What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

G

Guest 88950

went today and got the maxi gro/bloom and some kool bloom...

no need for the MAXI GROW, return it if you can.

i use 1 tsp MAXI BLOOM for all stages of growth and then 5 days prior to flush i add 1/2 tsp KOOL BLOOM.

G

Guest 18340

If you do use the Maxi-Gro could you please document it? I'd like to know what amount per gal you end up using. Thanks.

use the grow next to the bloom in veg and see how they compare!!!
then let us know!

haha i just put a bunch of extra nutes on craigslist so i can consolidate and just use the maxi style...cant wait to get all this bullshit out of my garage and simplify.
i just started coco with bc nutes, which look awesome already, but i want simpleness!!

asher1er

Veteran
went today and got the maxi gro/bloom and some kool bloom...will start next feeds on newest in flower and in veg.ill let the oldest ones in flower finish out w the other nutes.
60 bux for all three total...bout the same as 1 jug of big bloom...and its gonna last longer.
thats wassup,now lets see the results...
peace-T-

i'm sure you got some familiar strains in that forest of yours so you'll be able to notice the difference between this method and your previous after a while... lookin forward to some feedback from your switch:tiphat:

imadoofus

Veteran
peeped some deep-fried leaf tips on several pics posted by growers using the maxibloom, anyone relay the EC of 1tsp of maxibloom per gallon?

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went to the grow store today. Coco costs 16 bucks a bag and will fill 5 3Gallon pots. 160 dollars in coco?

Fuck that noise.

BlueHaze

Dont forget its reusable. I have use it up to 4 runs. With out any problem or side effect. Gnats but with mosquito dunks no problem.

asher1er

Veteran
*The K.I.S.S. Method*

Went to the grow store today. Coco costs 16 bucks a bag and will fill 5 3Gallon pots. 160 dollars in coco?

Fuck that noise.

And that's on the cheaper side.... Canna bag will run you 20+.. it ain't for everyone... Homedepot got cheap coco blocks now if you wanna go that route:tiphat:

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And that's on the cheaper side.... Canna bag will run you 20+.. it ain't for everyone... Homedepot got cheap coco blocks now if you wanna go that route:tiphat:

The $160 is irrelevant.

I wanted a simple solution, but for the price I can keep running Botanicare or H&G.

G

Guest 18340

Some strains will exhibit a slight tip burn. Ime, it never goes beyond that, and certainly never affects yield/taste/etc.

toasted1

the loose stuff is more than the bale why pay for water? u can get a gh CocoTek Bale anywhere from 9-13 $ and it makes round 25 gallons of coco just add water damn near twice as much coco for half the price :D
im about to get 4 bales at 9$ a bale wich makes 100 gall of coco for under $40 then get 16# of maxibloom for 118$ that will make around 1500 gallons of mix :chin:
so for around 158$ ima get 100 gall coco and 1500 gal of nutes not bad $ wise if u ask me :tiphat: also if u really search it out u can find the 16# of maxibloom for as cheap as 90$ :dance013:

stay safe
:smokey:

Ioni Botani

yup exactly fellaz,i usualy have 4 stages of plants and all different strains...each group is usualy 1 strain but not always :D
this is gonna be a back/time saver fasheezy....thread to come.
...one more question,would it be ok to switch up nutes on whats in flower to this mid grow? or should i start fresh with what goes in from now on out?....would it be ok to switch up with plants under 30 days in flower???thanks in advance.
peace-T-

Yeh Tonatiuh, thanks for joinin in! I would just keep doing whatever nute regimen you are going for....that is unless...
A. Its not working
B. You need to buy more nutes
C. You're just too damn curious!

Shouldn't conflict with anything, I switched from the Rezipe to Maxi and had no noticeable effect.....except the fact that my plants got a hard on!!!
Seriously they get an erection. Its great.

Thanks for the input all!

_Ion

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Asher,you kno i know i got a lock on how these strains have been performing for the last few years,im lookin forward to the results on the switch too homie.

im gonna do the side by side w the maxi grow/bloom in veg and see if theres any dif at all.
a couple quick questions though...

1) i like liquid karma,is there any use for this anymore or would it be overkill?it really helps them roots pour it on in veg imho...

2)wattup w mollases in flower?any use for this any more or will it hurt?...or any better alternatives ,im all open to suggestions.

and 3rd,where do you ph ur water to w this stuff after you add it?would it be around 6.5 ?

thanx again.and sorry to be askin 27643785648374568437 noob questions,just wanna get it right on point.

oh yea Ioni,to answer you, the answer is B ,and a overwhelming C :D

peace-T-

ibjamming

Veteran
If you do use the Maxi-Gro could you please document it? I'd like to know what amount per gal you end up using. Thanks.

Since you asked...

This was taken at 30 days...That's a LSD in a 12" hempy bucket, 1 tsp per gallon MaxiGRO, pH around 6.5, this plant loved it that way, some others had a slight deficiency and needed a lower pH. Those leaves are huge...they got even bigger before they were consumed by the plant during flowering.

picture.php

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
:wave:
will be starting soon up again soon thinking of k.i.s.s.

thinking either mediumless,krusty,or 50/50 p,lite/coco mix

any thoughts?

G

Guest 18340

Since you asked...

This was taken at 30 days...That's a LSD in a 12" hempy bucket, 1 tsp per gallon MaxiGRO, pH around 6.5, this plant loved it that way, some others had a slight deficiency and needed a lower pH. Those leaves are huge...they got even bigger before they were consumed by the plant during flowering.

picture.php
Good one. Are you growing in coco? So far in coco, soil and Rockwool I've kept my Maxibloom mix ph right @6.
:wave:
will be starting soon up again soon thinking of k.i.s.s.

thinking either mediumless,krusty,or 50/50 p,lite/coco mix

any thoughts?
I like my coco straight up:) But you shouldn't have any probs with Maxibloom with whatever medium you choose.

cateros

KEEP IT SIMPLE STONER

For a newb, there are A LOT of distractions out there.

Somehow, an underground market has been literally 'consumed' by pointless products.

Even some of the so called 'simple' methods have users buying multiple products.

Stated herein is a method that has been handed down to me, by someone who had it handed down to them, and in no way am I taking credit for this method.

Hopefully some of the Pro's will pipe in, and we'll have a good old thread going on simplicity, and the long term benefits of such simple methods.

Lucas Formula (.com!)

If you don't know yet, Google it! Enlighten thyself to the world of simplicity! Most people know Lucas as two of the three part GH Flora Series...however, what most people don't know is that they are paying for H20! That's right, most of the liquid GH is I believe distilled water.​

The Method

MaxiBloom is a little known additive from GenHydro. However with further inspection, this 'additive' has everything the plant needs. Nothing more in your water than:​

1 Tsp MaxiBloom

1/2 Tsp liquid pH Up**

Per US gal. tap water​

**(This varies depending on region, test pH amounts for YOURSELF!)​

That's it. Your plants will love it. Your pocketbook will love it.​

I know people that do more with this shit, than most people do with 20 products, snake oils, and potions...Hoodoo!​

picture.php

^^^Outlaw's Gorilla Grape^^^

picture.php

^^^Pre-98 Bubba Kush ^^^

picture.php

^^^Cinderella 99^^^

YOU will love it.​

More on this later, but now I must be off!​

BIG UP ya selves!​

-Io​

*EDIT* Photo and nug credit goes to Evlme2​

Okay I have the maxi bloom so at the 1tsp per gal if I was growing in soil what would you suggest for feeding schedule ?

Feed,water,water or feed ,water ,feed, or would you mix it half strength and feed every time you water. I just want to get a basic idea how often I should feed them in soil with this nute.

yo maxi users, in coco,how much run off are you allowing for? in what size pots? i want to use 1 gallons so how much would you run off in that case?