What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

APTUS Plant Tech (FREE)

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Do you want to try Aptus without having to pay for it? Well today is your lucky day! I've got lots of bottles to give away. :)

If you'd like some free samples, reply to this thread and let me know. I'll try to hook up as many people as I can...

Attachments

• apt-set-7x-500ml.jpg
    apt-set-7x-500ml.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 82

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
APTUS FASILITOR - This heavyweight in the Aptus lineup is ultra-concentrated and gets results — now! FaSilitor paves the way for plants to take in the nutrients they need exactly when they need it, helping plants develop a natural resistance to disease and pest attacks. Results are often dramatic, but rest assured, it’s completely natural. Specific micronutrients take the place of plant growth regulators you’ll find in other fertilizer brands.

Features:
• Key micronutrients of silicic acid, molybdenum and boron open chemical reactions so plants absorb and utilize available nutrition
• Increases plant dry weight by strengthening cell structures
• Boosts resistance to salt buildup
• Reduces uneven growth caused by environmental stresses
• Aids moisture retention

APTUS STARTBOOST - This premium growth concentrate won’t win any fragrance awards, but StartBoost is the perfect juice for optimal growth, right from the start. Aptus Plant Tech created this elixir for stronger root development, rich soil texture and abundant beneficial soil microorganisms. No synthetic ingredients are used, ever.

Features:
• Stimulates complex, sturdy root structures for vastly improved nutrient use — naturally
• Promotes beefier stems – up to 2x thicker!
• L-amino acids provide organic nitrogen and increased photosynthesis — all without burning
• Overall superior internal and external plant growth, from root hairs to leaf tips
• Carefully chosen beneficial bacteria unlock nutrients for immediate uptake

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
APTUS BLOOMBOOST - Flowering plants get ideal nutrition in one small package with BloomBoost! This natural biological stimulant produces multiple bud sites, larger fruit and tastier produce. It’s also chock full of beneficial organisms that transform unavailable nutrients into real food that plants can use immediately.

Features:
• Produces more flower buds per plant
• Increases crop nutrition, appearance, flavor and yield
• No waste, no fertilizer overdose
• Includes iron, boron and other essential micronutrients

APTUS PEAKBOOST - Unlock the phosphorus your plants need for prime bloom production and performance with PeakBoost! This perfectly balanced, natural concentrate stimulates plant hormone and vitamin production that developing flowers need, but won’t lock up essential nutrients like other fertilizers. Say goodbye to huge inputs and mediocre harvests!

Features:
• Premium nutrition for flower development, providing vastly better yields
• Bioavailable nutrients make growth fast and efficient!
• Precise application timing saves time, money and confusion
• Clean formula doesn’t build up in nutrient delivery systems
• Organic acids can notch down a high pH — naturally
• Less guesswork — dosage easily adapts to the bloom schedule of any plant

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
APTUS FINALEBOOST - This finesse application of potassium (16%) brings plants to peak maturity. FinaleBoost helps established flowers transform into clearly superior fruit — in quality, quantity, taste and nutrition.

Features:
• Supports the perfect transition from flower to fruit
• Creates full-bodied and highly nutritious produce
• Specific minerals save time, money and soil micro-environments
• Improves water retention

APTUS ECOZEN - You’ve never seen an enzyme blend like Aptus Ecozen. Active ingredients clean off root surfaces and flush out dead organic matter, optimizing nutrient uptake. Others convert salt buildup into usable nutrition, increasing plant health and decreasing harmful salt overload. A shot of manganese and beneficial microorganisms enhance the remove-and-recycle process, leaving cleaner, nutrient-dense growing media.

Features:
• Grooms roots for greater nutrient absorption
• Maintains cleaner growing media, saving time and materials
• Converts and breaks down excess salt
• Promotes dynamic microbiotic communities.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Hi there. Thanks for this chance to try something new. When I say new I mean to me. How is it for rdwc? Does it mix in easily? These are all liquids correct? What type of rates do you apply it at and what final ppm or ec will that give you? Whats the elemental PPM of final mixed product?
Thanks and have a great day.
Peace, negative.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Hi there. Thanks for this chance to try something new. When I say new I mean to me. How is it for rdwc? Does it mix in easily? These are all liquids correct? What type of rates do you apply it at and what final ppm or ec will that give you? Whats the elemental PPM of final mixed product?
Thanks and have a great day.
Peace, negative.

All Aptus products can be used in hydro with great success, however, they work best in soil and soilless mediums in my opinion. It is not recommend to leave Fasilitor in your reservoir longer than 3-4 days though. (That goes for all silicic acid products by the way)

Yes, these are all in a highly concentrated liquid form.

The application rates for each product is different. Fasilitor for example is highly concentrated and is mixed at 0.5ml per gallon.

Check out www.aptus.us for more info.

negative37dBA

Veteran
So Aptus is a additive line that you use with another's base nutes? Oh ok I see. Well I run all hydro so maybe not the best for me. Not really interested in a "node tightener" but the other products look interesting. Thanks for offering. I have read other threads long ago of people using Aptus with good results. There is like a 156 page thread from one guy that used it....
https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...und-here/page2
What products of yours would you recommend for someone using Jacks as a base?
Thanks, negative.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Is there something in the late stage products that my plants need that the soil I have isn't providing? My biggest problem is finishing the flowering without the leaves dying off, and the smell evaporating.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
So Aptus is a additive line that you use with another's base nutes? Oh ok I see. Well I run all hydro so maybe not the best for me. Not really interested in a "node tightener" but the other products look interesting. Thanks for offering. I have read other threads long ago of people using Aptus with good results. There is like a 156 page thread from one guy that used it....
https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...und-here/page2
What products of yours would you recommend for someone using Jacks as a base?
Thanks, negative.

That is correct. Aptus works well with all brands of base nutrients. I personally use FloraFlex and have had amazing results.

Here's a few examples of what I've grown using FloraFlex base nutrients and the full line of Aptus additives.

Attachments

• photo2058556.jpg
    photo2058556.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 92
  • photo2058557.jpg
    photo2058557.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 100
  • photo2058558.jpg
    photo2058558.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 97
  • photo2058559.jpg
    photo2058559.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 92

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Is there something in the late stage products that my plants need that the soil I have isn't providing? My biggest problem is finishing the flowering without the leaves dying off, and the smell evaporating.

FinaleBoost would definitely help your flowers to ripen and improve overall quality.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
FinaleBoost would definitely help your flowers to ripen and improve overall quality.

OK, I'll try some on my next run which may be perfect for a side by side, as the plants will be in the tent that has isolated SWICK tubs. Gonna try to run 2 plants each of two reg strains, maybe the snitch's Sour Haze and some of Sam's gear, from the server fund. I take it that this stuff is top-watered in, right?

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
OK, I'll try some on my next run which may be perfect for a side by side, as the plants will be in the tent that has isolated SWICK tubs. Gonna try to run 2 plants each of two reg strains, maybe the snitch's Sour Haze and some of Sam's gear, from the server fund. I take it that this stuff is top-watered in, right?

I personally top water but you can feed however you like.

Shoot me a shipping address via PM and I'll get some bottles out to ya. :)

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
That is correct. Aptus works well with all brands of base nutrients. I personally use FloraFlex and have had amazing results.

Here's a few examples of what I've grown using FloraFlex base nutrients and the full line of Aptus additives.

No, it's wrong. Aptus sell everything. Their All-in-One highlights this perfectly. A single part feed that's reasonable.
https://aptus-holland.com/products/nutrition/