What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recomend a STRAIN

sman

:EDIT: Went with Sweetest Cindy 99

:thank you:

Hi Sman hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread since you have made a purchase?

I'm looking for something which will finish in a spectacular or unusual colour but also has to be fem seeds - did some window shopping and decided on DP's colour mix 3 and 4 but coming back a couple weeks later to purchase they are out of stock now! lol

Anyone want to chip in with a suggestion?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a good choice would be blue satellite 2.2, grapefruit x blueberry (sweet tooth). very fragrant and tasty.

sman

a good choice would be blue satellite 2.2, grapefruit x blueberry (sweet tooth). very fragrant and tasty.

i like that you say blue satellite cuz it just so happens I've got 5 beans. were freebies that came with my Double Gums :) also I have 30 Ganja Dwarf/Lowrider's. Got them before I found out you cant clone them lol.

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
I'd recommend C99. I grew out the previous release of the GN version a while back. They were great, but I think I paid $60 at the time and they are significantly more expensive now. Still well worth it though. There might also be some less expensive options (or crosses) if you search around.

Pine

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
id wait for sotf420 to finish his sweettooth project and get them beans but a good cherry ak would fit what ur lookin for.
surprised sotf didnt get here and add his 2c yet

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Phillthy holds down the fortress sometimes he is the Sweet Tooth ambassador! :biggrin:

sman

I think waiting on the SWT#4 is a great idea! Thanks I had no idea about this and read up on it. So when it's ready, from what I understand, it will be available in the Spice Of Life collection on GN right? How will I know when it's up I don't want it to end up SOLD OUT before I get my hands on it! :)

Also, I might get something else started until the SWT#4 is ready.

What about "Sweetest Cindy 99" from - Dutchgrown. Description says "A recombination of SOL’s Classic Sweet Tooth #3 and the legendary Brother Grimm’s Cinderella 99"?

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That strain Sweetest Cindy 99 from Dutchgrown is outstanding and really the best of both worlds from Swt and C99, many people have had some outstanding large yielding grows with it. That strain would serve you very well :canabis:

Spice of Life seed company should be re-releasing the Swt #3 sometime this year hopefully, the Swt #4 IBL is a private project just for ICMag for Gypsy. :good:

jjs

Being my second time grow , I reckon Nirvana have some top quality seeds at a good price , there would nothing worse if your a beginner and pay top dollar for a strain and it not go the way you want.

I have some good success with bubblicious and currently growing ak48 ,though later on will try the ak47 and bubblicious once again.

:gday:

below some pics of the ak48 :tiphat:

Attachments

• SAM_0547.jpg
    SAM_0547.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_0548.jpg
    SAM_0548.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_0528.jpg
    SAM_0528.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_0538.jpg
    SAM_0538.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 8

sman

Couldn't help myself. -$107.44 = Sweetest Cindy 99 :)

I'm going to start the 5 "Blue Satellite's" and 10 "SC99's" (when they arrive). Not sure what "freebies" will come with but if it's something similar I'll go ahead and pop them too. I can have multiple strains as long as they're all 8 weekers.

Look out for the Grow Log in the NEAR future :) Just waiting on the DG's to finish. 2 more weeks MAX!

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Couldn't help myself. -$107.44 = Sweetest Cindy 99 :)

I'm going to start the 5 "Blue Satellite's" and 10 "SC99's" (when they arrive). Not sure what "freebies" will come with but if it's something similar I'll go ahead and pop them too. I can have multiple strains as long as they're all 8 weekers.

Look out for the Grow Log in the NEAR future :) Just waiting on the DG's to finish. 2 more weeks MAX!

Wow man that's gonna be alot of grapefruity, pineapple & blueberry sweet frosty sugar goodness in your garden! :respect:

Good choice! :blowbubbles:

Hi Sman hope you don't mind me hijacking the thread since you have made a purchase?

I'm looking for something which will finish in a spectacular or unusual colour but also has to be fem seeds - did some window shopping and decided on DP's colour mix 3 and 4 but coming back a couple weeks later to purchase they are out of stock now! lol

Anyone want to chip in with a suggestion?

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Connoisseur is coming out with GDP feminized seeds asap.. Im putting Blue Diesel out soon.. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=204679
BOG SSK can turn magenta hues https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=26704&pictureid=586986
Grindhouse MobBoss (One freaking amazing strain) can be purple https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=207317
AND DJ Shorts Flo is a option.. I had 3 female phenos (from seed batch purchased in Sept 2010) Out of the 3 phenos, 1 intersexed, one got purple hues to it, and one was green. Both were super high quality.. The intersex thing pissed me off though and germ rates were below average on DJ Shorts FLO, however if you cant get the clone of flo I would def recommend getting seeds.. Can be a great yielder, is usually an amazing taste, and has a short flower time. Also, we got it tested.. tested out at 21% thc

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
I'd suggest Green Poison from Sweet Seeds. It's very easy to grow, vigorous, potent, yields extremely well, smells/tastes pleasantly fruity, and finishes at 8 weeks on the dot.

Simon