What's new

APTUS Plant Tech (FREE)

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Grown with FloraFlex base nutrients and the full line of APTUS additives.

Attachments

• photo2059032.jpg
    photo2059032.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 57
  • photo2059033.jpg
    photo2059033.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 61
  • photo2059034.jpg
    photo2059034.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 60
  • photo2059035.jpg
    photo2059035.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 58

TheDarkStorm

Id like to give some of their stuff a try. From what I hear that aptus have some outstanding products. Seen some very good with aptus and without aptus side by sides and was impressed....just never got around to trying it myself. Thanks for the opportunity mr fivelegged goat.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Look what showed up in the mail... Thanks!

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00805.JPG Views:	0 Size:	318.0 KB ID:	17905900

I'll research these, and try some on SB (right rear), which has 2 more weeks veg than SB2 (left rear), and see if the lovely terps and frost come out.

So, the schedule for week 7 wants 1.6 cc/gal bloomboost, 3cc/gal finaleboost. Round it up to 1cc and 2cc for the 1/2 gallon.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00807.JPG Views:	2 Size:	346.6 KB ID:	17905916

I whipped up a gallon of microbe mix, and will give half to SB2. The other half gallon will get the above amounts of the Aptus, and get top watered into SB's soil.

We'll see. The plants in front are getting too close to mess with this stuff. I am topping one tonight.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00807.JPG Views:	2 Size:	346.6 KB ID:	17905916

Last edited:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Noice! I think you'll be pretty impressed!

If anyone else is interested in trying Aptus for free, let me know!

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Aptus USA additives work with any and all brands of base nutrients and can be added to nearly every feeding regimen.

I personally use FloraFlex (V1, V2, B1, B2) as my base nutrient along with the full line of Aptus additives.

If you'd like some free bottles, let me know!

Attachments

• photo2061355.jpg
    photo2061355.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 57

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Look what arrived today here in Australia, 3 bottles of APTUS Plant Tech, I would like to have tried the whole range but this is ok.
They included a chocolate/ice mold for some reason.
IMG_1324.JPG

IMG_1325.JPG

IMG_1326.JPG

IMG_1327.JPG

IMG_1328.JPG

I have just started off a seed of Bruce Banner and will use these products and will document the grow, I will post a link here in the next few days.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
where do you want the feedback on these? started using them a week or so ago and i'm liking what i see so far...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have started the run 3 Haze Hybrids on a once / week Aptus feeding. I have a hard time seeing how the little amount that you are supposed to use will do much, but they are getting about a cc per week in top water. I also add the bloom microbes at that time as per the pic.

Do you want to try Aptus without having to pay for it? Well today is your lucky day! I've got lots of bottles to give away. :)

If you'd like some free samples, reply to this thread and let me know. I'll try to hook up as many people as I can...

hey Goat I'll give aptus a shot if you're still up for it!