What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*The K.I.S.S. Method*

SensiBC

Anyone tried this with LP Aero? Comments, suggestions, and results appreciated. I'm looking for a new regiment and this would fit the bill perfectly. :)

Ioni Botani

Anyone tried this with LP Aero? Comments, suggestions, and results appreciated. I'm looking for a new regiment and this would fit the bill perfectly. :)

Nope, but I saw SeeMoreBuds using Lucas, so this would probably kick some ASS in Aero! :D

Just be sure to put into a gallon half full of warm water and SHAKKKEEEEE! Dont want any salt buildup in those mister heads!

-Ion

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I'd like to put this into play on Monday. I'm in a perpetual setup using hempy buckets, would it be okay to just switch on the next feeding or start the KISS method on rooted clones? Thank you so much for posting this.

Ioni Botani

I'd like to put this into play on Monday. I'm in a perpetual setup using hempy buckets, would it be okay to just switch on the next feeding or start the KISS method on rooted clones? Thank you so much for posting this.

Are you using GH? If so, I would see no problem with it, however if you still have plenty of nutes I'd keep on keepin on...unless its not working ;)

Ion

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Earlier in the thread, someone using coco had mentioned using KoolBloom for the 4 days prior to their two (2) week flush, my question would be: Does this equate to using KB in weeks 4-5 of a 9-week strain running in soil?

Just trying to determine when to start with the KB.

TIA :joint:

G

Guest 18340

Earlier in the thread, someone using coco had mentioned using KoolBloom for the 4 days prior to their two (2) week flush, my question would be: Does this equate to using KB in weeks 4-5 of a 9-week strain running in soil?

Just trying to determine when to start with the KB.

TIA :joint:
I use the powder KB for 4 days prior to my two week flush.
I think I understand your question but don't have the right answer.
Since soil gets water/water/feed, I give powder KB the last two feeding before flush. But that's how I do it, far from Bible.

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
I am using the gh 3 part right now, and it does fine. I do add LK and will continue with the LK but only for my cuttings. I used Olivia's at first but the root explosion is night & day using the LK. I do have enough of the 3 part left, but I'm running low on the GH grow, so in lieu of getting the lineup again, I'll get the maxibloom Monday and get a side by side going. If I can get what I've been getting on the cheap, then it's a no brainer. Again guys thanks so much for showing us this. I really hope I can grow some pretty ladies with this as you guys are.

anyone using maxi bloom with just coco? Do you notice any nute deffs? Do i need to give them plane Phed water every other watering?

G

Guest 18340

anyone using maxi bloom with just coco? Do you notice any nute deffs? Do i need to give them plane Phed water every other watering?
Coco & Maxibloom here. Using my (300 ppm) tap water and no def's whatsoever.
Feed every time you water:)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres some cheese i been giving nothing but maxibloom since day 1 of flower,they arent geting the kool bloom yet....told ya id be back w pics ;)
ill get some bud shots the next time i have to work w them.
i started them at 1 tsp and worked them up to 1 1/2 tsp now,other then a little bit of leaf tips being a tad burnt i dont see any other ill effects...i think the three gallon bags are too little for these plnts roots so i have a few other leafs tht have somethin else goin on...all in all the K.I.S.S. method is easier,and less time working...not mixin a bunch of nutes lookin like mr. wizard :D
enough blabbering i know :D
cheese day 30
picture.php

ill be back in a week or so w a update on how its doin for me.
peace-T-

down2grow

Two thumbs up to Ioni and this thread!! Entering the 4th week with just tap, MB and a little silica. So far it's blasting the Rezipe on a strain that I ran twice using 6/9. Maybe I didn't get the 6/9 down as I'm a noob, but MB makes it's KISS for reals. Adding bloombastic at .5ml a gallon soon. Mad props guys!!

D2G

Ioni Botani

;)

Some ppl just don't get it.

D2G....YOU are NOT one of those ppl. :D

Good luck man! And don't forget, have fun! That's what KISS does to growing for me, makes it FUN again! DANK buds, more time to concentrate on the plants..not on the MULTIPLE variables going into the H20...

MaxiBloom and some Silica (pH Up) goes a LOOOONNNNGGGGGGGGGGG way.

Ion.

jgrow

This method is amazing! Ive never had my plants look so green and healthy! They exploded with growth when i was gone for three days!

Thanks for this thread Ioni and all the others who contributed. This is the easiest thing ive ever done.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
The only issue I'm having is different finishing times/start of flushing on various strains...no biggie :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts