What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do smaller plants need less time in flower?

jjs

Hi all

Ive cloned and LST'd a plant in a small pot more for the fun purpose of my first lst. It's a AK48 growing in coco under a 400w for roughly 7 weeks in flower, never thought lst could be so much fun. , Mr Miyagi would be proud lol . I have looked at the tri's are starting to get cloudy.

:gday:

Attachments

• SAM_0768.jpg
    SAM_0768.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_0767.jpg
    SAM_0767.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_0766.jpg
    SAM_0766.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_0764.jpg
    SAM_0764.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 12

BudToker

Veteran
Patience Danielson

Nope, the size does not determine the flowering time.

Let her go for a few more weeks.

Good luck,

-BT:smokeit:

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
I agree that size and flowering time are unrelated and that your plant needs more time.

All those white pistils indicate newish flowering bud growth which are going to tend to have clear trics. Most strains aren't going to be finished until the plant stops forming new flowering growth and the growth that was created matures as partially indicated by browning pistils). The exception would be some sativas which will continue to put out new flowering growth indefinitely.

Pine

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
No, a little plant needs just as much flowering time as a big plant.

THIS IS 1 OUT OF 36 IN A SOG, THEY'RE NOT HUGE BUT THEY NEED 7 WEEKS

picture.php

Yeah, clones are physically small, but biologically much older than the same sized plant grown from seed. Whether from seed, clone, big, small, whatever, always watch and listen the plant. it will tell you when its getting close. From there, it's just minor adjustments.

Latest posts

Latest posts