This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COMPLETE NUTRIENT SCHEDULES!

i've seen lots of questions about plant feeding schedules, and know personally i cant always find mine when i need it. So i figured this would be a good idea.

i've listed all the ones i could think of(and some i never heard of) and find off the top of my head. if anyone has a schedule i don't, feel free to post it up and maybe i could add it back in here.

p.s. this is the first time i ever tried to post pics here so i hope i dont mess it up.
    Advanced Nutrients complete series

Advanced Nutrients 2 part

B'cuzz

BioBizz

Botanicare

Botanicare PBP

Fox Farm Soil

Fox Farm Hydro

General Hydroponics Flora series

General Hydroponics Flora Nova series

General Hydroponics Maxi series

General Hydroponics Stand alone

House and Garden

Nature's Nectar

Organa

enjoy
    Complete Nutrient Schedules Got one we don't? add it!! (NOW With Table of Contents)
    Originally posted by CANNATOPIA
    Best of luck to you friend. Hopefully there will come a day when we need not fear being arrested for growing cannabis.
    To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. – Thomas Jefferson

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation. – James Madison

Added by other users. (thanks to Bunz,Syd, tomatho, Thundurkel, Maj. Cottonmouth, Harvest, jonas@diesel, chemchok,)

General Organics
    Plagron
    Biobizz
    Dyna-Gro
    GH "keep it simple recirc"
    Pura Vida
    B.C.

Advanced Nutrients Calculator
    And here's a link to the advanced nutrients calculator tool, it contains all programs (Grow micro bloom, sensi 2 part, connoisseur, and all organic; as well as several choices for each (light medium heavy feeds, mothers, clones veg.)it'd be too many to print em all out and rescan em so i'll link it here and you can tweak it to your own needs(res size, etc.)
    house and gardens interactive chart

BIO NOVA

DUTCHMASTER GOLD

CANNA CALCULATOR

GENERAL HYDRO CALCULATOR

CES Calculator

BIO CANNA Calculator
    Complete Nutrient Schedules Got one we don't? add it!! (NOW With Table of Contents)
    Best of luck to you friend. Hopefully there will come a day when we need not fear being arrested for growing cannabis.
    To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. – Thomas Jefferson

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation. – James Madison

Comment

OG Refugee............rockin' on line grows since 1999

DIY Vortex Brewer

Cloning With Mycorrhizae

Comment

Nice Collection
        My best friend is a calculator named what if !

May the gods piss on your plants.
        May the worms shit in your roots.
        May your yield be so heavy,
        it splits both your boots.
        May the high fucking toast you
        and the buzz leave you calm.
        May the smoke be so smooth,
        you can hit twice as long.

*DISCLAIMER: My intent is to appear to be a part of the counter culture represented by this website, and everything I present is fabricated and/or embellished. I am, in reality, not actually a part of, or in any way involved in, said counter culture.

Comment

*edit*
          Last edited by evlme2; 12-14-2009, 10:53.

Comment

so far all i could find on dyno-gro was this pdf-
            Dyno-gro Hydroponic Schedule

OK so I couldnt edit the first post, but I shall include the BRAND NEW TABLE OF CONTENTS here.

EDIT- 6/29/12

Hey I promised I'd go through and table of contents this to make it easier to find stuff so here we go.

PAGE 2
            - ATAMI (new up top, old down bottom)
            B'CUZZ (new up top, old down bottom)
            HESI
            CELLMAX
            HY-PRO
            PLAGRON
            GHE
            PAGE 3- BIO-NOVA
            GUANO KALONG
            ROOTS ORGANIC
            HUMBOLDT NUTRIENTS
            HOUSE AND GARDEN INTERACTIVE CHART
            PAGE 4- HUMBOLDT (damn these guys have ALOT of stuff)
            DUTCHMASTER GOLD
            BIO-NOVA
            DAVID'S GROW
            CANNA TERRA
            CUTTING EDGE COLUTIONS
            GREEN PLANET
            PAGE 5- IONIC
            BIO-CANNA
            AURORA INOVATION
            METROP
            DUTCH PRO
            B.A.C.
            ORGANIK
            PAGE 6- GRO-TEK
            PLANT MAGIC PLUS
            (A CHART WITH THE SHELF LIFE OF CANNA PRODUCTS)
            BIONOVA( ITALIAN)
            DUTCH NUTRIENT FORMULA
            VITALINK
            JUNGLE BOOST
            PAGE 7- ORGANICARE
            MARIA GREEN(SPANISH)
            NATUR CANNABIS
            BIO MAGNO
            ATA ORGANICS
            DUTCH GLORY
            NUTRI+ 2008
            FROM NATURE TO NUTURE (EXCELLERATOR SCHEDULES, NOT STANDARD NUTES)
            PK 13/14
            APTUS
            PAGE 8- FERRO
            UPDATED BOTANICARE PDF
            FLAIRFORM
            CANADIAN EXPRESS
            SUGAR PEAK
            ADVANCED FLORICULTURE
            FORMULA FLORA
            PAGE 9- SWEET ADDITIVE
            PBP (GROW BLOOM SOIL PLUS CAL MG LIQUID KARMA CLEAREX ETC.)
            ECOLIZER
            SUNLEAVES HOUSE OF GUANO
            PLANT MAGIC PLUS OLDTIMER
            bio-nova (german)
            VAALSERBERG GARDEN
            REZ'S "RECIPE"
            PAGE 10
            - NEWER FOX FARM
            REEFERMAN'S LOVE POTION FOR PLANTS
            DYNA-GRO
            CYCO FLOWER
            CASH CROP
            NUTRIFIELD
            MEDI-ONE
            PLAGRON HYDRO
            FORMULA FLORA
            CASH CROP
            NEW? ATAMI AND B'CUZZ+ BLOOMBASTIC
            LUCAS FORMULA ( with a bunch of extra info)
            K.I.S.S.
            ADVANCED HYDROPPONICS(Holland)
            HEAVY 16
            GOLD LABEL A+B
            CANNASTATS CALCULATOR
            BIO BIZZ ISRAEL

and thats that. holy crap thanks again to SYD and everyone else who helped. Hopefully this makes this thread much easier for everyone.

and I bet you didn't know they made half that much stuff for pot huh?
            Last edited by MadBuddhaAbuser; 07-01-2012, 21:30.

Comment

any SCHEDULES on B.C OR DYNA?

She fires off her mouth more than a Mountie does a Taser,

Comment

?

She fires off her mouth more than a Mountie does a Taser,

Comment

Found these 2 in my hard disk
                  Last edited by Syd; 04-10-2010, 01:37. Reason: MOVED TO POST#2

Comment

In no way is anything I post truthful, It is all fiction. My photos are from Google, my Stories and advice are Ripped from other peoples post. This is strictly a way to make me feel better about my self, because I Indeed do not grow Marijuana. That would be Illegal.

Comment

Ok so i have kind of a noob question,

For general organics or bio biz, there are 6-9 diffrent bottels. To follow there schedules do you need to use all of there line?

I use an aerogarden, and i dont have 300$ to spend on the hole line of nutes? with Gen organics if i used 3 what three should i get?

And also im using AF strains how do i Cut the time down from 11 weeks to 6?
                      In no way is anything I post truthful, It is all fiction. My photos are from Google, my Stories and advice are Ripped from other peoples post. This is strictly a way to make me feel better about my self, because I Indeed do not grow Marijuana. That would be Illegal.

Comment

Tagged!
                        'The Lights are on and I'm Always Home'

Comment

I have a techniflora recipie for success. Should I upload.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SirTOKESalot View Post
                            Ok so i have kind of a noob question,

For general organics or bio biz, there are 6-9 diffrent bottels. To follow there schedules do you need to use all of there line?

I use an aerogarden, and i dont have 300$ to spend on the hole line of nutes? with Gen organics if i used 3 what three should i get?

And also im using AF strains how do i Cut the time down from 11 weeks to 6?
                            Use professional soils for arbustive plants: they are very good, very cheap (€6,80 for a 80 lt. sac) and already contain all the needed ferts for vegetative phase. Then you just need some P-K for flowering and something to fix possible deficiencies if/when they appear.
                            No needs to buy any complete lines by any companies. Just learn to read and understand the composition of soils and find a decent shop for professional gardening to buy'em, so you'll save a lot of money.
                            Specific products for Cannabis growth are often overpriced hobby-gardening products and often don't have the quality of the professional ones.
                            Hope it helps

Comment

This is a great thread guys, very useful. I thought it would serve better as a sticky, hope you don't mind MadBuddhaAduser.
                              Keep 'em coming guys
                              Last edited by evlme2; 03-15-2010, 01:39.

Comment

Working...
                              X