X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recomend a STRAIN

:EDIT: Went with Sweetest Cindy 99

Originally posted by InterestingPie View Post
    Hi Sman hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread since you have made a purchase?

I'm looking for something which will finish in a spectacular or unusual colour but also has to be fem seeds - did some window shopping and decided on DP's colour mix 3 and 4 but coming back a couple weeks later to purchase they are out of stock now! lol

Anyone want to chip in with a suggestion?
    1st Grow 10 (Now 3) Double Gum's CFL's 450w Rubbermaid (FINISHED - 3.31.2011!!!)

"every grower should know how to properly harvest and cure before they even pop a seed"-opt1c

A PERFECT CURE EVERY TIME

a good choice would be blue satellite 2.2, grapefruit x blueberry (sweet tooth). very fragrant and tasty.

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Phillthy View Post
      a good choice would be blue satellite 2.2, grapefruit x blueberry (sweet tooth). very fragrant and tasty.
      i like that you say blue satellite cuz it just so happens I've got 5 beans. were freebies that came with my Double Gums also I have 30 Ganja Dwarf/Lowrider's. Got them before I found out you cant clone them lol.
      1st Grow 10 (Now 3) Double Gum's CFL's 450w Rubbermaid (FINISHED - 3.31.2011!!!)

"every grower should know how to properly harvest and cure before they even pop a seed"-opt1c

Comment

I'd recommend C99. I grew out the previous release of the GN version a while back. They were great, but I think I paid $60 at the time and they are significantly more expensive now. Still well worth it though. There might also be some less expensive options (or crosses) if you search around.

Pine
        No rest, No-till soil-coco recycling experiment

Early sexing of cannabis plants

Comment

id wait for sotf420 to finish his sweettooth project and get them beans but a good cherry ak would fit what ur lookin for.
          surprised sotf didnt get here and add his 2c yet
          I am SoFa KiNg We Todd DiD I sWeAr I am SoFa kiNg We ToD did
          "JUST KEEP LIVIN THE DREAM"

Comment

Phillthy holds down the fortress sometimes he is the Sweet Tooth ambassador!
            sigpic

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

SWEET TOOTH #4 - IBL PROJECT ORGANIC *LED* GROW!

Please join the ~SWEET TOOTH SOCIETY~ on ICMag! 323 Members STRONG & GROWING!

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

The Pen is far mightier than the Sword!

Spread your knowledge of Cannabis to all!

Sweet Tooth, will sure cure whatever ails ya!

Comment

I think waiting on the SWT#4 is a great idea! Thanks I had no idea about this and read up on it. So when it's ready, from what I understand, it will be available in the Spice Of Life collection on GN right? How will I know when it's up I don't want it to end up SOLD OUT before I get my hands on it!

Also, I might get something else started until the SWT#4 is ready.

What about "Sweetest Cindy 99" from - Dutchgrown. Description says "A recombination of SOL’s Classic Sweet Tooth #3 and the legendary Brother Grimm’s Cinderella 99"?

Comment

That strain Sweetest Cindy 99 from Dutchgrown is outstanding and really the best of both worlds from Swt and C99, many people have had some outstanding large yielding grows with it. That strain would serve you very well

Spice of Life seed company should be re-releasing the Swt #3 sometime this year hopefully, the Swt #4 IBL is a private project just for ICMag for Gypsy.
                sigpic

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

Comment

Being my second time grow , I reckon Nirvana have some top quality seeds at a good price , there would nothing worse if your a beginner and pay top dollar for a strain and it not go the way you want.

I have some good success with bubblicious and currently growing ak48 ,though later on will try the ak47 and bubblicious once again.

below some pics of the ak48
                  Attached Files

Comment

Couldn't help myself. -$107.44 = Sweetest Cindy 99

I'm going to start the 5 "Blue Satellite's" and 10 "SC99's" (when they arrive). Not sure what "freebies" will come with but if it's something similar I'll go ahead and pop them too. I can have multiple strains as long as they're all 8 weekers.

Look out for the Grow Log in the NEAR future Just waiting on the DG's to finish. 2 more weeks MAX!

Comment

Originally posted by sman View Post
                      Couldn't help myself. -$107.44 = Sweetest Cindy 99

I'm going to start the 5 "Blue Satellite's" and 10 "SC99's" (when they arrive). Not sure what "freebies" will come with but if it's something similar I'll go ahead and pop them too. I can have multiple strains as long as they're all 8 weekers.

Look out for the Grow Log in the NEAR future Just waiting on the DG's to finish. 2 more weeks MAX!
                      Wow man that's gonna be alot of grapefruity, pineapple & blueberry sweet frosty sugar goodness in your garden!

Good choice!
                      sigpic

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

Comment

Hi Sman hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread since you have made a purchase?

I'm looking for something which will finish in a spectacular or unusual colour but also has to be fem seeds - did some window shopping and decided on DP's colour mix 3 and 4 but coming back a couple weeks later to purchase they are out of stock now! lol

Anyone want to chip in with a suggestion?

Comment

Connoisseur is coming out with GDP feminized seeds asap.. Im putting Blue Diesel out soon.. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=204679
                          BOG SSK can turn magenta hues https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?a...ctureid=586986
                          Grindhouse MobBoss (One freaking amazing strain) can be purple https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=207317
                          AND DJ Shorts Flo is a option.. I had 3 female phenos (from seed batch purchased in Sept 2010) Out of the 3 phenos, 1 intersexed, one got purple hues to it, and one was green. Both were super high quality.. The intersex thing pissed me off though and germ rates were below average on DJ Shorts FLO, however if you cant get the clone of flo I would def recommend getting seeds.. Can be a great yielder, is usually an amazing taste, and has a short flower time. Also, we got it tested.. tested out at 21% thc
                          peace, love, one

Comment

I'd suggest Green Poison from Sweet Seeds. It's very easy to grow, vigorous, potent, yields extremely well, smells/tastes pleasantly fruity, and finishes at 8 weeks on the dot.

Simon
                            A perfect cure every time
                            Check your magnetic ballasts
                            LST and prune for no popcorn

The material contained in Simon's posts is driven by an overactive imagination. Any pictures that Simon may post were found on the Internet and falsely presented as his. Simon does not grow Cannabis, nor has he ever cultivated any illegal substance. Any representations leading to an opposite conclusion are based on pure fantasy.

Comment

BOG Sour Bubble

Comment

Working...
                              X