What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spots on leaves

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Looks like physical damage. It's not taking the shape of the leaves veins or anything. It's random yet defined. I would check for bugs before looking at the feed

Fartybum

Looks like you are using Tap water.
Hi. I see you're quite busy on here. Thanks for that. This is a great community.

What does tap water have that would cause this? I may have the same problem. And am keen to learn how to avoid/fix.

We spoke on my other thread. I wasn't aware this noob section existed.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi. I see you're quite busy on here. Thanks for that. This is a great community.

What does tap water have that would cause this? I may have the same problem. And am keen to learn how to avoid/fix.

We spoke on my other thread. I wasn't aware this noob section existed.
The problem with tap water is you don't know what is in the water. If your plant needs or uses only 17 essential nutrients, anything else is foreign. When foreign impurities enter the plants' movement of water in vascular plants it has to go somewhere and can get stuck in leaf tissue and bronze the leaf. If you start with RO water you will know exactly what's in the water. For the best garden always start with quality water with good water management.

Fartybum

The problem with tap water is you don't know what is in the water. If your plant needs or uses only 17 essential nutrients, anything else is foreign. When foreign impurities enter the plants' movement of water in vascular plants it has to go somewhere and can get stuck in leaf tissue and bronze the leaf. If you start with RO water you will know exactly what's in the water. For the best garden always start with quality water with good water management.
Thanks