• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captinknots View Post
    nice bud shot! got any of the plants?

Comment

Originally posted by gdtrfb View Post
      this....thing....has been fed nothing but maxi, cal mag, and recently a bloom booster (beasty bloomz this run, moving onto koolbloom with the next)

7 weeks today (may be hard to tell, that's RDWC under the bowl of green)
      HOLY SHIT!!!

Comment

sold!

Comment

I wish I remembered the name but supposedly there is a commercial fertilizer sold in 20 kilo bags in the states that comes out to same thing.

Comment

Much respect to finding this. I'll have to try it out.

With other K.I.S.S methods in mind, should anybody be interested.

Botanicare PBP soil
            Hydrodynamics Ionic (hardwater if you don't have a ro filter)
            Floranova

I say this because I've had problems using the lucas formula before. I followed it to the T and had deficiencies. In its defense, it could have been bad coco, but when I switched to PBP soil mid run, things came back to normal.
            A plea for your Health (look at this) HP Stadium Organic Pest Control Organics for Beginners BigTokes ~ Basic Water Chemistry!! ALL ABOUT BONSAI MOMS/MUMS Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator The 6k Stadium that foil tape built

Nature is like a brilliant opponent in chess: "We know that his play is always fair, just and patient. But also we know, to our cost, that he never overlooks a mistake, or makes the smallest allowance for ignorance." - Thomas Henry Huxley

"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power." -P. J. O'Rourke

Comment

Ah the wonderful stuff I find when search the web.

Maxi Bloom source:

http://www.blackseedherb.com/cgi-bin/item/10057

not quite what I was expecting.
              Any society that creates more laws than can be known and understood by a citizen...is just fucking with you!

Comment

THAAAANKS KOMRADE!!!!
                Now i have to decide WICH maxi bloom to give MaMa !!!

A question... When adding the DRY koolbloom at close to end of run, are you adding it TO maxi bloom or JUST useing koolbloom by its self??? THANKS pax
                Good luck Good grow
                TjHidro

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

BOW to my SMARTATUDE !!!

You do not have to stop breathing to be dead....

Comment

I have been useing the lucas formula for ever!! GH 3part, PBP, AND FNB tried them all with excellent luck!!!
                  I am now on day 30 in my 400 box growing Napalese Jam, and HBK
                  following lucas W/ FNB.
                  I have JUST enough FNB to finish out this run, then its off to MAXI BLOOM land!!!!
                  Attached Files
                  Good luck Good grow
                  TjHidro

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

BOW to my SMARTATUDE !!!

You do not have to stop breathing to be dead....

Comment

Damn. This thread is a hit! Its been like a week and it's already to page 6...wow.

GUESS FOLKS LIKE TO KEEP IT SIMPLE!

I believe the Kool Bloom powder is added to the water WITH the Maxi for the last blast...then you pH.
                    THEN 7-14 days straight tap water. (The MORE the BETTER!)

^^^^^^Lordy, anybody see that FUCKING BOWL of weed up there ^^^^^^

+Rep to THAT guy. Shit..

-Io

Hash Oil Cures Cancer

"Picked up a seed and he said,
                    'Here, son it's time for you to grow your own tree.'
                    Yes Iya see it...In IonI dream..."

Comment

would it be detrimental to switch from CES nutrients (also in a Lucas formula) to the Maxibloom? Or would it really be in my best interest? Any need to worry about cal-mag and coco (doesn't seem so)....

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by evlme2 View Post
                        HOLY SHIT!!!
                        Originally posted by Ioni Botani View Post
                        ^^^^^^Lordy, anybody see that FUCKING BOWL of weed up there ^^^^^^
                        heheh - yah, I get that - whenever I open the door, "What the hell is that" still crosses my mind

I think I've got to add a bit of a caveat - this is my 2nd attempt at hydro, and I still only vaguely have an idea of what I'm doing. I've overfed trying to find a plants ceiling, a couple of plants threw hissy fits over the PH and didn't uptake what was there for the uptakin'...etc.

The nice thing is, even with the learning curve tortures I've submitted them to, it didn't take much to correct from them. I've changed the res twice, and only once was on purpose (yah. hurray for floor drains.) - just fiddling with things during the addback to bring the nute juice in line has worked so far.

Again, not really speaking from vast experience specifically, but generally...the less variables, the easier the variables are to maintain.
                        The Ohaze Hedgerow
                        A rolling clusterfuck gathers no moss...

Comment

Originally posted by gdtrfb View Post
                          heheh - yah, I get that - whenever I open the door, "What the hell is that" still crosses my mind

Again, not really speaking from vast experience specifically, but generally...the less variables, the easier the variables are to maintain.

Yes indeed. I think if anyone can dial in with Maxi....THEN they should move on to trying 20 bottles. If you can't get great results with simplicity, good luck with anything else!

NOT THAT I SUGGEST WASTING YOUR MONEY....

Hash Oil Cures Cancer

"Picked up a seed and he said,
                          'Here, son it's time for you to grow your own tree.'
                          Yes Iya see it...In IonI dream..."

Comment

a 1-1-3 gmb ratio for advanced or gh would give you 7-15-19 just a tad more nitrogen wich can be easily brought down and a tad more k wich alot of companies are doing k boosters like shooting powder house and garden and rhino skin advanced and so on.if you drop the grow the ratio would be 1-3 mb and the npk would be 5-14-13 just incase some of you guys got a bunch of liquid gh and dont want to waste it before buying some maxi bloom. btw what ppms are you guys feeding the maxibloom and what are you averaging per 1000w light.

Comment

ordered my maxi from the local hydro store 2 weeks ago "yah sure mannn-know problem"The store keeper says "why you no want the good a AN n line we got?"...Finally after calling back repeatedly and asking if it was in yet,they said they will carry the brand."we will have it for you by wednessday at noon mon"......Try getting this stuff locally aint all that easy....but ill give her a try come thursday and join kiss movement..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Celsius View Post
                                Much respect to finding this. I'll have to try it out.

With other K.I.S.S methods in mind, should anybody be interested.

Botanicare PBP soil
                                Hydrodynamics Ionic (hardwater if you don't have a ro filter)
                                Floranova

I say this because I've had problems using the lucas formula before. I followed it to the T and had deficiencies. In its defense, it could have been bad coco, but when I switched to PBP soil mid run, things came back to normal.
                                I too have had defics running straight lucas, and burned other varieties all the same. great for 50/50 hybrids though the PPM is High. I ran 6/12 with better results and now run 6/9 w adds.

I love ionic, but its hard to find here and it is a little spendy.
                                Don't forget that there are nursery fertilizers like
                                Jacks
                                Peter's
                                Shultz
                                dynabloom

and tons of others online that are great ferts for a fraction of the price. Who needs the hydro store ferts? its where all the money is made! trust me. I'm an ex retailer and fert rep. I got pretty rich off AN

read some of shroom dr & carl Carlsons posts about good cheap ferts

Comment

Working...
                                X