What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

N

nukkumatti

Ele from AnnaC, Bubbledust Growdoc and Chemmy Jones CGS ;)

Last edited:
N

nukkumatti

Oh yeah and not entirely..I used canna first and run out so I switch to maxi.. And with one spoon I used pk for a little but then just upped maxi to 2

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets see some more of the kiss shots.!!!!!!Any one with chems or ogs?????Or just some new shots of anything grown with this kiss method!!!!!

Mob Boss 43days on KISS FNB....
picture.php

I'm beginning to think Maxibloom may not be best suited for veg if used by itself. I tried using some heavy 16 veg nutes and they piped up right away vs. the maxi plants being a little light green. Maybe the maxigrow would be better suited for veg or maxi with a dash of ammonium or potassium nitrate. Any one else experience lagging plants in veg?

danks

ok ok ok ill turn everyones head around and make you drop your joints out your mouth. u ready ....................

maxi grow all the way thru :)

M

merlot

Here is the chart from Tester:

attachment.php

Looks like you may need to add some Phosphorous, let us know how it goes with Maxigrow all the way through!

Does everyone find that their tsp of maxi weighs 7g? Mine tends to be in the high 5's low 6 range. It is pretty hygroscopic due to the ammonium nitrate, meaning that it absorbs moisture from the air. This may account for the added weight.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Does everyone find that their tsp of maxi weighs 7g? Mine tends to be in the high 5's low 6 range. It is pretty hygroscopic due to the ammonium nitrate, meaning that it absorbs moisture from the air. This may account for the added weight.

Using the teaspoon that comes in the bag I measured 1 level teaspoon to be 6.2 grams.

tester

I was also wondering about the weight of 1 tsp Maxibloom, I also had 5-6 ish grams but with other fertilizer salts as I don't have any MB to measure, but 7 sounds a little bit high.

Although there is some difference between 7-6-5 grams per gal.
attachment.php

Now someone please post the exact amount andtype of pH Up he/she had to use along with Maxibloom.
(If there is the NPK on the label of that pH up, that would be also fine.)

Attachments

• maxi765.png
    maxi765.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 30

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I filled my system with 40 gallons tap water and the pH was 6.3. I added 80ml of Silica Blast and the pH was 6.6. I added 80ml of SM-90 and pH was 7.0. I added 42 teaspoons MaxiBloom and pH is 5.4 and EC is 1.3. I added 5ml GH pH Up and pH is 5.5.

Last edited:
G

Guest 18340

I was also wondering about the weight of 1 tsp Maxibloom, I also had 5-6 ish grams but with other fertilizer salts as I don't have any MB to measure, but 7 sounds a little bit high.

Although there is some difference between 7-6-5 grams per gal.
attachment.php

Now someone please post the exact amount andtype of pH Up he/she had to use along with Maxibloom.
(If there is the NPK on the label of that pH up, that would be also fine.)

tester, My tap is approx 9 ph. I use exactly 1 tsp Maxibloom and exactly 1/2 tsp GH ph up to achieve a ph of 6.:)
cannascholar;

tester

GH pH Up's nutrient content and exact portions of the ingredients are witheld as a trade secret so I can't tell how much K and Si it adds.
Based on the specific gravity written in the MSDS (1.09g/ml) it is a 10% solution of potassium carbonate and potassium silicate.
A 50-50 mix of these should have about 5% K content based on their molar ratios.

Thats about 30 ppm K at half tsp (2.5ml) per gallon but this is a long shot, and you have a hard tap water with a very high pH so you only had to use a small amount to raise that initially high pH.

Maj.Cottonmouth thanks for the answer, I accidently pushed the rep- button instead of the rep +

G

Guest 18340

Very possible milehighmedical. I'll weigh one out later on and post it up.

RicoT

I get 6g with the tsp provided with the MB, and use that, with plausible results. Just gave some chiesels their last feeding, and will have pics once they are completed. As for the ph up, I don't use it at all. My tap is over 8.5 to begin with, and the MB brings it to 6. With plain waterings, I just water straight tap, and haven't had any problems. I had dolomite in my soil mix to begin with though.