Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do smaller plants need less time in flower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vincent VanGrow
    replied
    Yeah, clones are physically small, but biologically much older than the same sized plant grown from seed. Whether from seed, clone, big, small, whatever, always watch and listen the plant. it will tell you when its getting close. From there, it's just minor adjustments.

Leave a comment:

• headband 707
    replied
    This is right it depends on the plant look at the trichs and use this as your guild peace out Headband707

Leave a comment:

• High Country
    replied
    No, a little plant needs just as much flowering time as a big plant.

THIS IS 1 OUT OF 36 IN A SOG, THEY'RE NOT HUGE BUT THEY NEED 7 WEEKS

Leave a comment:

• pinecone
    replied
    I agree that size and flowering time are unrelated and that your plant needs more time.

All those white pistils indicate newish flowering bud growth which are going to tend to have clear trics. Most strains aren't going to be finished until the plant stops forming new flowering growth and the growth that was created matures as partially indicated by browning pistils). The exception would be some sativas which will continue to put out new flowering growth indefinitely.

Pine

Leave a comment:

• BudToker
    replied
    Patience Danielson

Nope, the size does not determine the flowering time.

Let her go for a few more weeks.

Good luck,

-BT

Leave a comment:

• jjs
    started a topic Do smaller plants need less time in flower?

Do smaller plants need less time in flower?

Hi all

Ive cloned and LST'd a plant in a small pot more for the fun purpose of my first lst. It's a AK48 growing in coco under a 400w for roughly 7 weeks in flower, never thought lst could be so much fun. , Mr Miyagi would be proud lol . I have looked at the tri's are starting to get cloudy.

Attached Files
Working...
X