No announcement yet.

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maxibloom ftw. thats.. before trimming.. .. . . .

Comment

PM-that's a great looking bunch o' bud.

As for the issue I was having earlier in the week with what I thought was a deficiency...I was dead wrong and some of you were 10000% right. It was a thrip infestation! I've hit 'em with some ZT and things should be all good in a few days. Thanks for all of your help! I'm so glad to be a part of this community.
      Prov 3:5-6; Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Comment

thanks milehighmedical. yeah i actually found out the silica does quite a bit of pH raising. i used it at barely above recommended dose and got where i wanted to be. luckily my tap pH is high and after nutes my pH is 6.5-6.6 , i like to be 6.8 in soil and it's easy to get there.

Comment

Comment

Are maxibloom somepretty harsh chems? I was all for going all maxi next rownd "in a few weeks" then i started getting PM's telling me its a bad idea and talked to a few more people that said yes sure you will get nice dope but what are you really smoking?

I would love to be proved wrong, or right. I am just coming to get the full scoop.
            I just invested a few bucks into the rest of my floranova line now i will be running
            grow/bloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraBlend, Liquid/dry KoolBloom.

But the shits so cheap that ill prob get a 1.5 of maxiblloom and do a side by side with the GH line. Hmm the hydro store guy did not seem intrested in getting me maxibloom although he said he would and it would be a week, and now we are on week two, will be intresting to see if he gets it.
            In no way is anything I post truthful, It is all fiction. My photos are from Google, my Stories and advice are Ripped from other peoples post. This is strictly a way to make me feel better about my self, because I Indeed do not grow Marijuana. That would be Illegal.

Comment

Heres the MSDS for MB.

http://www.hydroponics.net/item-docu.../MaxiBloom.pdf

Looks to me like its just ammonium nitrate and the major danger comes from it being a powder.

Comment

liquid form of fertlizers are diluted with water same chemicals same amonia lol

Comment

Originally posted by danks View Post
                  liquid form of fertlizers are diluted with water same chemicals same amonia lol
                  Yeah that would sure be great if all ferts were created equal my friend.

Smart ass comment that really holds not very much truth.
                  In no way is anything I post truthful, It is all fiction. My photos are from Google, my Stories and advice are Ripped from other peoples post. This is strictly a way to make me feel better about my self, because I Indeed do not grow Marijuana. That would be Illegal.

Comment

what truth is there to this fert being a 'bad idea'?

with something specific to work with, there's actually a discussion to be had.

'it's bad, or it could be bad, or something. that's at least what somebody said. or something' just isn't really saying much at all.
                    The Ohaze Hedgerow
                    A rolling clusterfuck gathers no moss...

Comment

From what point of view is Maxibloom a bad idea?

Comment

and also buy some pirahna rhino skin and connasseur and some overdrive jajajjajaajajja

Comment

damn bro, a bit harsh ? maybe its time to smoke a doob and chill out for a few....

Comment

the heavy metals in maxi are no worse then the same ones present in most fertilizers. there's few full spectrum fertilizers that don't contain trace heavy metals. the amounts are extremely low i maybe maybe a few ppm and thats before full dilution.

Comment

So I've been skimming through this, and Im curious, what are the ending PPM's you get from just using MB... Using RO of course?
                              If it weren't for ideas, we'd still be throwing seeds in the dirt and waiting for rain

Comment

I can say that in a direct side by side (same genetics) one set of plants were fed with GH 3 part and the other MB. NO DIFFERENCES NOTED! The plants looked exactly the same. I had deficiency issues with both....both corrected, GH with MagiCal and MB corrected with epsom salt. I don't have a meter so I don't know what the PPM's were...but I do have two good eyes and the plants did not seem to suffer in the least bit.
                                Prov 3:5-6; Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Comment

Working...
                                X