No announcement yet.

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read that maxibloom raises soil PH quite a bit and that you should PH your nutrient water higher to account for this. So would PH'ing to 6.8 be good?

Comment

No maxi is super acidic. If I mix a teaspoon into ro it drops into the the 3s lol. Just ph correctly for the medium you're in. Read douglas' thread about maintaining your rez ph if in recirculating hydro.

Comment

Hi guys! This thread is awesome. I kept reading up to page 40. I have questions and I hope you do not mind.

1. I use coco/perlite. Is there a need for me to use Calimagic still?
        2. I use tap water which is about 170-180 EC and feed with 1,200 EC. If I use this formula I add 7 grams/per gallon and dilute it to 1,200?
        3. Can I still use the liquid Koolbloom during flowering?

Sorry guys I know I can find the answers in thread but it is just too long. Peace!

Comment

Go ahead without reading, you'll probably be fine. If you decide to grow cannabis you'll get around to reading it. Quick tip, use less if your plant has dark green leaves.
          Tending Your Reservoir for a Full pH Swing and Cleaner Cannabis (A Healthier Approach to Hydroponic Cannabis)
          DIY STS Mixing/Using Guide for Feminized Pollen/Seeds
          DIY Super Inexpensive HEPA Filtration
          6-Second Pain Relief for Arthritic and Joint Pain
          8-Minute CBD Test
          Cool and Dry Flowering Discussion Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
            Go ahead without reading, you'll probably be fine. If you decide to grow cannabis you'll get around to reading it. Quick tip, use less if your plant has dark green leaves.

I am growing cannabis, hence, the questions above. It seems like a simple formula but complicated on the details.

Comment

Great thread...but I need more coffe

How many of you guys feeds Maxibloom EVERY watering?

Thanks!
              sigpic
              Every piece of information or picture posted has nothing to do with reality

Comment

Im growing in hempy buckets with perlite and vermiculite. I feed with every watering 5 grams a gallon. Some plants need cal-mag and some dont. For instance Glue needs and my Strawberry does not.If I have a rush night I might just plain water but do not like to do this often
                10 day flush with plain tap water at the end does me good.

Comment

Thanks hay!
                  im in soil in a sealed room with co2 at 1500 and 2400w leds,
                  i was feeding MegaCrop at 5g a gallon every watering adding calmag and Epsom's and the plants looked awesome.

I decided to drop MC at beginning of 3rd week flower because of the N levels...no burn or toxicity but the whole canopy hit the maximum level of healthy green I think...

After first watering 7g x Gal of MaxiBloom + Epsom the canopy looks perfectly happy....but im thinking to alternate with water cause im scared of overfeeding (I always used to grow organic ) but at the same time im looking for some more infos cause I know for sure that my environment is very demanding (strong LEDs+CO2) and the genetic is also a heavy feeder....
                  In the meanwhile ill stick with "less is more" theory
                  sigpic

Comment

Got my MaxiBloom in today for my coco grows. Mixed just shy of 2g in 32oz tap water and the pH was perfect at maybe 5.8-5.9 with the ppm at about 1450 with the tap already being at about 150. Probably going to dial it back to about 1/2 strength and some pH down for the clones and moms.

Looking forward to giving this method a shot and seeing how the girls do.

Comment

I bought my womerns a bag of Maxibloom a couple months ago and told her to read the thread and take over.

I've made an effort to not touch a god damn thing or make a singular decision from the time the clones were cut and she's well on her way to harvesting her "first plants", which all look about as bountiful as anything I've ever grown out.

Some monkey-proof stuff right 'cher.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Boucher View Post
                        I bought my womerns a bag of Maxibloom a couple months ago and told her to read the thread and take over.

I've made an effort to not touch a god damn thing or make a singular decision from the time the clones were cut and she's well on her way to harvesting her "first plants", which all look about as bountiful as anything I've ever grown out.

Some monkey-proof stuff right 'cher.
                        Nice! Do u feed every watering?
                        sigpic

Comment

Short answer, no. I think she's topping off with a fair amount of ro.

I don't know all how she's going about it, or whether she's going to change any of those procedures next go round.

She wants to try out a good organic soil mix, but she seems more dissuaded every day watching how easy the bio buckets are to use and maintain.

I figure I'll stay out of it and let it all help her the way it helped me.

Comment

Hey I’m late to the party . So if I read right , all you use in Maxi Bloom , no other nutes ? Is this applicable to outdoor ? I haven’t read the whole thread .

Comment

Yup Just maxi bloom all the way thru flowering...

There are some peeps that claim its awesome even as a stand alone in veg...

Yes indoor or outdoor , but Its applicability and dosage depends on the nutrient level of your soil and the feeding requirement of your strain.

I wouldn't go with the 7g recipe if your soil has some nutrients in it.

I personally don't see the need of hydro nutrients outdoor were you can totally create a supersoil with super active biology in it and it will sure perform awesome...but....everyone has his own style
                              sigpic

Comment

Yup, maxi start to finish.

Comment

Working...
                                X