What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

toohighmf

Veteran
actually I think floranova bloom is technically as close to lucas in 1 part as can be. if not exact. i actually like the maxibloom better. mixing FNB sucks and it precipitates in the bottle.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
actually I think floranova bloom is technically as close to lucas in 1 part as can be. if not exact. i actually like the maxibloom better. mixing FNB sucks and it precipitates in the bottle.

That is what sucks about it. Toohighmf what about Dyna-Gro Bloom you think it can be a 1part.

Ioni Botani

Yep the FNB is a 1 part lucas as well. The only reason I wouldn't suggest is
A. The price
B. Organic/Chemical
C. The consistency.

I dunno if its pH stable, thus pH balance might also be necessary with FNB.

This thread is poppin off! Damn right, thanks all for your input!

I

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this....thing....has been fed nothing but maxi, cal mag, and recently a bloom booster (beasty bloomz this run, moving onto koolbloom with the next)

picture.php

7 weeks today (may be hard to tell, that's RDWC under the bowl of green)

Milonix420

Ioni Botani - Great thread, in my next grow ill be getting some maxibloom and ill see how it go thanks a lot

stay safe

-M420

cyat

Veteran
Mine looks like detergent flakes swirling in the water even after shaking in hot water and letting it sit w no efffect.Anyone else get this and is this pre salt buildup?:)These flakes never seem too disolve, not sure if I sould be worried?Also drip clean does not help.

G

Guest 18340

this....thing....has been fed nothing but maxi, cal mag, and recently a bloom booster (beasty bloomz this run, moving onto koolbloom with the next)

picture.php

7 weeks today (may be hard to tell, that's RDWC under the bowl of green)

HOLY SHIT!!!:respect:

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I wish I remembered the name but supposedly there is a commercial fertilizer sold in 20 kilo bags in the states that comes out to same thing.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Much respect to finding this. I'll have to try it out.

With other K.I.S.S methods in mind, should anybody be interested.

Botanicare PBP soil
Hydrodynamics Ionic (hardwater if you don't have a ro filter)
Floranova

I say this because I've had problems using the lucas formula before. I followed it to the T and had deficiencies. In its defense, it could have been bad coco, but when I switched to PBP soil mid run, things came back to normal.