'll make you the perfect grower..."

You still have to know what the plant wants and when....I'm still lagging the in learning curve myself....this is just one more step in the whole equation of growing SIMPLIFIED.

I agree! The only problem is that my learning curve has slowed way down on this regimen. It's so hard to fuck it up that I'm not finding much that has to be troubleshot! :tongue:

My last run was all Maxi, I slightly fucked it up, and it was STILL danker than any bud around.

'Nuff said.

Ion
Exactly. My trimmings make blond BLOND ISO hash that crosses peoples eyes. For the small stash grower Coco+Maxi and keep your lighting at 50w/sqft. That's it. Really. :jump:

Are you running MB with tap Slow? I thought floralicious plus is organic. Wouldn't the chlorine/chloramine kill the bennies?

D2G

Sorry I haven't gotten to this d2, internet has been down...

I let my tap sit for 48hrs before use. My muni system doesn't use chloramines so I don't have to worry about the more stable versions of chlorine.

But... although the nature of coco is that it is more of an inert media that doesn't contribute to the plant the way soil does (hence the daily feed-to-runoff regimen), we all know that coco does develop and support a limited herd that helps out. I would never use unvented water or tap if your system uses chloramines. I'd just use distilled and add cal/mag.

Ioni? Toast? Evl? Please chime in and correct if I'm off here.

Ioni Botani

Everyone I know just uses plain tap (KISS) ;)

However, if I mix up a res it sits and gets pumped around for a week until I make a new one..

G

Guest 18340

I go straight from the tap to my rez, no letting the water sit out.
My city uses Chloramine and I've had no issues whatsoever.
SlowCalaToker, it is my understanding that Chloramines do not dissipate like Chlorine does when left out, part of the reason municipalities use it is because of it's stability.

Last edited:
R

Rysam

Thanks all, The 10-10-20-6 made it much clearer. its a ratio, not a measurement. 1:1:2:0.6 duh, I shoulda seen that one. smokin' too much dope I guess.

I dont sweat the details either, 5 tsp MB & 3 tsp Pro-tekt in a chloramine filled tap water soup gets me right.

P

Purple Monster

I just thought about this last night, the whole Tap vs RO, etc etc.

I am going to run 2 plants same strain, side by side, one on tap, one on RO.

Starting soon!

P

Purple Monster

This might be a stupid question, but when you (all of you) say 34 days - is that 34 days from the flip to 12/12 or from when flowers first appeared? If it's from flip - that's amazing!

I dont know about everybody else.. but...

Day 0 is the day you actually put your plant into the flowering room. Day 1 is the next day, when it receives its first full 12/12 photoperiod, and then.. we just keep counting.

You always count from the day you flip.

:)

Latest posts

Latest posts