What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Silicone bumps dry yield 28%

Cvh

Supermod
I'm taking this seat to watch the Silicon wars. It's a bit of a change then the everyday Haze wars. :lurk:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I couldn't cough for the mold resistant one.
I thought this way I could squeeze it in over the season, without disturbing the roots further.
20210528_154051.jpg

It was just a seeds yesterday

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I just read this thread from start to finish and learned one thing. The Mods need to step up and get rid of the people ruining threads with endless posts and insults.
if I wanted to read a thread like this I would go to Trollitup. This place used to be know for a higher standard than this.

Bongfu wasted about three pages with drivel and Weird hasn't posted again. That's the trolls winning.

Less and less knowledgeable people will participate in this site unless something is done to eliminate this trolling.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I rate Weird highly.
Just yesterday I realised my all time pot growing hero (Edd) has his own site. Straight away I find idiots looking for any stumble to try and climb on his shoulders to be seen. When you are really good, you become the measure people want to beat. However there are two ways to get ahead in a race. Try hard, or trip your opponent.

To be hounded after like Edd or Weird and slownickel puts you in great company.

I hope to see them posting again.

One thing I did like in this thread was the number of people willing to call it. Not just a friends club thing that some sites have going on. I mean individuals genuinely expressing their distaste. That is something we don't see often.

I will be happy when I see Weird post again

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Where ya been Mr. beans? I am a few daze from chopping that Runtz that got me started.

I just added some top dress and soil to make up for the soil compaction to the plants in my 2nd run, and some AgSil16 was part of he mix that went into that top dress.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I will be happy when I see Weird post again

Weird is known to take a break every now and again. The nicest feature of this new site, when you place someone on ignore, you no longer see their drivel :)
The site shows 131 posts, this is post 77. Didn't think there was so much....

Latest posts

Latest posts