What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowers for new growers.

vanilla dutch

Because of your skills or bad seeds? So whats your experiance now? Thank you

Lets name the disapointments because im sure ur skiLlz are on point.:D

vanilla dutch

I had good results with Urban Legends seeds. Good yeld, good weed. My previous auto grows from before were dissapointing.

Lets name the disapointments because im sure ur skiLlz are on point.:D alwayz room 4 improvement. Did i just say that.lol.just joshing witcha.

NeDank

I find auto's to be a great resource for new growers. If it were not for auto's I wouldn't be growing.

My lights run 24/0
Nutrients are simple such as biothrive grow, bloom, and calmag+ are all is needed
I don't even have a fan/carbon scrubber. Marijuana plants produce much less stink when you don't have fans blowing on them all day. That isn't to say there is no smell though.
The tent door stays open all the time which makes using a budget tent more plausible because zippers are usually the first thing to fail.