What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

G

Guest 18340

Nah, never used Canna. No reason other than I was turned on to GH when 3 sample bottles were included in a WaterFarm 8 pack kit I bought 4 years ago.
Then dongle69 hipped me to Maxibloom:)

Herborizer

Veteran
I left rock wool for coco. I couldn't ever see myself going back. I have roots growing into the air! Looks almost like maggots on the surface.

compost

bleh I bought a cheap tds pen off of ebay and I think its off. I was using RO water with 20mg's maxi, 40ml's LK and 60ml's hygrozyme and my tds pen was saying under 500 lol.

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

Currently use the canna line.. I have switched my mother area to maxi and things seem good so far:joint: I will be trying a round using maxi bloom and and see how it stacks up.

I'm sure the money saved is a good chunk, just need to make sure the product comes out just as good:tiphat:

R

Rysam

Just flipped to 12/12 on my first MB coco hempy vert run. I wish the kids hadnt broke the camera so I could get some purdy pics. just the 2 plants from earlier in the thread on either side of a 1k hps. I'll be stupid happy with a few oz's from each plant :tiphat:

One observation, if you dont keep your mix mixed well this stuff gets to smelling like cheezy feet with a quickness. I mix 5 gal at a time so it gets to sit till I use it, with a small handful of plants, it takes a minute to use..

evlme2 ive been using it for 3 runs now.
and i luv it the only complaint i might have is yield seems to be alil less.
do u think your hitting the same yeilds that you would be with just maxi and koolbloom?
as u would with say replacing the koolbloom with something like bigbud overdrive, hammerhead etc?
i think i my have lost alittle in final yeild. what are your thoughts is the koolbloom going to be just as good in the end weight?
and that it was my 1st full run with the strawberry/alien with the kiss maxi and koolbloom.
i will say all plants looked great i was just thinking id get a bit more. i usually get about 1.5 more lbs. but that was a mixed harvest this one was full strawberry/alien.
so bottom line will the koolbloom as an alone bloombooster give as good or very close results in finale yeild as the higher priced more hyped boosters?
still def plan on using the maxi as base but will i do better with another booster for yeild?
everything else was on par with products i used to use trics smells bag appeal everything.
just thought the final weight would have been better.
please would like to no your thougths.

N

nukkumatti

Yo Evlme!
Is your drippers drain to waste or recirc. ?? I been thinking if the kiss method would be ok to use in RDWC.

Thanks

EDIT: Hehee sorry there were some pages more I see.. ;) So jeah should work

Last edited:
G

Guest 18340

evlme2 ive been using it for 3 runs now.
and i luv it the only complaint i might have is yield seems to be alil less.
do u think your hitting the same yeilds that you would be with just maxi and koolbloom?
as u would with say replacing the koolbloom with something like bigbud overdrive, hammerhead etc?
i think i my have lost alittle in final yeild. what are your thoughts is the koolbloom going to be just as good in the end weight?
and that it was my 1st full run with the strawberry/alien with the kiss maxi and koolbloom.
i will say all plants looked great i was just thinking id get a bit more. i usually get about 1.5 more lbs. but that was a mixed harvest this one was full strawberry/alien.
so bottom line will the koolbloom as an alone bloombooster give as good or very close results in finale yeild as the higher priced more hyped boosters?
still def plan on using the maxi as base but will i do better with another booster for yeild?
everything else was on par with products i used to use trics smells bag appeal everything.
just thought the final weight would have been better.
please would like to no your thougths.
I'm positive that bigger yields can be achieved with some tweeking. As we speak, I'm in the middle of experimenting with several diff bloom boosters. gonna try the liquid koolbloom and powder KB combo.
Imho, with Maxibloom theirs a little compromise. But what I lack in outright yield I make up with ease of us and consistent results.
Mind you, I'm no expert on the subject of Maxibloom. The recipe was passed on to me and it has worked trouble free for a very long time now.
I've stated many times that I'm sure I'm leaving some yield on the table by not using a boat load of additives, and I'm ok with it.:ying:
Yo Evlme!
Is your drippers drain to waste or recirc. ?? I been thinking if the kiss method would be ok to use in RDWC.

Thanks

EDIT: Hehee sorry there were some pages more I see.. ;) So jeah should work
With the exception of my Waterfarm, everything is drain to waste. Even the rockwool.
I must say that although the rockwool is as easy to use as coco, I find that for me coco yields much more...

Last edited:
mb,kb,silica blast,super trive,and rare earth is spoused to be the best yeilding(foafoaf)so i i ordered it and on the way around a 100 bucks with shipping peace

Definitely use the silica to raise your pH instead of using pH up... might as well. Although I hear DynaGrow's Protekt is the best bargain on silica if you're in the market for it. I haven't picked any up yet as I still used silica blast from my Botanicare PBP days.
god danm hamburger!lol i already picked up the sb.ill be sure to check it out next round.thanks for d advice:tiphat:peace

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
K.I.S.S.

all K.I.S.S. Tona likey :D
i been lovin this method,these girls are still young nd you can see they are blowing up.i have dropped the mollases and the liquid karma from my line up.
been hving some of the best pulls....pics speak 1000 words...

lil room shots
cheese in front x5....rest is ffa.
all at 40sum days,,comin down at 70.
picture.php

couple cheese shots
picture.php

picture.php

FFA shots
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

2 week bubba kush
picture.php

i flipped this big bitch last night,60 day veg,FFA,ten gallon pot.
1st time tryin to grow a tree this big.hopin for a half # off her.anyone w any advice on how to pimp this bitch let me know.goodlookinout.
the broom is the only thing i could find for size comparison.i think she gonna be huge :woohoo:
picture.php

picture.php

she was already grown past the light in veg :D

peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts