What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tonatiuh, FANTASTIC GARDEN!!!!
K+++++++++

thanks bro,and thanks for all the info in this thread,life is much easier.
as far as the yield goes the cheese i showed look like they have the potential to be the biggest group and heaviest that ive grown of her and i been running her about 2-3 yrs now.
...idk,guess we have to wait bout 2 more weeks to see ;)
peace-T-

SensiBC

1300's HANNA Combo Tap

Sooo...if it were RO...no more than 1200's

Thanks Ioni! Started the Maxibloom the day before yesterday and so far it's working out very well. The girls look extremely happy, and so do I. :)

(You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ioni Botani again.)

"1300's HANNA Combo Tap

Sooo...if it were RO...no more than 1200's"

Ioni, is this at .5 or .7 conversion?

heads up, let them root before full strength, i saw someone asking about it...

it will stunt for sure , I was giving 3/4ths a dose and it was too much for the younger ones, I'd let them get 14 days in with 1/2 or even 1/4th a dose, then build up... after 14, they literally love it... but again, wait a little with younger plants.... thx.

Ioni Botani

heads up, let them root before full strength, i saw someone asking about it...

it will stunt for sure , I was giving 3/4ths a dose and it was too much for the younger ones, I'd let them get 14 days in with 1/2 or even 1/4th a dose, then build up... after 14, they literally love it... but again, wait a little with younger plants.... thx.

Yes! Like any tutorial on cloning will tell you, you want a full cube of roots before transplanting into full strength Nutes....

I'll water with UN-pH'd tap until the bottom is literally exploding with roots...then Ill hit em with full strength..(I dont water my clones for the 1st week anyway because of the dome)...By the time I transplant I'm feeding @ full strength...which is usually approx 14 days from cutting them.

G

Guest 18340

Yes! Like any tutorial on cloning will tell you, you want a full cube of roots before transplanting into full strength Nutes....

I'll water with UN-pH'd tap until the bottom is literally exploding with roots...then Ill hit em with full strength..(I dont water my clones for the 1st week anyway because of the dome)...By the time I transplant I'm feeding @ full strength...which is usually approx 14 days from cutting them.
Exactly!!!:tiphat:

G

greenmatter

looks like big mike from a.n. is going to have a problem with sitting for a long time. great thread

Ioni Botani

So I'm 8 days into 12/12 with MaxiBloom, and I'm officially dropping my whole organic schedule on the rest of the girls. I'm so sick of brewing teas and cleaning up the mess. After mixing MB dry a couple times, I can't go back.

I'll be honest though, I'm not just using MB straight. I add silica blast as pH up when I feed. And when I plain water I add Hygrozyme, SM-90 and Aqua Shield. But I only do that because I had some root problems a few weeks ago that were terrible, and I'd rather play it safe.

:D Good to hear. You'll be pleased with the results ;)

Yeh I have some root issues too with coco..gotta at least let em dry out for a day...
I use a Silica based pH up as well...

SensiBC

If things continue the way they've been going I will never use anything but Maxibloom as a base again. I'm officially impressed at both the simplicity and more importantly the results. Actually, I'm having a hard time not dumping everything else I've collected over the years down the drain; but I think I'll wait till spring and use them to fertilize the lawn.

Fwiw, I'll concur with the folks above concerning nute strength. Consider starting them at 1/4 or 1/2 strength depending on how well established they are, and once they start to take off bang them with full strength. I stunted a few well rooted cuts by hitting them too hard, too early. YMMV though.

P

Purple Monster

My first MaxiBloom plant:

Casey Jones on Day 45 in a 1/2 gallon grow bag---
dGX7x.jpg

XM0hk.jpg

Qm1RC.jpg

EW4TK.jpg

This just replaced my entire organics program, what a pain in the ass mixing up teas and guanos and turds was.

Everything is now on MaxiBloom.

Thanks MaxiBloom!

RicoT

Did you mean 1gal or maybe 2gal grow bag by saying 1/2gal grow bag. Or is that really in a 1/2gal grow bag? If so, that's pretty impressive. :tiphat:

Ioni Botani

Just waiting for the day I meet some random grower that says, "Yeah, I use the KISS method..."

;)

Glad to see everyone's results are as pleasing as my own...it sure is hard to ignore such easily obtained and great results...

down2grow

The hardest part of this feeding regimen is to keep your fucking hands out and not keep trying to "improve" on a system that has everything that the plant needs already supplied. Even I, KNOWING this, can't just let it be what it is....

I add 1 ml of Floralicious plus per gallon. More of a "just in case" than because of any needs I have seen from the plants.

Much love and thanks to Toasted and Evl for turning me on to this last year. I've been growing great dope in coco for 4 runs now, and couldn't be happier.

Yea folks, you will easily approach the majical "1g/watt" on your FIRST RUN with this formula. Believe it, it WORKS!

Are you running MB with tap Slow? I thought floralicious plus is organic. Wouldn't the chlorine/chloramine kill the bennies?

D2G

Latest posts

Latest posts